Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari (5468 Views)

Nigerian VP Yemi Osinbajo Barred From First Buhari's National Security Briefing / First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu / Prof. Osibanjo: Nigerians Are Fed Up But APC Will Bring Change (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Very child-like behaviour!
honestly! His hate for Buhari is dated far back in 2005. Dude needs to grow up!

God bless GMB!

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Aitee1: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: You are gradually turning into a troll

Hehehe...

Cos I no support APShit u wan begin abuse me ni

You knw me more than this na

If APC present anyth better than the ruling party I'll support them

But like have always said they are here for their selfish interest QED.

And to worsen the matter una candidate na my great grand father age

Don't u ppl have young blood in that una party

Infact I dey vex angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by donphilopus: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
berem: honestly! His hate for Buhari is dated far back in 2005. Dude needs to grow up!

God bless GMB!

Pls, who removed this thread from the HomePage?! How can that person just move a thread to the homepage and remove it the next minute?! The person must be a TANoid.
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aitee1:

Hehehe...

Cos I no support APShit u wan begin abuse me ni

You knw me more than this na

If APC present anyth better than the ruling party I'll support them

But like have always said they are here for their selfish interest QED.

And to worsen the matter una candidate na my great grand father age

Don't u ppl have young blood in that una party

Infact I dey vex angry angry
You know we knw Jonathanians, and we know their tricks. You guys shd be ready, assuredly, we already know potential winning states for APC. We know who we are trying to reach. We know the children of bigotry and Anger.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
donphilopus:

Pls, who removed this thread from the HomePage?! How can that person just move a thread to the homepage and remove it the next minute?! The person must be a TANoid.
So you dunno who moved it? You want me to mention the person's name and get banned? Mbanu! No be my mouth you go hear am!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ngwakwe: I have informed whoever knows Buhari to advise him to leave 2015 and come back in 2019.

This is a sure bet
Bla Bla Blah....and who are you exactly? You advise is highly consequential in the scheme of things.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Aitee1: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: You know we knw Jonathanians, and we know their tricks. You guys shd be ready, assuredly, we already know potential winning states for APC. We know who we are trying to reach. We know the children of bigotry and Anger.

Not making sense....

Try harder undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Ngwakwe: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tundeajani: like if you think this dude and his tan group would end up in jail after the amiable general takes over in 2015

Unfortunately for you, I am a Statesman, a Social Crusader, an Analyst and a registered member of APC who sought for change until APC was highjacked.

I understand Politics of Interest, Inclusion and never agree on winner takes all syndrome.

95% of my Analyses are sure and it pays to follow me.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aitee1:

Not making sense....

Try harder undecided undecided
its better you stop going with in this War of Words route with me pls...I wouldn't want to "hurt" you.
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by donphilopus: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
berem: So you dunno who moved it? You want me to mention the person's name and get banned? Mbanu! No be my mouth you go hear am!

I should have initially checked the person that moved the thread to the homepage when I was notified by Nairaland. Anyways, they should do whatever they like! I'm suspecting 2 people though!
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Aitee1: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: its better you stop going with in this War of Words route with me pls...I wouldn't want to "hurt" you.

It's a free world

So...feel free

U jus got one thing to lose

#respect
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Keneking:

It disappeared from radar at 5:58pm nairaland time, 30 September 2014 grin

No weapon formed against APC shall prosper!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by pat077: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
otijah: lol he is shedding tears so that Atiku can consider him. All that one na after 2019
the same Atiku way goats they say no to?

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Unfortunately for you, I am a Statesman, a Social Crusader, an Analyst and a registered member of APC who sought for change until APC was highjacked.

I understand Politics of Interest, Inclusion and never agree on winner takes all syndrome.

95% of my Analyses are sure and it pays to follow me.
APC was hijacked by who?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
God Bless you our amiable and indefatigable General.....The only man who strikes fear into the soul of the looters

We are with you all the way

Sai Buhari...Sai Baba

The Mai Gaskiya of the Universe

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Freest(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ngwakwe: I have informed whoever knows Buhari to advise him to leave 2015 and come back in 2019.

This is a sure bet
By then death is knocking at his door now... Don't you see how old he already is Was he meant to contest all his life 2015 will be his last loss after which he will sha know he was destined to loose... grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Honestly I don't really like to vote for GEJ and PDP in 2015, but when you examine the alternative which is APC you will find out that they are worse and more criminal minded. APC aspirants are mostly hardened criminals that can lead this country to square one.
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by Elhakym1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Words can not explain how much I believe in this man (GMB) that, he is the only Nigerian leader as of today, with vission and pOsitive mission towards utter annihilation of corruption in this great nations of ours!
Sai Buhari...Sai mai sallah!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by ikaboy: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
ShehuAba: Where are the fellow progressives.
barcanista, egift, berem, Gbawe, GenBuhari, Cramjones, Ngeneukwenu, etc

The general has spoken.
Don't forget ikaboy
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by ShehuAba(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
THUNDER4real: Honestly I don't really like to vote for GEJ and PDP in 2015, but when you examine the alternative which is APC you will find out that they are worse and more criminal minded. APC aspirants are mostly hardened criminals that can lead this country to square one.

