Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

"It Is Better To Be A Rich Madman Than To Be A Poor Handsome Dude"---terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Is Better To Be A Rich Madman Than To Be A Poor Handsome Dude"---terry G (915 Views)

Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) / Terry G And His Mother (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"It Is Better To Be A Rich Madman Than To Be A Poor Handsome Dude"---terry G by Lordfranklin(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Terry G
"I'll Rather Be A Rich Mad Man Than Poor And Handsome"
Joan Ngomba | 16:00 | 30.09.2014
The singer ordered the DJ to stop the music in the middle of his performance at Oga Madam 2014 to make a 'mad man's speech'
Terry G performs at Oga Madam Live On Stage in Lagos (Pulse.ng)
Terry G performs at Oga Madam Live On Stage in Lagos
Nigerian music act Terry Ghas confirmed he is a 'mad man'.
The star - who was dressed in a white t-shirt, black leather pants, face cap and wrapped a check over sized shirt around his waist - had one of the best performances at the 2014Oga Madam Live On Stage Comedy Concertin Lagos over the weekend.
During his performance, the "Free Madness" hit-maker asked the DJ to stop the music. Breathing heavily and counting his hand bells on the floor, he told the crowd why he believes being a 'mad man' is a blessing.
He said:
"I am mad... It's the madness that gives me money. I was as responsible as I used to be, I wouldn't have the money I have now... So, I thank God for making me MAD."
As the crowd flew into estacy, the 'Akpako' crooner continued by dishing out what we describe as Terry G's words of wisdom. He said:
"It's better for me to be a rich mad man than to be a handsome poper!"
Terry Ghas blamed his 'eratic' behavior on the use of weedwhich he claims he was introduced to it by an unidentified Nollywood actress.
Terry G performs at Oga Madam Live On Stage in Lagos
Re: "It Is Better To Be A Rich Madman Than To Be A Poor Handsome Dude"---terry G by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
no wonder
Re: "It Is Better To Be A Rich Madman Than To Be A Poor Handsome Dude"---terry G by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin

Whatever rocks his MAD boat biko

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Influential Female Celebrities in Nollywood / Singer LORDE To Use Her 'mouth' In Indecency Awards (18+) Pictured!!! / Wonderful: Couple Re-create Flavour's Music (ada) In Their Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.