Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,211 members, 7,849,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria (379 Views)

US In Cold War With Nigeria •nigeria Buys Attack Helicopters From / The Reason For The High Rate Of Kidnappers In Nigeria, Nigeria Police Take Note / Latest News In Nigeria - Nigeria Breaking News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria by ritux: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Nigeria, Nigeria a nation so blessed yet the people are so stressed.

A nation flowing with the proverbial milk and honey yet the people are crying
Nigeria I hail thee; in your bellies are great men formed, forged by the trials and difficulties you present ...
Nigeria the land of our birth, we know someday you will bring us the goodies we deserve but until then I will keep believing in you, I will pray for you and think of what I can do to make you a better place.
Nigeria..I won't complain or curse you cos no one shud expect anything good from you after cursing, complaining and insulting you.
I will WAIT and while waiting, PRAY for I believe one day you will turn out right..
I will WAIT becos I believe in you.

Nigeria ; Good people , Great Nation.
Happy independence celebration to the land of our birth.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independence From Dare-word! / Nairalanders Drink Responsibly Today. / Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.