Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today (9829 Views)

Check Out These Achievements And U Will Be Proud To Be Yoruba... / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by zendy: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
I hope we invent a time machine so I go back to 1914 and 1960 to ask the British

"WHAT DA FORK ARE YOU ABOUT TO DO?!!?!"

Nothing to celebrate in Naija except a disastrous 54 year old mistake.
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by nkkystel(f): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yes, I will but I am not wearing any today as I am indoor. I'm proud to be a Nigerian.
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by starlingbawa(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nigeria, a 54 year old man who barely finished primary school, can't hold down an 'unskilled' job, doesn't have an apartment of his own, never got married and with no kids and has only a hundred naira in his pocket on his birthday!

Yea, that's my idea of Nigeria as a man on his 54th birthday.

My opinion and I have no apologies about it.... PERIOD!
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
mesoade: Who b dat guy wey tok say,nothing to celebrate,u wan mah vex 4 u?
1. Naija no good naija no good u stil get money buy recharge card.
2.naija no good naija no good,ebola come ,e no visit your household.
3. Naija no gud naija no good,u dey travel go north,boko haram no kill u.
4.naija no good,naija no good,u stil get money buy fuel for car.
5.naija no good,naija no good,dem no kidnap ur sister lyk d chibok gals.
6.naija no good naija no good,boko haram bomb many places 4 dis yr,u no among dem.
7.naija no good naija no good,most of us in d education section don get admission. . .

Iffah hear again say naija no good,u go lick your elbow or better stil,postrate to a moving train

Very Mediocre individual. Unfortunately Nigeria comprises mostly of people with this mindset....Its so heart wrenching if your list above is the basis for a "good" country.......I am not here to party poop, but common.....you can do better.....Nigeria is a zoo compared to developed nations in the world....That's just the simple fact.....I am no longer blaming the leaders.....A huge portion of the blame is on the POPULATION....who refuse to do what it requires to turn that jungle into a place fit for humans.....chaos....chaos.....everywhere!!!! No offense!!!
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by SpcAgtOko: 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Grey is close enough to green, right?
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by evablisse(f): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Benueblog has said it all. There's nothing to be proud of. I've written some job aptitude tests and in the end, no feedback (the crowd will even discourage you- To show you the level of unemployment in your loving country). Ever since I graduated, I've not gotten a good job. The places I've managed to work in gave me demeaning posts, I don't want to talk about it. Nigeria is a place where you teach yourself, in other words, on quality education. It's filled with corruption. Some people that are here declaring their undying love for nigeria are the ones that can easily deny this country when a bad situation arises. What is this independence all about? A route to get your own share of the national cake (embezzlement). The rich get richer and the poor masses are eating from their leftovers. Unfortunately for some people, they have nothing to feed on (Be thankful for what you have). There's no difference between now and the military era. Freedom of speech is dead. If you talk or protest, they listen to you but they do what's on their mind. If you oppose them, they keep you silent. What are we proud of? Nobody is patriotic. Everybody's fighting for their own pockets. They say things they want you to hear and make you believe them (power of propaganda). We should actually be a force for change. Don't be like them if you get to that seat. God bless our country Nigeria and set things straight. We still have a long way to go. Nothing to be proud of, I mean, not yet.
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by Epathra(f): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
I can be this patriotic grin

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by mployer(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
UjSizzle:
Happy Independence smiley

Sweet dreams dear smiley
Love you so much
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by Nmeri17: 4:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Samiceman: Yeah! I am a Nigerian and am proud, though we might be facing difficult times now as a country, I believe Nigeria is destined for greatness! We just have to shun corrupt, but we will get there!

and you have to shun gbagaun undecided undecided
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by Freelancer007(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
I am a proud Nigerian and am happy to be on Nairaland forum
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by bolabolakemi(f): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nigeria is fraud. It is a shame being a Nigerian embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Plans To Induce Observers, INEC And Security Officials - APC / Mustapha Nwaoko: No Money Belonging To Kogi State Was Frozen / Tinubu Loses Lagos, Rivers And Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.