Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Boko Haram Fatalities After 25/09/2014 Attack On Konduga. (video And Transcript) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fatalities After 25/09/2014 Attack On Konduga. (video And Transcript) (804 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga / Nigerian Troops Gun Down 73 Boko Haram Terrorists In Fresh Attack On Konduga / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Fatalities After 25/09/2014 Attack On Konduga. (video And Transcript) by asala1: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
This video footage shows some of the Boko Haram fatalities along the Bama-Konduga Road (A4) after the first assault Boko Haram carried out against the town of Konduga on September 12th, 2014.

If you observe, many of the corpses look like those of kids, some of the Civilian JTF members (the guys with guns and RPG rounds walking around) also look like they are teens.

Here's the transcript:

Narrator: "Look at the (bodies) of the useless Boko Haram."
"So far I've counted 800+"
This statement was acknowledged by another spectator from the background. He says: "this is the hand work of Nigerian soldiers."
Narrator continues: "Look at this one. A very small boy."
"Look at you," he says talking to the corpse.
"So young. You're carrying a gun. How old are u?
"Clumsy lad"
Another spectator indicates: "they have charms."
The narrator dismisses the observation, saying: "useless charms."
"Are they potent?"
He resumes addressing the bodies: "keep on ingesting drugs and you'll continue to die miserably."
This is followed by a foul curse by another spectator as indistinct conversation in a dialect (perhaps Kanuri) is heard
A spectator asks: "among them all do you think there is any responsible person?"
Some women chat, speaking in other dialect.
A spectator sights another cadaver in the undergrowth and draws attention to it.
A spectator picks up a bullet lying by the body
The abdomen of the body is covered with leaves.
And the person who picks the shell of d bullet remarks: "this one was shot. And his body was burnt."
Abrupt FADE OUT.

VIDEO:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=0dc24fcf84d5" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Source: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c71_1412170388 https://plus.google.com/+AyeDee76/posts/ezz3hm8PnJa
Re: Boko Haram Fatalities After 25/09/2014 Attack On Konduga. (video And Transcript) by asala1: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Seems I can't share the video using the embedded codes, can someone help me out?
Re: Boko Haram Fatalities After 25/09/2014 Attack On Konduga. (video And Transcript) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Na dis kind film I dey watch without remorse...
Re: Boko Haram Fatalities After 25/09/2014 Attack On Konduga. (video And Transcript) by 0rlando0woh: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
asala1: Seems I can't share the video using the embedded codes, can someone help me out?
Thanks for the transcript, I think I've watched the Youtube version before. Go to arewareporters on youtube and embed the video here.
Re: Boko Haram Fatalities After 25/09/2014 Attack On Konduga. (video And Transcript) by Tundeiab(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Useless blood thirsty demons. It serves them right.

(1) (Reply)

FG To Privatise Airports Soon / Ebola Patient's Relatives Confined To Dallas Home / We Won’t Vote Jonathan - Ijaw Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.