Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At The First Sitting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At The First Sitting (834 Views)

Simple Sitting Room Arrangement For Your Home / Save 90% Of Your Money And Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply With Inverter / Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At The First Sitting by bilesanmi(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hello guys, i'd like to know if a lot of you guys are free of memory loss like i once was, if so, then, this information product is a must buy. this book changed my life completely from not being able to retain much of what i was taugth in school, to not remembring no.s to faces and lots more but you know what today that is history.
DO you have a failing memory.
DO you have kids who are not doing well in class.
DO you have a problem remembring no.s
HAVE you found your self going into the room to get something only to realize you've forgotten what you came for in
the first place.
DO you have a problem assimulating what you read.
DO you forget very easily.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THIS OR ANY OTHER MEMORY LOSS CHALLENGES. THEN THIS IS ABOUT TO BECOME HISTORY WITH THESE POWERFULL MEMORY BOOK.
I'M OFFERING AN IRON CLAD MONEY BACK GAURANTEE TO ANYBODY WHOSE CONDITION THOSE NOT IMPROVE AFTER READING THIS POWERFULL LIFE CHANGING E-BOOK and it goes for just N1000
For more on how to get this life changing ebook please reach me on 08052353374, 016620899
Re: Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At The First Sitting by sistajay(f): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hmm, sounds good to me. . . . . . . .erm, remind me again, what this Topic is about, me don forget!
Re: Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At The First Sitting by lysaa(f): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2008
hahaha good one there sista-jay.

@topic
me dey forget well well o. especially the room one. I could go to a room go round anround then come out to see if i could remember what i want from the room. grin
its funny but this is serious sad

(1) (Reply)

Will You Divorce Him/her If: / Do Men Take It As Flirting / 18, 19, 20, 21. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.