Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,444 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) (36127 Views)

See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri / Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Mutuwa(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Seen at maitama abuja..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Superstar007(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Aitee1:

Ke mmo ke uyo?...

shocked shocked shocked
akpa mien idem oh
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Timijo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
I saw a normal and colourful rainbow in Kaduna yesterday too. If I knw dat seun and his crew will put it on d fp, I wud hav snaped d picture and post it here.

2 Likes

Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by streetlordz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
ugoezeik: so wat does d rainbow signify nw. dat we go carry d nxt world cup or nepa light go alway de steady nw? pls someone should help me out bfor I run mad
. Wetin u dey wait 4, run man sharp sharp nah, obonte

1 Like

Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by sam05(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
At list we should av know d meaning of rainbow. God said in d bible dat whenever he. Want to distroy dis world with water if he saw dis rainbow sign. He not do dat. Coz he has promised noah in the bible dat he wil not destroy dis world wit water but fire. So sins is 2 much in dis world and God is angry with us. But rainbow make him remember his promise with noah.
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Sunday17: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nothing new in that.....
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Antell95(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by GoodBoi1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
So what? If you want one just get an empty perfume spray container, fill it with water, look for beam of light entering your room through the window, spray looking in the direction of the ray of travelling light as it lands on the floor and there you have your rainbow or color spectrum... But its in a bow form.
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by banom(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
The rainbow in Lagos is a divine sign that Lagos and Nigeria will never experience another Ebola issue on this earth again.
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Trizyd(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Saw This

3 Likes

Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
inspire96: I also saw it
Beautiful.

Mutuwa: Seen at maitama abuja..
Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by iamord(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
People. Need to stop catching feelings.. Rain has been falling through the week so its normal
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by segunfunmi(f): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nawao,what is so special about rainbol.There iS no week we do see rainbol.They even come in 2.
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by DaBullIT(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rainbow appears and everybody's sure its a good sign / abeegi if you were rushing to work today , you probably wouldn't have noticed
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by ehcenihc(f): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Superstar007: Wetin dey worry NL mods asin what should we do with the rainbow
Hug it
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Lanceslot(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
All I can see is rusted roofing sheets...
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
FrancisTony: Who cares How does it change the fact say na garri with tap water and sugar wey I dey manage since last month garnished with groundnut wey mama Nkechi give me I go chop tonight?

Instead of GEJ to provide free foods for us today.

[img]http://digitalmag.tk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/10a08_Wordpress_Oh-Really-Tell-Me-More-e1389860337593.jpg[/img]
ANOTHER LAZY A$ยง THAT WILL BLAME EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING ON EARTH EXCEPT HIMSELF FOR ANY MISFORTUNE THAT BEFELL HIM! YOU BETTER CURE YOURSELF FROM JONATHAN SYNDROME YOU INFLICTED UPON YOURSELF.
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by clemz88(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
I don't understand any more . Why are useless and senseless topics making front pages this days ?OP its better you put cartoon topics on front page than all this rub***i##sh
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Ikenna1989(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Shortly after the flood that ravaged the earth for 40 days and nights during the days of Noah, God said to Noah and his sons, after Noah had offered a sacrifice to him: "I am now making my covenant with you and with your descendants, and with all living beings- all birds and all animals- everything that came out of the boat with you. With these words I make my covenant with you: I promise that never again will all living beings be destroyed by flood; never again will a flood destroy the earth. As a sign of this everlasting covenant which I am making with you and with all living beings, I am putting my bow in the clouds. It will be a sign of my covenant with the world. Whenever I cover the sky with clouds and the rainbow appears, I will remember my promise to you and to all the animals that a flood will never again destroy all living beings. When the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between me and all living beings on earth. That is the sign of the promise which I am making to all living beings." (Genesis 9:8-17).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
I THINK THIS IS A GOOD OMEN, COMING ON THE HEELS OF OUR 54TH ANNIVERSARY AS A NATION. BY THE END OF NOAH'S FLOOD CAME THE RAINBOW. SAME IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO THIS COUNTRY AFTER MANY YEARS OF MISRULE.

1 Like

Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
heard there are treasures at the points the rainbow starts/ends shocked

1 Like

Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Holuwarsweun(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Amen may it be a good. omen to naija

1 Like

Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Youngsage: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
freshness2020: Really ? Because it was independence day?
... I saw the rainbow last year in Rivers state and guess what ? It wasn't on October 1st!
O.k then. Hurray! undecided
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by 6packdude: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
And this made the fp? Nairaland has gone to the dogs, time to move on.
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Youngsage: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
9jatatafo: I saw rainbow last September, 2013 and I am wondering why rainbows are scarce. I love watching rainbows, lightening and halos. Nice one OP but I want more pics if you could, thanks.

Wish I could take more too, it was really cool. cheesy
many thanks to inspire96 et al for helping out with more cool pics, lovely! smiley
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Youngsage: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
odepacy: Na wa 4 sum pipo, mst u post evrytin u c?
I wonder o, must you comment on every thread you see grin
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Youngsage: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
ModusOperandi: Saw it too. Really cool wink

Arsenate: saw it. very beautiful. I enjoyed the view.

Any Pics? Pls do share if any!
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by donnie(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yomieluv: Another sign God won't end the world with flood.

yeah, it'l be destroyed with fire.
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by Youngsage: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
omanifrank: but @op u area nor fine sha
LoL can't u see I was in a car, on the move duh
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by chivision: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
The rain is about to go on strike for the season gringrin
Re: Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) by babafemmo1(m): 12:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Saw the same somewhere in Isolo Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! / Photo: World Fattest Woman With Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.