Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nigeria: For The First Time, U.S. Shuns Nigeria's Oil - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria: For The First Time, U.S. Shuns Nigeria's Oil (2094 Views)

Forex Speculators From Benin Republic, Ghana, Others Invade Nigeria For Profits / Hard Times! Economic Downturn Humble Nigeria’s Oil Moguls And Super-rich / Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: For The First Time, U.S. Shuns Nigeria's Oil by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2014
Vessi:
Animal farm is a great novel. What you think about me or who you compare me with is none of my business. I care less. You are a pessimist and a non-believer in the entity called Nigeria. You are hopeless about Nigeria and when someone loses hope he's as good as dead.
Aurevour.
You spelled it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: For The First Time, U.S. Shuns Nigeria's Oil by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You spelled it wrong.
Forgive my french I'm not from France.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: For The First Time, U.S. Shuns Nigeria's Oil by Bizibi(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2014
this is an old news.....
Re: Nigeria: For The First Time, U.S. Shuns Nigeria's Oil by rusher14: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
As someone rightly put it, delusions of grandeur is what we have.

The USA from yesterday outpaced Saudi Arabia in hydrocarbon production.

They have looked to non-conventional means of production of oil and gas. They've blazed new pathways for clean energy, electric cars and engines yet, with the potty thinking that permeates the Nigerian psyche we think it is all about us.

If the USA would not buy China would buy I hear you you say and I laugh...at what price? Surely a loss of your most valued customer would mean a drop in price of your product as other would customers require inducement.

The whole gay rights thing is equally laughable. Even in the States it is not a universally acceptable way of life though it is better tolerated.
To think that it would be fought with so much vigour to the detriment of domestic interests is quite simplistic and equally a jaundiced view.

There is a dynamic state of affairs in world economy. The cerebral, tactful and strong nations keep restrategizing, keep morphing with the ambition of being even greater.
They have commanding leaders blessed with a deadly combination of vision and eloquence.

The poorer nations are often filled with slothful, superstitious followers led by uninspiring leaders who would sooner sell their kith and kin for a place in the sun.

We can extend our often parochial and myopic views to an issue that threatens our very existence as a developing nation, the result of which could be devastating.

Diversification of economy is the answer but a following question should be....diversification to what?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: For The First Time, U.S. Shuns Nigeria's Oil by samseen02(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Reading...
Re: Nigeria: For The First Time, U.S. Shuns Nigeria's Oil by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Vessi:
Forgive my french I'm not from France.
Why did you have to act like you were?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: For The First Time, U.S. Shuns Nigeria's Oil by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 03, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Why did you have to act like you were?
Everybody was once a learner.
Re: Nigeria: For The First Time, U.S. Shuns Nigeria's Oil by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Vessi:

Everybody was once a learner.
Learning is quite different from pretending.
Re: Nigeria: For The First Time, U.S. Shuns Nigeria's Oil by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Learning is quite different from pretending.
I don't give a hoot about what you thinking mate. Yeah I'm pretending. Can I have my peace now?
I wonder how you'll live your life post 2015 as Goodluck is poised to win the elections.
Re: Nigeria: For The First Time, U.S. Shuns Nigeria's Oil by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
rusher14:
As someone rightly put it, delusions of grandeur is what we have.

The USA from yesterday outpaced Saudi Arabia in hydrocarbon production.

They have looked to non-conventional means of production of oil and gas. They've blazed new pathways for clean energy, electric cars and engines yet, with the potty thinking that permeates the Nigerian psyche we think it is all about us.

If the USA would not buy China would buy I hear you you say and I laugh...at what price? Surely a loss of your most valued customer would mean a drop in price of your product as other would customers require inducement.

The whole gay rights thing is equally laughable. Even in the States it is not a universally acceptable way of life though it is better tolerated.
To think that it would be fought with so much vigour to the detriment of domestic interests is quite simplistic and equally a jaundiced view.

There is a dynamic state of affairs in world economy. The cerebral, tactful and strong nations keep restrategizing, keep morphing with the ambition of being even greater.
They have commanding leaders blessed with a deadly combination of vision and eloquence.

The poorer nations are often filled with slothful, superstitious followers led by uninspiring leaders who would sooner sell their kith and kin for a place in the sun.

We can extend our often parochial and myopic views to an issue that threatens our very existence as a developing nation, the result of which could be devastating.

Diversification of economy is the answer but a following question should be....diversification to what?
You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: For The First Time, U.S. Shuns Nigeria's Oil by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tag Seun Mukina2 obinoscopy mynd44 afam4eva

front page please... I am enjoying the discuss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading / Cars For Sale( LOCATION ABUJA) / Limited liability Company CAC Registration package, Business name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.