Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] (3416 Views)

What Species Of Snake Is This (PHOTO) / What Kind Of Snake Is This? / The World Largest Crocodile Caught In Panama( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
It was one of the most astonishing battles in the animal
world - when a snake decided it was going to swallow a
whole crocodile for lunch.

If it seems an impossible notion, these photos show the
astonishing result as the snake slithered slowly away
with the crocodile filling its body.

With lightning speed it suddenly wrapped itself around the
crocodile and put it in a death squeeze.

No matter how much the crocodile struggled, it had no
hope of freeing itself from the snake’s powerful body.

It wasn’t long before life was squeezed out of the croc.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2014

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by slap1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Disgusting
Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2014

Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by Bosville(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
That long tiny rope swallow Mr croco........ *woNders shall never cease*
Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by Mutuwa(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
*climbing down palm wine tree with cutlass*
Where d snake de,mk i kill am...
Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by goodassgal(f): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Amazing ! Here in my country we have such snakes in the wild. They are called coomoodie.they are known to have swallowed adults and children .
Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by 2cato: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
goodassgal: Amazing ! Here in my country we have such snakes in the wild. They are called coomoodie.they are known to have swallowed adults and children .
fairy tales my great grand papa and mama use for scaring us.
Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by Richhommie(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wonderful

That snake might die because of d sharp scales on d back of d croc

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
I have watched the documentary. Was quite amazed at the drama. However, the snake died as a result of nature of the skin of the crocodile, it ruptured the snakes stomach. No mind the snake, longthroat.
Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by ICEKID334(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2014
Who snap dis picshures?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by tranxo(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Wow! What a greedy snake. That's a lifetime's worth of food!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by Kirinwa: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mutuwa:
*climbing down palm wine tree with cutlass*
Where d snake de,mk i kill am...

Haah. I hate snakes talkless of pyton. May I not encounter it in dream.
Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by Omololu007(m): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2014
goodassgal:
Amazing ! Here in my country we have such snakes in the wild. They are called coomoodie.they are known to have swallowed adults and children .
wots d name of ur country
Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by goodassgal(f): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=2cato post=26756684]fairy tales my great grand papa and mama use for scaring us.[/quo.te]why do u say that ?? Its true have u.ever lived in the south americas.?
Re: Amazing Photos Of Snake Attacking A Crocodile Then Swallowing It. [see Photos] by Mattin(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Baba God! I doff ma hat ooo! That was a sight to behold!

(1) (Reply)

I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned / African Grey Parrot, Mona Monkeys, Crocodiles, Peacock, Antelopes Etc Available / See The Dog I Bought For 50K (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.