Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Iphone 5s Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 5s Screen (629 Views)

Iphone 5s Screen / iPhone 5S Fingerprint Sensor Hacked By German Computer Club / ‘iPhone 5S': Photos Of New iPhone Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 5s Screen by holusormi(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Please guys , my iPhone 5s screen got a little crack on the bottom side, though it doesn't affect the operation in any way , I'd like to replace it with an original one ,, any idea what that might cost me and location please

Urgent replies abeg ooo , Tumababa , suntemi, and other gurus ; oya over to you guys oooo
Re: Iphone 5s Screen by Suntemi(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2014
holusormi: Please guys , my iPhone 5s screen got a little crack on the bottom side, though it doesn't affect the operation in any way , I'd like to replace it with an original one ,, any idea what that might cost me and location please

Urgent replies abeg ooo , Tumababa , suntemi, and other gurus ; oya over to you guys oooo

₦18,000. Will give u a screen from a dead iPhone 5s. The logic board of the phone is bad. First, What's the color of your phone?
Re: Iphone 5s Screen by holusormi(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2014
Suntemi:

₦18,000. Will give u a screen from a dead iPhone 5s. The logic board of the phone is bad. First, What's the color of your phone?

It's black and grey
Re: Iphone 5s Screen by Suntemi(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2014
Please contact me via 08065656796 or suntemi@gmail.com Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Plz Is The Glo 1k Bundle For Andriod Working On Pc / Blackberry Pearl 9105 / Please Save A Life!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.