Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Talking Pigeon - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Talking Pigeon (1524 Views)

Exotic Fancy Pigeon For Sell Now In Nigeria / Help' What is wrong with my Bird(Pigeon ) / Exotic Pigeon Breeders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking Pigeon by henryblaze25(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
I want to buy a pigeon but I don't have idea about knowing the right pigeon that speaks. Plz someone should enlighted me on the breed and how much it will cost me to have one.
Re: Talking Pigeon by RoyalRoy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
henryblaze25: I want to buy a pigeon but I don't have idea about knowing the right pigeon that speaks. Plz someone should enlighted me on the breed and how much it will cost me to have one.

Pigeons don't speak. Get a well trained Parrot instead.
Re: Talking Pigeon by pankere(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Do you mean parrots?
Re: Talking Pigeon by Tundeiab(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
A pigeon coos but don't speak. As guys above me have advised, get an African grey parrot. That the specie of parrot that talks.
Re: Talking Pigeon by henryblaze25(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Pigeons don't speak. Get a well trained Parrot instead.

Thanks 4 d correction, serious error on my part. Wanted to mention parrot.

Plz can u make recommendation 4 me on how to get 1
Re: Talking Pigeon by Prodeegee(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
A pigeon coos but don't speak. As guys above me have advised, get an African grey parrot. That the specie of parrot that talks.[/quote]

correction
All parrots talk, some are just clearer inspeech.
Re: Talking Pigeon by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 04, 2014
Come on guys! Parrots don't speak. Speak? Nah! They don't even talk. They just mimic the sounds they hear by cooing, chirping like other birds.
Re: Talking Pigeon by Prodeegee(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
goofyone:
Come on guys! Parrots don't speak. Speak? Nah! They don't even talk. They just mimic the sounds they hear by cooing, chirping like other birds.

Same noni
Re: Talking Pigeon by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
goofyone:

Hmmm I have heard parrots call ppls name,there was a particular parrot @ ikeja on Oremeji street,he calls "Junior" like he is human cos the owner has a son called Junoir.
Its the African grey parrots,their talk sound like the have tongues like human,funny most parrots feed using their legs as hands to hold watever dey are eating to their mouth

1 Like

Re: Talking Pigeon by adebayoggt(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
goofyone:
parrots do talk.they mimic d exact words and sounds they hear and they grow to a certain age b4 d voice becomes clear.my grandpa's own dies few mnths afta grandpa pass on and he's abt 15yrs old and i was jst 13yrs then.now am 39.we cal him George he was brought frm zaria.he jst stp eating bt people said parrot's bond wit d owner is always strong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pitbull Pups Available / My GSD / Is This Samoyed Or American Eskimo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.