Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! - Computer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! (27175 Views)

How To I Make A Windows Password Reset Disk With USB Drive? / Mint Dell 1525 Laptop- 4gig Ram, 250hdd: N35,000+free Samsung S4 Powerbank SOLD / Needed - Lighted Mouse Pad With Usb Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by jmoore(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
What is the capacity of your inverter?
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nigs(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
yea i remember this power bank...was used during the inec reegistration. has one that lasted more than a year before it got spoilt. am sooo placing my order asap
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nkadoj(m): 12:50am On Apr 12, 2015
jmoore:
What is the capacity of your inverter?
300watts inverter
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nkadoj(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2015
nigs:
yea i remember this power bank...was used during the inec reegistration. has one that lasted more than a year before it got spoilt. am sooo placing my order asap
Good. Expecting you....
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nkadoj(m): 12:52am On Apr 12, 2015
jmoore:
The powerbank + inverter that is at 20,000K, is it the one of 96,000Mah?

Can the powerbank+inverter power a table top photocopy machine?

@nkadoj

Yes, is 96,000mah battery

And no it can't power a photocopy.
Thanks
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by jmoore(m): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2015
nkadoj:

Yes, is 96,000mah battery

And no it can't power a photocopy.
Thanks

The powerbank, does it come with accessories like the power cord to connect to the printer (3-in 1)?
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nkadoj(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
jmoore:

The powerbank, does it come with accessories like the power cord to connect to the printer (3-in 1)?
Printer cord the purple adapter mouth type is what it powers, the price is extra 1. 5k
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by jmoore(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
nkadoj:

Printer cord the purple adapter mouth type is what it powers, the price is extra 1k.
What about the cord for the laptop? Will I buy it differently?
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by jmoore(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
@nkadoj, please reply my post above so I can make my order this week.
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nkadoj(m): 6:48am On Apr 14, 2015
jmoore:

What about the cord for the laptop? Will I buy it differently?
Nope it comes freely with the package.
Thanks
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by jmoore(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2015
nkadoj:

Thanks

So this is the price

Powerbank(96,000mAH) + accessories = 12,000 Naira

Printer cord = 1,500 Naira

Waybill (SouthEast-Aba) = 1,500 Naira

Total= 15,000 Naira.

Confirm before I place the order, and tell me how to reach you for bank payment details
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by Mobsync(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
nkadoj:

Thanks

Hello! Is the laptop power bank still available? How much does it cost to get one to Ilorin, Kwara state?
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by jmoore(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2015
nkadoj, don't you check your mentions?
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nkadoj(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
jmoore:

So this is the price

Powerbank(96,000mAH) + accessories = 12,000 Naira

Printer cord = 1,500 Naira

Waybill (SouthEast-Aba) = 1,500 Naira

Total= 15,000 Naira.

Confirm before I place the order, and tell me how to reach you for bank payment details

JMOORE, your calculation is perfect . U need to send to me ur laptop model so I can include the laptop cord.
Thankz
Contact me on 07030387365 for my account details. Tx
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nkadoj(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mobsync:

Hello! Is the laptop power bank still available? How much does it cost to get one to Ilorin, Kwara state?
Bros, is still available, it cost 1000 for delivery to Ilorin
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by jmoore(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
nkadoj:

JMOORE, your calculation is perfect . U need to send to me ur laptop model so I can include the laptop cord.
Thankz
Contact me on 07030387365 for my account details. Tx

I am the one that sent you a text for an alternative bank account. I got your sms. Will pay tomorrow.

My laptop is Hp650.
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nkadoj(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2015
jmoore:

I am the one that sent you a text for an alternative bank account. I got your sms. Will pay tomorrow.

My laptop is Hp650.
JMOORE, I got ur payment, u will receive your package by tomorrow evening. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by jmoore(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
nkadoj:

JMOORE, I got ur payment, u will receive your package by tomorrow evening. Thanks

I picked my package by noon today.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
jmoore:

I picked my package by noon today.

