Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) (53842 Views)

Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome / Current Super Eagles Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by 50calibre(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

Mate, that badonkadonk knocked me into deep sleep like lullaby. I just woke up now, and I need to view it one more time, to get back to bed! grin All that junk in the trunk, all roads definitely lead to South America! That's the type of batty you wake up next to, and thank God for his perfection!

The guy looks fruity - that looks like some voodoo. He hypnotised that chic!

Hahahahaha you fell under the spell of the humongous batty haha grin I really need to find me a South American chic with such amount of junk, the fine things of life shouldn't elude me.

The guy is fruity, I remember reading some shi*t about him here on NL, but you know fruity guys pull some of the best looking chics just for show or maybe he swing both ways.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Godmother(f): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2014
tammie24:
Because she isn't ibo abi?

Omotola jolade
Fathia Balogun
Ini Edo
Mercy Johnson
Eve Esin

Notice the names up there? Those ladies are not ibo but are very beautiful. So I don't understand you saying Uti's gal is not fine benot ibo.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2014
wow, nice! but uti fall my hand o, so nt feeling that chickangry flavor and Anna is just a sick joke! ik..hmmmmm the girl carry well smiley terry g.. no comments! I love Jim and Nadia! their kids would be so cooooool
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by retake89(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2014
vhickky: So Dbanj has a girlfriend?

Nope,he has a gay partner..stupid question
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by kenex4ever(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2014
tammie24:
Because she isn't ibo abi?
The girl no fit Uti, him no see pipu like: Tools, waje, helen paul, mocheda etc NOTE am nt talking about physical beauty alone but CLASS
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by kenex4ever(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2014
This IK is a fan of ArSe-a.nal, from juliet ibrahim's huge arsenal to this colombian weapon of mass destruction. Lol
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by kenex4ever(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2014
lovelyronke20: I and Banky W nko??
u go fit carry banky w? If dat guy head boot u u go scatter into one million pieces o
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by packer042(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Me and my girlfriend

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Druhill(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jim nd Nadia is de best, stylish nd combo.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Druhill(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
packer042: Me and my girlfriend
See ur ugly girlfriend.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Skillz02(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
ELEGANT PIX
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by sugaarbear(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
claireshan: so u like what u are seeing?: D
of course yes.............who no like better thing and besides you look sweet:*
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by sugaarbear(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Druhill: See ur ugly girlfriend.
guy you wey your gf fine abeg upload am........................if she no fine atleast the guy dey proud of her
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
They all should go get married..Enuf of d fine boy n Fine girl ish..tongue tongue

Nadia n Jimmy rocks...

Druhill,,,i sure say your babe go Worwor wella,, You don look yoursef atall? grin
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by lovelyronke20(f): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
kenex4ever: u go fit carry banky w? If dat guy head boot u u go scatter into one million pieces o

I fit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
sugaarbear: of course yes.............who no like better thing and besides you look sweet:*
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Stallione(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
papa deceive pikin relationship wey dem do for here,mtchewwwww!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by sugaarbear(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
claireshan: Thank you
yu welcome .....can i get to know ya?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by xenaxena(f): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin shocked vhiz tania geh no like wizkid oo ....abi see aw she dey pout for err picha.....as if hez irritating her....d one whr shez laughing actually looks like shez crying buh sha.......no wahala...carry go
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
packer042 post=/post/26802700:
Me and my girlfriend

I'd hit that*thumbs up*
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
SPLiTZ1: Joenice u know wat nigerian women are right?
Not really. I don't date Nigerian girls. Only interested in keeping them as friends. The simple fact is that Nigerian women have so many dirty secrets.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by ransomed: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
bustyhelen:

did anyone force u to open d thread?

u clearly saw d topic b4 u opened it. After feeding ur eyes u r saying trash. That's entertainment. if u don't like entertainment u should stick to d topics u like.
Dan iska

back to topic, Dbanj and babe r cute couple
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by chibarbie(f): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
LesbianBoy:
So uti nwachukwu is really dating ''Omo ibadan Saeon!'' (in Saeon's voice) cheesy

Btw, @OP flavour is dating that LOOSE GIRL called Sandra Okagbue(former miss delta soap) and not the person you put up there. Sandra gave birth to their first child days ago.
lolz, LOOSE GAL kwa??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me / Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' / Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.