Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

What did you do after Nigeria Vs Brazil Match- Atlanta '96 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What did you do after Nigeria Vs Brazil Match- Atlanta '96 (615 Views)

Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live / Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What did you do after Nigeria Vs Brazil Match- Atlanta '96 by easystudy101: 4:41am On Oct 01, 2014
How old where you in 1996? Do you remember that wild match where Nigeria beat Brazil? What did you do after de match?

I ran out to de streets after kanu's winning goal and we danced and partied in the streets for only God knows how long!!!

Never been dat excited in my life.

The streets were filled with people.

I'll never forget that day

Share ya own atlanta '96 story
Re: What did you do after Nigeria Vs Brazil Match- Atlanta '96 by Mologi(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2014
was.........hhhmmmmm den
Re: What did you do after Nigeria Vs Brazil Match- Atlanta '96 by Nobody: 9:51am On May 09, 2015
After the match, although excited, I went to bed. I was still in primary school and can only remember glimpses of the action.

If a repeat performance happens today I would go out, have a few beers and discuss highlights of the match with friends. Sadly, I didn't nurture the love of soccer and have since moved on from the sport.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Ranking As Of October 23 / South Africa Football Captain Shot Dead / Africa Cup Of Nations Host To Be Announced 'within Five Days'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.