Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Lapping In The Bus Or Taxi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lapping In The Bus Or Taxi (631 Views)

Taxi Falls In A Canal In Oke-sokori Abeokuta (photos) / ''Don't Browse Here' Written In A Taxi In Ogun State (PICS ) / Where Can I Get A Bus Or Car From Onitsha Direct To Ijebu Ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lapping In The Bus Or Taxi by easystudy101: 4:20am On Oct 01, 2014
I remember as a kid, my brother and I used to lap ourselves to school. We would use one person's transport money for snacks.

We did this for a long time until..., we come begin dey tall. Na that time conductors and taxi drivers
come begin give us wahala. Initially we no send. But after when person leg come begin pain am because of the 'weight increase', no be person come tell us to stop.

Those days you even fit arrange with ya friend to lap so that una fit get money to chop.

But that can be risky, if you plan this one with a crook n u spend ur own transport money and your friend is nowhere to be found after school, lol.

Share your own lapping stories
Re: Lapping In The Bus Or Taxi by yuncka: 4:35am On Oct 01, 2014
This is common trend wit true kpako children although my kpako level was to d 'trekkin level'.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Spanish Visa / Canada Visa / New Zealand's African Minorities: Police Target Us, Call Us 'n*****s'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.