Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

126 Historical Texts Prove That Jesus Christ Never Existed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 126 Historical Texts Prove That Jesus Christ Never Existed (493 Views)

Yhwh Never Changes, Jesus Christ Never Changes....yhwh Is Jesus Christ!!! / 126 Historical Texts Prove That Jesus Christ Never Existed / Jesus Christ Never Claimed Divinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

126 Historical Texts Prove That Jesus Christ Never Existed by danielmichael(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
The controversial discovery was made
after the researcher found no verifiable
mention of Christ’s existence from 126
writers during the ‘time of Jesus’
from the first to third centuries. He says
he is a fictional character invented by followers of Christianity to create a
figure to worship. “I must conclude that Christ is a
mythical character.” The 126 texts he studied were all
written in the period during or soon after
the supposed existence of Jesus.
Paulkovich says that well-known
writers surely have heard of someone
as famous as Jesus – but none of them mention him. What is more suspicious is
that the super-savior did not write
anything himself. “When I consider those 126 writers, all
of whom should have heard of Jesus but
did not – and Paul and Marcion and
Athenagoras and Matthew with a
tetralogy of opposing Christs, the silence
from Qumram and Nazareth and Bethlehem, conflicting Bible stories, and
so many other mysteries and omissions
– I must conclude that Christ is a
mythical character,” he writes.Paulkovich says that even in the Bible
Paul the Apostle, often credited with
spreading Christianity and writing
fourteen of the twenty-seven books in
the New Testament, never refers to
Jesus as a real person. As he was unaware of the virgin mother, and
ignorant of Jesus’ nativity, parentage,
life events, ministry, miracles, apostles,
betrayal, trial and harrowing passion. Paulkovich’s views will surely prove
very controversial, as most scholars do
not support the theory that Jesus never
existed.
Re: 126 Historical Texts Prove That Jesus Christ Never Existed by SirHouloo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Can you find Obasanjo's name in Half a yellow sun, the gods are not to be blamed and the rivals! Your claim is invalid and the premises is faulty!
Re: 126 Historical Texts Prove That Jesus Christ Never Existed by acenazt: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
The idea of a figure dying for other's is pretty much in other religions. The Hindus before Christ,the Roman,the Greeks all had such an individual. So basically religion is trash. I believe God exists tho.
Re: 126 Historical Texts Prove That Jesus Christ Never Existed by hod898(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ha ha. Lol. And yet I have felt his presence, seen his works in crusades and by God's grace, even heard from him! Our world may pass away but not Jesus' name.
Re: 126 Historical Texts Prove That Jesus Christ Never Existed by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 02, 2014
SirHouloo: Can you find Obasanjo's name in Half a yellow sun, the gods are not to be blamed and the rivals! Your claim is invalid and the premises is faulty!

Lol... what makes you think they were writers of fiction (like biblical writers)?

Obasanjo's name will surely be found in countless newspapers, magazines, biographies, and other non-fiction works of literature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 126 Historical Texts Prove That Jesus Christ Never Existed by SirHouloo(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2014
The HOLY BIBLE is not a fictional book. It is sacred! JESUS CHRIST is not a fictional imagination. He is real and He liveth, this I am very sure of....

(1) (Reply)

Do You Pray Before Taking Gala, Beer Or Bottle Drinks? / The Truth You Don't Know! Read And Pass Your Comment. / Let Us Forget This Money Gospel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.