Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Sterling Bank Graduate Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment (52557 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Massive Graduate Employment In A Multi-national Asset Management Company / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by ambroseadam48: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Think positive
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by Elibeng: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
pls somebody should trow more light into it
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by ziezy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
sandylurv: Please can someone explain the three options under scheme of interest.Tnx.
smone should help with this please
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
The website looks fake
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by rhadiator15(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
lottoe: Please explain to us ooo...seems like scam to me
guy wake up abegi..na efri tingy b scam 4 una nii.?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by rhadiator15(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
novine:
Sterling bank was on Sharing Life Issues With ChazB, and they give this address for young graduates to apply

www.sterlingbankng.com/employment

Those who apply will be contacted in 2 weeks.

Goodluck.
orna nor dey use AGE FACTOR nii?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by butanep(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hope this is not another scam... more information on this please...
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by Wefiak1414(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
sure obs
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by kudoxs(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nigerians with all these negative mentality, even if it's a scam will it remove a penny from your pocket if you send your application. It doesn't kill either and by the way it's not by force. Nawao

8 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by Samyj247: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
ziezy: smone should help with this please

3PA means *3 points attempted* but I dont know d meaning o, still thinking?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by gabriel212: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
I know of someone who had written the second stage text of Sterling Bank yesterday at Awolowo way Ikeja. Also, the GE vacancies that made FP yesterday had close since September 25th. Therefore, the MOD need to verify vacancies info before putting it on the front page because some of the vacancies that made FP had elapsed the optimum time for submissions of CV.
Rgds.

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by ziezy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Samyj247:

3PA means *3 points attempted* but I dont know d meaning o, still thinking?
thanks man...on d look out for d meaning & others
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by walearoy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Elibeng: pls somebody should trow more light into it
Light TROWN
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by kennosklint(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'm d employer...
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by pappyshun(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
3PA means 3rd party acquirer..... It's a product of the bank.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by uboma(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
gabriel212: I know of someone who had written the second stage text of Sterling Bank yesterday at Awolowo way Ikeja. Also, the GE vacancies that made FP yesterday had close since September 25th. Therefore, the MOD need to verify vacancies info before putting it on the front page because some of the vacancies that made FP had elapsed the optimum time for submissions of CV.
Rgds.

Thank you for the input. We will verify next time. At the same time, we implore you to please report to the mods anytime you see any advert that has expired.

Cheers
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Here you go..

Elibeng: pls somebody should trow more light into it

5 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by diamond02: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Third Party Acquirer (3PA)

The Sterling Bank Third Party Acquirer (3PA) scheme is an initiative that provides opportunity for those engaged in either formal or informal employment as well as institutions such as multi-level and strategic fund managers to make additional income by referring potential customers to the bank and in the process make additional income.

4 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by diamond02: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Third Party Acquirer (3PA)

The Sterling Bank Third Party Acquirer (3PA) scheme is an initiative that provides opportunity for those engaged in either formal or informal employment as well as institutions such as multi-level and strategic fund managers to make additional income by referring potential customers to the bank and in the process make additional income.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by olumzzz(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Its official people ..Stop coming to conclusions without doing proper research...Am really disappointed in u guys...Is d type of graduates that Nigeria produces.. I'll post d meaning of the 3 options only if d ladies(d fine ones) in d house sends me a PM
(i)The Sterling Bank 3PA is an initiative
that provides opportunity for those
engaged in either formal or informal
employment as well as institutions such
as multi-level and strategic fund
managers to make additional income by
referring potential customers to the
bank and in the process make additional
income.
(ii) Meet the Executive is an initiative of
Sterling Bank geared towards
encouraging and supporting small
businesses and budding
entrepreneurs.
Borne out of the desire to migrate
from basic social media interaction
to creating an offline engagement
experience, while enriching the lives
of the people it is one of several
Sterling Bank initiatives in the social
media space targeted at enriching
lives.700 business plans were
submitted for evaluation. 50 made
the first cut, and these aspiring and
emerging entrepreneurs were then
trained in business plan writing,
presentation skills, marketing
management in an intense 2 day
program. The 50 finalists then went
on a 2 week recess and came back
with revised business plans. The
revised plans were then evaluated by
the panel of judges. 18 finalists
emerged with the top three emerging.
Sterling Bank Plc supported the final
3 with over N5million in direct
funding of their business ideas.
The business ideas were presented
to a panel of judges that consisted
of investors and venture capitalists
with close to N50million worth of
capital injected into the winning
presentations presented. Meet The
Executive is dedicated to enriching
lives and growing the Nigerian
economy through capacity building
and financial services and support
and will in no small way change the
future of Nigeria by creating new jobs
and driving long term growth through
the Small Scale and Medium
Enterprise industry.
(iii) Get Ready For Work is a musical and
business empowerment conference/
concert and is the first of its kind
anywhere in Africa.
It has been a success and has made
considerable impact in the fields of
small business, banking
entertainment, and corporate Nigeria
with a positive impact on employers
and prospective employees thus
birthing a new generation of better
qualified undergraduates and labour
pool.
It has also spawned a new wave of
small scale enterprises and is
already impacting Nigeria’s economy
through knowledge and financial
skills transfer and support from
Sterling Bank and its partners. As a
seminar, notable speakers with
influence in the corporate world are
invited to speak on how best to
become employable, with tips on
interview etiquette and best practices
when seeking employment,
entrepreneurship and corporate
etiquette. As a concert, renowned
musicians perform to the delight of
the audience. The concert/seminar
was conceived to strategically help
the Bank actualize its Corporate
Social Responsibility drive in the
education sector.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
I do believe the GE vacancies didn't expire on the 25th of September.. I actually got this mail on the 26th of last month.. cc Uboma

