Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Event Planners Please Help With Budget - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Event Planners Please Help With Budget (2959 Views)

Ibadan Wedding And Event Planners Meet Here / Event Planners And Manager In Ibadan / Event Planners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Event Planners Please Help With Budget by New9jabeb: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello Planners or anyone who can help.

I am planning a 21st formal dinner party for my daughter and inviting about 60 people in total. Help me with a realistic budget. I dont want to say I have 500k yet when we start I end up paying for the most expensive things. The party is next year early January in Lagos. How much should I budget for these items. I need a rough idea of how much things costs. Average things we are no bankers nor work in oil and gas:-)

Cake - 3 tier
Decorations
Food
Photography
Makeup
Venue Ikeja/VI
table chair hire
Planner fees

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by ASL33: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
We have a cooling van a Ford Transit MWB. It works perfectly and ready at all times when needed. Location is Lagos, isolo area but can go to work any area as it's registered to work nationwide. If you need it for cold pure water distribution it's available as well.

Contact No: 08037229636.
Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by teethom(f): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2014
Rough estimate of 600k upward.Depending on the quality of services rendered.Its also possible you get all for 500k or less(including venue).Quality of services rendered will determine what will be spent.If u r using chavari chair(350-400per one) u can't compare it to OK plastic chairs(500 per dozen)..Photography(do u want soft copy alone?If u want a photobk,synthetic or Normal one?all these shd be considered,The Kind of decor where a chavari chair is used will be far diff frm the OK plast decor.

contact us for your event Planning and Services 08098335337,08168506799 bbpin 2af6805f

1 Like

Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by mamachops(f): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2014
I will give you a rough estimate but note that thsse may vary according to your taste,.. I'm just giving u d minimum threshold.

A 3 tier rich fruit cake .......50k

decoration(depending on d hall) .... 50k

food(chops,cocktail,drink,etc),...,...120k

photography/videography
including pre-event shots and frames) 100k

makeup( excluding hair extension).....30k

venue (VI/ikeja(100 seat capacity).....100k

Tables and chair......you need 10 tables....5k
6 banquet tables that can accommodate 10 guests
then 4 others for the dj, caterer, and cake.

6 dozens of chairs....... 5k

miscelleneous .,..,..........40k

event planner .....if I'm the one, it will be free

this gives a total of ,..........500k

you didn't add dj and mc though.....lol

you can reach me on 08037907877 or whatsapp 08109417060......for help to source vendors at no extra cost.
I'm a hospitality and event manager
thank you.
Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by ASL33: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mamachops and teethom, I have a cooling van that is suitable for your kind of events, contact me when you need one. 08037229636. Mention Nairaland and get discount. Thanks.
Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by quin9(f): 12:56am On Oct 03, 2014
You can contact me for makeup at a reasonable rate.
Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by New9jabeb: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sorry for the late thank you. You have given me a starting point.

Thanks
mamachops post=/post/26799325:
I will give you a rough estimate but note that thsse may vary according to your taste,.. I'm just giving u d minimum threshold.
A 3 tier rich fruit cake .......50k
decoration(depending on d hall) .... 50k
food(chops,cocktail,drink,etc),...,...120k
photography/videography
including pre-event shots and frames) 100k
makeup( excluding hair extension).....30k
venue (VI/ikeja(100 seat capacity).....100k
Tables and chair......you need 10 tables....5k
6 banquet tables that can accommodate 10 guests
then 4 others for the dj, caterer, and cake.
6 dozens of chairs....... 5k
miscelleneous .,..,..........40k
event planner .....if I'm the one, it will be free
this gives a total of ,..........500k
you didn't add dj and mc though.....lol
you can reach me on 08037907877 or whatsapp 08109417060......for help to source vendors at no extra cost.
I'm a hospitality and event manager
thank you.
teethom post=/post/26798936:
Rough estimate of 600k upward.Depending on the quality of services rendered.Its also possible you get all for 500k or less(including venue).Quality of services rendered will determine what will be spent.If u r using chavari chair(350-400per one) u can't compare it to OK plastic chairs(500 per dozen)..Photography(do u want soft copy alone?If u want a photobk,synthetic or Normal one?all these shd be considered,The Kind of decor where a chavari chair is used will be far diff frm the OK plast decor.
contact us for your event Planning and Services 08098335337,08168506799 bbpin 2af6805f
Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by lammygloooooooo(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
you don't need to spend up to 500k with 480k all is set I will even add the o other services D.J and sovenier free send me your mail I will forward the total estimation to u or call / text me on 08034038784 or visit my website on WWW.lammygloevent.com to see all our design we do help people in to less the spending
Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by lammygloooooooo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
​Get a 3 course meal for Just N1500 only .
Meals include:

Starters: Small chops or Bread and chicken soup.

Main dish:
Fried rice ,
Jollof rice,
Ofada or Coconut Rice.
Moi-moi or Salad,
Porridge,
Chicken or fish ,
Basmati Rice or Spagetti with chicken curry sauce
Pounded yam or Semo with (ogbono, Egusi, edikaikong, ofe-nsala, Afang, Banga, onugbu, Oha ,Efo) choose any 4.

Appetizers: Pepper soup or deserts.

You will have the opportunity to taste 2 of your preferred dish before your event.
Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by lammygloooooooo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
decor
photography
video coverage
Chapman
small chop
food
drinks
D.j
sovenier
Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by Civory(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
We will give you a professionally designed 60page photo book, 100pieces of normal photos, Pre-birthday photo shoot for your souvenir, a 20 by 16 portrait photo frame of your daughter, a quality High Definition DVD for the videography, bulk SMS invitations for your guests, a 3 tier neatly designed cake, plus an MC to spice up your event, all for just N150,000 only.

We will show you samples of everything mentioned herein before you hand us the job.

Don't waste your hard earned money on event planners who don't deliver!

Contact SPLENDID EVENTS & MULTIMEDIA CONCEPT if interested, using the below signature.
Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by New9jabeb: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by BabyPosh: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
New9jabeb:
Hello again. sorry to harass you like this. Please wer can I get this made in lagos and for how much? not the person oooh but the backdrop and also supply the candy table.
http://www.nigerianweddingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Nigerian-Wedding-Adejokes-Chanel-Inspired-Surprise-Bridal-Shower-6-400x242.jpg[img]
[/http://www.nigerianweddingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Nigerian-Wedding-Adejokes-Chanel-Inspired-Surprise-Bridal-Shower-6-400x242.jpg]
thanks

hi i suggest u rent the backdrop,rather than making one.its a lot cheaper and economical if u rent the backdrop then you have a printer do the logo for you to paste on the backdrop.for the candy,buy different types of candies from stores like shoprite and the rest and you can arrange them in glasswares as shown in d pic u posted.but then i suggest u tell your eventplanner/decorator to help you out on it.cos of stress

Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by New9jabeb: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2014
Thanks. your pic is pretty and looks doable. Any idea of the cost and wer to rent the backdrop and who can print.
Re: Event Planners Please Help With Budget by BabyPosh: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2014
pls add me on whatsapp 07034743243,so i can explain in details to you.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Event Industry One Of Your Sources Of Income??? Read This!!!!!! / WEDDING PICTURES OF A NAIRALANDA / October-born Nairalanders, Let's Hook Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.