Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,517 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

HELP!!! Can Freckles Be Treated And How? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP!!! Can Freckles Be Treated And How? (916 Views)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Can Freckles Be Treated And How? by harmbhrosz(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
I recently met someone that's so dear to me, she's very beautiful even with the freckles on her face. I will really be happy to see them go off her face.

So I want to know if it can be treated and how.

Your answers/suggestions will be appreciated.
Re: HELP!!! Can Freckles Be Treated And How? by wilfred110(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Do you need an urgent loan? we offer all types of loan as low as 2% interest rate.
details applicant should contact us via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com for more informations, applicant should get back to us with the informations below. 1. Full name: 2 .Country: 3. Loan amount needed: 4. Loan duration:5. Occupation 6. Phone number: 7. Monthly income: 8. Purpose Of Loan: Have you applied for a loan before : Reply to via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com
Regards.
WILFRED.
Re: HELP!!! Can Freckles Be Treated And How? by harmbhrosz(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2014
Any one?
Re: HELP!!! Can Freckles Be Treated And How? by femisoyebo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
USE GREENLIFE HERBAL MEDICINE SUCH AS DETOXIN,ALOEVERA AND ROYAL TEA
OR CALL MR FEMI

Re: HELP!!! Can Freckles Be Treated And How? by OasisMedSpa: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
harmbhrosz:
I recently met someone that's so dear to me, she's very beautiful even with the freckles on her face. I will really be happy to see them go off her face.

So I want to know if it can be treated and how.

Your answers/suggestions will be appreciated.

Chemical peels can get rid of freckles. Usually available through a dermatologist, a chemical peel is an intense exfoliation of your face. A chemical peel will reduce the appearance and visibility of your freckles, and your skin should heal after a day two. sensitive skin can take longer to heal. call 08063591032 for more information
Re: HELP!!! Can Freckles Be Treated And How? by Gigihealth: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Freckles are thought to happen as a result of sun exposure and some genetic tendencies. Sunlight and artificial sun-tanning lights emit ultraviolet rays. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/freckles-how-to-get-rid-of-freckles/

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Truth Of How Ebola Entered Nigeria / 5 Things Your Doctor Dislike About You / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.