Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,010 members, 7,849,074 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

On The Presidential Address To The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Presidential Address To The Nation (556 Views)

Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) / 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Presidential Address To The Nation by amzaq(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2014
great and good people of Nigeria, just finished listening to the president live on radio out of the whole thing he said the thing that caught my attention most is the part where he said over 2million jobs have been created in the past two years I don't know if the jobs are invisible but I don't know , he also said there Is no hunger again in Nigeria but my fellow country men, the reverse is the case in fact that is why Nigerians are easily deceived coz Nigerians are hungry. he also talked about his achievement in the power sector. I can't really say much about this coz my area as at the time of writing this post we did not use light for up to 5hrs in the whole month of September. pls good people of Nigeria, what is your thought on this.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: On The Presidential Address To The Nation by Airforce1(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2014
Let's continue to pray for the president
Re: On The Presidential Address To The Nation by generaliy07(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2014
God bless Nigeria
Re: On The Presidential Address To The Nation by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2014
Am sure u don't even believe today is independence Day. All dis janjaweEdians una no dey ever rest

1 Like

Re: On The Presidential Address To The Nation by iluvnaija: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Attack the message and not the messenger!

Why Nigerians on Nairaland this dumb. He raised an issue your attacking him.

Nigerians still don't get electric power after all the promises and huge money pumped into it which obviously has been stolen.

Everyone has a right to his opinion, why is it that when people say the truth you level them as supporter of APC or APC?

Go learn mechanic dey tie bolt and nut, leave Nairaland for the sensible ones.
Re: On The Presidential Address To The Nation by alabiyemmy(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2014
Because you dont beleive the President doesnt mean others should not beleive him. Close this thread.

1 Like

Re: On The Presidential Address To The Nation by Justcash(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2014
We are one people from the womb of one Nigeria. We are brothers and sisters. We are one family. We are Nigerians.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: On The Presidential Address To The Nation by amzaq(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2014
iluvnaija: Attack the message and not the messenger!

Why Nigerians on Nairaland this dumb. He raised an issue your attacking him.

Nigerians still don't get electric power after all the promises and huge money pumped into it which obviously has been stolen.

Everyone has a right to his opinion, why is it that when people say the truth you level them as supporter of APC or APC?

Go learn mechanic dey tie bolt and nut, leave Nairaland for the sensible ones.

please don't have any intentions to create an atmosphere of fight. just my opinion. I am a Nigerian and I believe in Nigeria but truth be told. samething we were told some years ago is still same old story without actions that we are being told again today. billions have been spent on the power sector yet it has not translated into stable power supply to Nigerians and so many other things and the question IS WHY?

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Going Back To School – Obasanjo / Was Abubakar Shekau Activated Again To Cover The $9.3 Million? / Asari Dokubo Was In Involved In The $9.3million Oritsejafor Arms Deal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.