Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With (1510 Views)

Let The Great Nigerians Contribute Their Opinion About The New Ministers. / Let The Great Nigerians Contribute Their Various Opinions About The New Minister / Securing A 2nd Term In Office Is No Longer A Birth Right – Obasanjo Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by ope2711(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Which of these great Nigerians do you share a birth month with? Then tell us the impact of this person for the development of Nigeria. I thank God for me to share mine with the first citizen of this great Country... President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
January: AMINU TAMBUWA
February: SHEHU SHAGARI
March: OLUSEGUN OBASANJO
April: ALIKO DANGOTE
May: SAMUEL OKWARAJI
June: OKONJO IWEALA
July: WOLE SOYINKA
August: IBRAHIM BABANGIDA
September: SANI ABACHA
October: YAKUBU GOWON
November: GOODLUCK JONATHAN
December: MUHAMMMED BUHARI
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by SlimSkipper(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2014
Me dey share bday wif boda Jonna grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by banjicom(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2014
cry I can't Believe I share a birth month with Abacha.............

Damn it!!!! I hate that man!
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by ope2711(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2014
banjicom: cry I can't Believe I share a birth month with Abacha.............

Damn it!!!! I hate that man!
congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by valicious1(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2014
Shagari....

But April by adoption
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by udemzyudex(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2014
YAKUBU GOWON

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by Dammiesugar(f): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Shehu Shagari
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by spankyflex(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2014
okonjo all the way
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2014
February - Shehu Shagari.
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by brownlords: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2014
Fully representing Yakubu Gowon and 9ja alias Oct 1
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2014
Pls replace sani abacha wit 2BABA cos me n 2face r both sept 18. Tnks
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by ope2711(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2014
brownlords: Fully representing Yakubu Gowon and 9ja alias Oct 1
happy Birthday to u
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by sol2galay: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2014
Same with Dangote "the zodaic"
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2014
Okwaraji
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by patrickmuf(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2014
Na them dey share with us...Gowon dey share bdae month with me...lol
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2014
Olusegun Aremu obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by southsouthman: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2014
Wole Soyinka
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by focus7: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmmn op. Ur source? Anyway I represent Yakubu Gowon.
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by focus7: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Yomieluv: Olusegun Aremu obasanjo.
oga Obasanjo does not have a birthday or rather does not know his date of birth.
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by jacabi(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Obj.
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2014
October ;Yabuku Gowon
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by jotey(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2014
teamokonjoiweala
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by ope2711(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2014
focus7: oga Obasanjo does not have a birthday or rather does not know his date of birth.
But he has official age, bros
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by sarutobie(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2014
president goodluck Jonathan, born in the same month of November.
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by valicious1(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2014
Dammiesugar: Shehu Shagari
We'v got something in common babe cheesy
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by donphilopus: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2014
ope2711: Which of these great Nigerians do you share a birth month with? Then tell us the impact of this person for the development of Nigeria. I thank God for me to share mine with the first citizen of this great Country... President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
January: AMINU TAMBUWA
February: SHEHU SHAGARI
April: ALIKO DANGOTE
May: SAMUEL OKWARAJI
June: OKONJO IWEALA
July: WOLE SOYINKA
August: IBRAHIM BABANGIDA
September: SANI ABACHA
October: YAKUBU GOWON
November: GOODLUCK JONATHAN
December: MUHAMMMED BUHARI

Whatever you may like to call this man. Great or not great, I share it with him, Jonah!
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2014
ope2711:
That is the Father of Nigerian Democracy and the only sane man left in our Political scene also He is responsible for the foundation and all developmental frameworks that subsequent administrations after him built their Nigerian developmental index upon !!! ....... Baba is on PhD now ..... Wow !!

No man is without errors !!
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Jonathan. No wonder he is so calm like me
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by Jmain: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Abacha shocked . . . . cheesy
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by valmunich(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Okonjo Iweala smiley
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by NnamdiN: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
June. Okonjo Iweala. Not bad
Re: Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Obasanjo and Obafemi, I'm named after the latter. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola Must Be Contained In 60 Days Or The World Is In Big Trouble - UN. / President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) / Declaration Speeches Of Presidential Candidates (GEJ, Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.