Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Why Did Google Do This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did Google Do This (695 Views)

Why Did Almost All Societies Believe That Women Were Inferior To Men? / Why Did U Choose Ur Nlands Username? / Why Did You Choose Your Username? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Google Do This by starlike(m): 6:17am On Oct 01, 2014
Logged on to the internet this morning and as usual i when straight to my friend (Google), but was startled by was i saw. and when i logged in to my beloved Nairaland, i noticed i was not the only one peeved by Google. So what is your take?, are they trying to be funny, creative, insulting.....?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Google Do This by Psalmpy(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2014
celebrating independence day with Nigerians notorious leaders
Re: Why Did Google Do This by civilianism: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2014
its funny though, but they did'nt see better cars in Nigeria na keke, danfo, and okada that many states have even banned. google thereisGodooo.
Re: Why Did Google Do This by starlike(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2014
civilianism: its funny though, but they did'nt see better cars in Nigeria na keke, danfo, and okada that many states have even banned. google thereisGodooo.

that is why I modified it in the second photo to what it should look like, since Google could not find better ways to present it.

(1) (Reply)

Video Appears To Show Killing Of Isis Hostage Peter Kassig / Photos:nadia Buari Shares Photos From Her 32nd Birthday / Science Of Heartbreak And How To Deal With Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.