Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,886 members, 7,838,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. (5147 Views)

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword – ALIYU GWARZO / DANGEROUS WORDS FROM ALIYU GWARZO. / We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by MeAboki(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
ShirelleBaby: you are RET"A"R"DE'D and a really dumb bitc"h-you can't provide any link to authenticate ur story.ur ip address should be tracked and u should be seriously dealt with.u hide behind ur fone and come up with stories to fuel further troubles.this war u are looking for,all males in ur family will be in the war front.

Well said.
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by HFOG(f): 6:28am On Oct 02, 2014
I am so not scared about the rantings of any Pharoah or Nebuchadnezzar...ain't nothing new for history to repeat itself. Talk all you want, there is He that ruleth in the affairs of men and doeth whatsoever He wishes.
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 02, 2014
Asari Dokubo started the madness. Other have followed suit. Every idiott can now wake up and threaten the unity of Nigeria and Nigerians. What do you expect?
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
thewarrior72:
grin ;Lol Abokii fulani calling another tribe barbarians...what an irony shocked

Anyways my question is, what stopped usman dan fodio from exten his jihadism to southeast?
God
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
97loodbre:
First, I'm suprised at d FOOOL dat posted dis.
Secondly, I'll be more suprised at d bigger foools dat will believe dis crap! Even a mad man will not make dis type of statements not to talk of a sane humanbeing. This is clearly a fabricated story by enemies of progress who are hell bent on setting d massess of dis country against one another along religious and ethnic line. Before u know it , some idiotsss will com on board and start spewing rubbish! I weep for dis country. It is those who hav not seen any war dat usually pray for war. A war has never done anything good. U never who d victims will be! Look at north and south sudan, even after deviding d country there's still no peace in d countries so why won't Nigerians learn their lesson from dat. For all those fuelling religious and ethnic clash in dis country, may u never find peace, may there always be war in ur houses and souls. Amen.
U no bliv no mean say e no fit happen!

1 Like

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by redsun(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dead man walking. His type are on a fast lane to extinction, like the Neanderthals.
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Omololu007:
what a foolish comment by a aboki,,if GEJ wins next year election,if e wins free and fair,any region dat riot or try any nonsense,must b fully dealt wit brute force....rubbish
GEJ no get liver. Dat I know let's pray dat this threat doesn't come to reality.
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by redsun(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2014
Do guys think America's prediction of Nigeria break up at 2015 is a fallacy? It will come to a point where people will actually begin to ask what is the point and begin to consciously defend what are theirs. A point where light will run parallel with darkness. And time when good supersedes evil.
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by naijaking1: 12:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Foo.oolish and ignorant southerners and christians like me who think Aliyu Gwarzo is not smart should have their own thinking checked for accuracy, because for all I know and see, the man said it like it is. Truth hurts, and yes it does.

Gowon and other northern Christians who have been used by the caliphate for years now agree that Igbos are not the enemy after their own communities have been attacked by the same people who see no reason for their(northern Christians) existence.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by christopher123(m): 2:44am On Oct 08, 2014
thewarrior72:
grin ;Lol Abokii fulani calling another tribe barbarians...what an irony shocked

Anyways my question is, what stopped usman dan fodio from exten his jihadism to southeast?

Because igbos are no push covers ask British the wars the fought and how the suffered heavy causality is itvtge aro wars or ekumeku war... maybe read things fall apart to understand Igbo man and lately Biafra war..igbos will fight to finish

British declared indirect rule cos they couldn't rule igbos directly
Nigeria declared no Victor no vanquished otherwise animosities and hostilities will commence

That's Igbo man for you

And beside that we have natural buffers from north first the igalla then Benue so you need to cross these by then we are ready

That's igbos for you

2 Likes

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by christopher123(m): 2:46am On Oct 08, 2014
naijaking1:
Foo.oolish and ignorant southerners and christians like me who think Aliyu Gwarzo is not smart should have their own thinking checked for accuracy, because for all I know and see, the man said it like it is. Truth hurts, and yes it does.

Gowon and other northern Christians who have been used by the caliphate for years now agree that Igbos are not the enemy after their own communities have been attacked by the same people who see no reason for their(northern Christians) existence.

All we can say to them and yorubas is good morning

That's all

1 Like

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by christopher123(m): 2:48am On Oct 08, 2014
How can this man insult yorubas calling their gods dirty and then barbarian ..I don't want to talk about the minorities there cos they re insignificant

Well let's watch and see

1 Like

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
...and BT who is this Aliyu Gwarzo? a ghost?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Were Sacked by Gov Wike Because We Told him The Obvious Truth / Russia Is Now Recruiting Africans To Join The Russian Army. / Top Yoruba Investment In The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.