Thanks
Woah...nice, how is it for you? Can you upload a picture of the Power Bank?
Thanks.
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by jmoore(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
@nkadoj, the laptop charger has a big mouth. It can't fit to my laptop.

But that's not a problem. I have a laptop cord that I used.

How can I know when the power bank battery is down?

How do I know the battery is fully charged?
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by jmoore(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Xsolutions:

Woah...nice, how is it for you? Can you upload a picture of the Power Bank?
Thanks.
Here is the picture.

1 Like

Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nkadoj(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2015
jmoore:
@nkadoj, the laptop charger has a big mouth. It can't fit to my laptop.

But that's not a problem. I have a laptop cord that I used.

How can I know when the power bank battery is down?

How do I know the battery is fully charged?
Thanks jmoore
Wen the powerbank is full, the red light will turn green.
Wen is down, all the three green lights will be off. But I will advice to charge it once it remains 1green light.
Thanks so much
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by jmoore(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2015
@nkadoj, questions about the printer power cord.

Take a look at the picture carefully.

The first picture is the cord that came with my printer, while the second pic is the printer cord you sent.
You can see there is a difference.

The one you sent to me may work, if I turn it upside down. But I need clarification so as not to damage my printer.

Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by shalomvine: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
I have two questions please:

1. How long does it take to charge the power bank from flat to full using electricity supply?

2. How long does it take to charge the power bank from flat to full using the solar panel that you are selling?

If you are not exactly sure use can just speculate based on your usage experience.

Thanks.
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nkadoj(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
jmoore:
@nkadoj, questions about the printer power cord.

Take a look at the picture carefully.

The first picture is the cord that came with my printer, while the second pic is the printer cord you sent.
You can see there is a difference.

The one you sent to me may work, if I turn it upside down. But I need clarification so as not to damage my printer.
If you turn it upside down, It may not enter ur printer port, but if it enter, u have to loose the wire and change the position ie negative to positive, if wrongly connect, the powerbank with automatically switch off without affecting ur printer, then u change the wire position and try again, if right this time the powerbank will stay and the printer will turn on. Thanks
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nkadoj(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
shalomvine:
I have two questions please:

1. How long does it take to charge the power bank from flat to full using electricity supply?

2. How long does it take to charge the power bank from flat to full using the solar panel that you are selling?

If you are not exactly sure use can just speculate based on your usage experience.

Thanks.
It takes like 4-6 hrs to fully charged with electricity, while it takes 12hrs to fully charged using 80watts solar panel
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by shalomvine: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
nkadoj:

It takes like 4-6 hrs to fully charged with electricity, while it takes 12hrs to fully charged using 80watts solar panel

Ok. How about the rate of discharge - as in after full charge and if left unused (e.g for 1 day) does it retain the stored charge.

Also is it portage and what is the weight?
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by shalomvine: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
nkadoj:

Ok. How about the rate of discharge - as in after full charge and if left unused (e.g for 1 day) does it retain the stored charge.

Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nkadoj(m): 6:56am On Apr 20, 2015
shalomvine:

Is portable, if kept after charge, it gradually discharge but not much. Weight is 2kg
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by jmoore(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
nkadoj:

If you turn it upside down, It may not enter ur printer port, but if it enter, u have to loose the wire and change the position ie negative to positive, if wrongly connect, the powerbank with automatically switch off without affecting ur printer, then u change the wire position and try again, if right this time the powerbank will stay and the printer will turn on. Thanks
Anyway, I decided to do it on my own way. I cut off the head of the one you sent, then I joined the wire adapter to my old printer cord.

It's working. smiley
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by nkadoj(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
jmoore:

Anyway, I decided to do it on my own way. I cut off the head of the one you sent, then I joined the wire adapter to my old printer cord.

It's working. smiley
Nice work jmoore,
Good engineer
Re: Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!! by hushmail: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
nkadoj:

300watts inverter

can i see d pic of d solar panel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! / All Laptops Motherboard Available In Lagos Nigeria / Sell Your Laptops To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.