gabriel212: I know of someone who had written the second stage text of Sterling Bank yesterday at Awolowo way Ikeja. Also, the GE vacancies that made FP yesterday had close since September 25th. Therefore, the MOD need to verify vacancies info before putting it on the front page because some of the vacancies that made FP had elapsed the optimum time for submissions of CV.
Rgds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by uboma(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
TheRealAdonye: I do believe the GE vacancies didn't expire on the 25th of September.. I actually got this mail on the 26th of last month.. cc Uboma

okay. thanks for clearing that out.

All the best
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by diamond02: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Get Ready For Work

Get Ready For Work is a musical and business empowerment conference/concert by Sterling Bank.
It has been a success and has made considerable impact in the fields of small business, banking entertainment, and corporate Nigeria with a positive impact on employers and prospective employees thus birthing a new generation of better qualified undergraduates and labour pool.

It has also spawned a new wave of small scale enterprises and is already impacting Nigeria’s economy through knowledge and financial skills transfer and support from Sterling Bank and its partners. As a seminar, notable speakers with influence in the corporate world are invited to speak on how best to become employable, with tips on interview etiquette and best practices when seeking employment, entrepreneurship and corporate etiquette. As a concert, renowned musicians perform to the delight of the audience. The concert/seminar was conceived to strategically help the Bank actualize its Corporate Social Responsibility drive in the education sector.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by gabriel212: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
TheRealAdonye: I do believe the GE vacancies didn't expire on the 25th of September.. I actually got this mail on the 26th of last month.. cc Uboma

my younger brother told me immediately I sent him the link for the GE yesterday that it elapsed on the said date.
I believe we could help by verifying the link provided before it made FP. NL must maintain the head and prestige we know her for because it belong to is all.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by diamond02: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Meet The Executive

Meet the Executive is an initiative of Sterling Bank geared towards encouraging and supporting small businesses and budding entrepreneurs.
Borne out of the desire to migrate from basic social media interaction to creating an offline engagement experience, while enriching the lives of the people it is one of several Sterling Bank initiatives in the social media space targeted at enriching lives.700 business plans were submitted for evaluation. 50 made the first cut, and these aspiring and emerging entrepreneurs were then trained in business plan writing, presentation skills, marketing management in an intense 2 day program. The 50 finalists then went on a 2 week recess and came back with revised business plans. The revised plans were then evaluated by the panel of judges. 18 finalists emerged with the top three emerging. Sterling Bank Plc supported the final 3 with over N5million in direct funding of their business ideas.

The business ideas were presented to a panel of judges that consisted of investors and venture capitalists with close to N50million worth of capital injected into the winning presentations presented. Meet The Executive is dedicated to enriching lives and growing the Nigerian economy through capacity building and financial services and support and will in no small way change the future of Nigeria by creating new jobs and driving long term growth through the Small Scale and Medium Enterprise industry.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterling_Bank_(Nigeria)
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by uboma(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
gabriel212:

my younger brother told me immediately I sent him the link for the GE yesterday that it elapsed on the said date.
I believe we could help by verifying the link provided before it made FP. NL must maintain the head and prestige we know her for because it belong to is all.

I would appreciate it if you desist from derailing this thread any further please. Send the mods a mail if need be.

So far my team of moderators do review carefully any job advert before recommending it to the FP. However like i said earlier if you have any concerns, please mail the mods. Enough said on this.

Cheers
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Employment by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
novine:
Sterling bank was on Sharing Life Issues With ChazB, and they give this address for young graduates to apply

www.sterlingbankng.com/employment

Those who apply will be contacted in 2 weeks.

Goodluck.

This must be for something else. Their career portal says nothing of such. Some one at the IT section of the bank may be pulling traffic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) / My N-Power Test Result / Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.