Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

What Was Your Best Independence Celebration! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Your Best Independence Celebration! (395 Views)

President Buhari Signs Independence Celebration Register / Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration / Photos From 55th Independence Celebration In Abuja (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Best Independence Celebration! by Sunnycliff(m): 4:26am On Oct 01, 2014
We were all together at The Eagles Square celebrating Nigeria Golden Jubilee with The fun and charged atmosphere of jubilee Which turned out to be my best Independence celebration.

But This joy of mine was shortlived as The twin bomb blast by suspect Henry Okah and Co. rocked The air! I humbly bowed my head in shame as our Nation Hood is jeopardized at The altar of insensitivity and selfishness! This incident just spoilt my day.

Let's get to no your happiest independence celebration!!
Re: What Was Your Best Independence Celebration! by yuncka: 4:29am On Oct 01, 2014
My best is yet to come, we will all live long to witness Nigeria 100th independenc day celebration.

(1) (Reply)

Arresa, You Most Not Be Africa, Yoruba Marry Many Wife / Whats Your View! / 6 Persons Killed In Fresh Jos Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.