Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Yahoo Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Yahoo Lounge (670 Views)

Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In / Nairaland Non-virgins Lounge / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Lounge by pussypounder(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
All working boys meet and drop formats and the latest jobs
Re: Yahoo Lounge by sseunth(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
oya drop sharp sharp
Re: Yahoo Lounge by sseunth(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dear Email owner,

Your Email address was among those who were successfully enlisted for United Nation/World bank scam victim compensation programme which is currently ongoing through the United Nation Poverty Alleviation scheme. You are hereby informed that you are one of the lucky beneficiaries of this scheme, you are now entitled to receive the sum of Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars {$850,000.00 USD)

You are expected to get back to me by re confirming your full name, address and phone number for further instructions on how to receive your payment.

Sent by
Diplomat Jackson Williams
Department of Public Information
United Nations Headquarters
New York, NY 10017

saw this in my email now
Re: Yahoo Lounge by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. / Friend With Benefit Needed / My Husband Is Going Mad, He Wants To Get His Brother's Wife Pregnant - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.