Mr man, stop been hypocritical and sentimental. If you don't like to vote Jonathan, then why don't you support the APC irrespective of anything and stop accusing them falsely.

BTW, who are the hardened criminals that you are referring to. You should bring it to the fore and let's discuss it.

If we continue with this mentality of 'i don't like PDP', but bla bla bla. Hmm it won't take us anywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by tomakint: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
ShehuAba:

Come 2015. You'll be stunned.
Just watch out and see.
For Your Mind! cheesy I swear you be real 'Shehu' cheesy

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Raiders: I thought Buhari said he wont contest again if he lost the 2011 election. Why cant Nigerian politicians keep their words? I hope APC don't give Buhari their party ticket because that will mean a landslide victory for GEJ
You sound scared.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
didadavid: The lord knows I dont like this man
Give me 5 GOOD reasons why. Hate doesn't count.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
ShehuAba:

Mr man, stop been hypocritical and sentimental. If you don't like to vote Jonathan, then why don't you support the APC irrespective of anything and stop accusing them falsely.

BTW, who are the hardened criminals that you are referring to. You should bring it to the fore and let's discuss it.

If we continue with this mentality of 'i don't like PDP', but bla bla bla. Hmm it won't take us anywhere.
Hey mind your biznex, and call a spade a spade. If APC present a better candidate than criminals and corrupt individuals like buhari, atiku and tinubu, then they have my vote. If you are a campaigner for APC go and look for blind people like you, that you will convince to sell their votes to APC.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by veeberry(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Its gej till 2019
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by ShehuAba(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
THUNDER4real: Hey mind your biznex, and call a spade a spade. If APC present a better candidate than criminals and corrupt individuals like buhari, atiku and tinubu, then they have my vote. If you are a campaigner for APC go and look for blind people like you, that you will convince to sell their votes to APC.

Well you have your opinion and it's absolutely yours. But for you to accuse APC members of been criminals is uncalled for, if you don't have facts to back it up.
Like I said, stop deceiving us with the fact that you dislike PDP but bla bla bla.
Tell the whole world where you truly belong to and not blinded by sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by abdulabbakar(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Baba Come save 9ja from the grip of these deadly beasts!
Sai Buhari!!!!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
ShehuAba:

Well you have your opinion and it's absolutely yours. But for you to accuse APC members of been criminals is uncalled for, if you don't have facts to back it up.
Like I said, stop deceiving us with the fact that you dislike PDP but bla bla bla.
Tell the whole world where you truly belong to and not blinded by sentiments.
O boy, I am not into any party, I am into candidates, If any party produce a worthy person as a candidate, better than GEJ then that party definitely has my vote. As of now, no APC candidate is better than GEJ, sorry If this statement hurts you but its a fact.
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by nagoma(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
nagoma:
Buhari -
The People's General, an officer and a gentleman
Law and order makes a nation, same law for rich and for poor.
The man who walks his talk , riches are not his worldly objective
A nationalist who wants to see Nigeria great and respected
A man focused and upright & not given to temptations
Tea totaller non smoker seeks for altruism and a society just and prosperous.
Chains of property, foreign accounts , fleet of jets and cars and other lusts are weaknesses for a leader.
Real strength is of character, real wealth is the wealth of all, real nation is a just nation.
A man of experience , never haughty or arrogant yet head and shoulder above the midgets.
Unassailable ,incorruptible, tested and trusted - use him while he is available.
BUHARI - hated by criminals.
Enemies bombs will continue to fail.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by nagoma(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
THUNDER4real: O boy, I am not into any party, I am into candidates, If any party produce a worthy person as a candidate, better than GEJ then that party definitely has my vote. As of now, no APC candidate is better than GEJ, sorry If this statement hurts you but its a fact.

At least 90% of Nigerians are better than clueless and corrupt GEJ.
Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by nagoma(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
THUNDER4real: O boy, I am not into any party, I am into candidates, If any party produce a worthy person as a candidate, better than GEJ then that party definitely has my vote. As of now, no APC candidate is better than GEJ, sorry If this statement hurts you but its a fact.

At least 90% of Nigerians are better than clueless and corrupt GEJ. You can vote him for sentiments , for nepotism for your gullibility and ignorance, but certainly not for quality or effectiveness.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
nagoma:

At least 90% of Nigerians are better than clueless and corrupt buhari, tinubu, atiku and APC.
yes I know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari And His Family Life! / APC Rewards Publisher Of Sahara Reporters With A Mansion Worth $5 Million / Dino Melaye Finally Arrested By The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.