Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Want To Open A Verified Paypal Acct. How Do I Go About It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Open A Verified Paypal Acct. How Do I Go About It? (483 Views)

.com Or .com.ng Which Should I Go For / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Open A Verified Paypal Acct. How Do I Go About It? by Jayclinics(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2014
Recently paypal opened the gates to allow Nigerians and so many other african countries into the paypal world after so many years of being shut off from the kingdom bcoz of our high internet scam reports. But to me, the opened pay pal gates is some how useless bcoz you can only use ur acct to buy stuff and pay for services online but cannot use it to receive money from your clients abroad.

Unfortunately for them, before they even thought about trickily opening the gates for us we ve already deviced a means to force ourselves into the system the Nigerian way.

If anybody know about how i can open a paypal acct that can be able to pay for goods nd services online and likewise accept payments. Let him/her let me know pls.

I think i am missing alot of dollars frolicking around the internet without a paypal acct.

Thanks in advance.

http://cliniconomy.com
Re: I Want To Open A Verified Paypal Acct. How Do I Go About It? by ConquerAll(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
If you're in Nigeria, then, download this step-by-step guide and learn how to open a PayPal Nigeria account and start making payment online with ease.

*If you want a US PayPal that can send and receive funds, then, learn how to get a US PayPal Account right here in Nigeria with ease.
Re: I Want To Open A Verified Paypal Acct. How Do I Go About It? by Intellab(m): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
I can help open US verified paypal account that can enable you receive and send funds.
You only need to access it with a dedicated vpn which i will give after opening the account.
Just contact me on idesignerplus@gmail.com | 07062477194 if you still need it.

(1) (Reply)

Free BULKSMS On JAMASMS / Five Easy Steps To Staying Motivated / You May No Longer Have Access To This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.