Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Business Opportunity For Nigerians Only- - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity For Nigerians Only- (714 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Abroad Living Nigerians Only / Import Business Secret For Nigerians Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity For Nigerians Only- by ucdeboy011(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
A telecommunication giant in nigeria like airtel ,etisalet, mtn, only glo line is not among, has introduce a platform on how to turn your mobile phone into a cash machine.

may i wish to introduce to a you a platform where all the members pay just 2000k to make money. you too can make a fortune here if you so wish. to begin, you are expected to have a minimum of #100 on your mobile phone, and to hasten the process you will also required to invite just 2 friends to join under you shortly after your registration. as soon as you do these , you are set to start making money almost immediately. even if you cannot find 2 persons to join under you do not worry the system is designed to automatically place 2 persons under you . we call it spillover . note that you will not pay to me but to somebody on the platform as you will receive SMS telling you whom to pay. now let go into a details.

1 to have a space on the platform you will buy your identification code that cost #50 we call it cash code. to buy the code , you will send from your phone as this . BIZBUY#YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO 33324 Eg BIZBUY#07036845662 TO 33324. from 33324 you will receive a message confirming your purchase. at that stage, you are a member of the platform. write your code in a safe place e.g your diary as you will always

need your code for further transactions.

2 now you will have to pair your code with P830929 or P404819 to be part of the money making team. to pair your code, you will type as sms BIZPAIR#CLOSE#YOUR PHONE NUMBER#YOUR CODE#THE PHONE NUMBER OF PERSON U RE PAIRING WITH#P830929.YOU WILL SEND IT TO A 33324 make sure there is no space in-between what you typed.you will receive a message stating congrats. your code has paired with ....a code)of .....gsmnumber)at 2000. you will now call the GSM NUMBER collect his bank detilas and pay the person as soon as he receive the cash he or she will also sms on how to approve your payment so you can move to the next level.

when 2 other persons pair up with your they pay you #2ooo each . you will have to generate a payment report for each by sending another sms command as follows BIZPAID#BIZPAIR#PHONENO OF GUESTCODE#AMOUT#YOUR PHONE NO#GUEST CODE TO 33324.

From that moment you are set to be receiving money. other people will start calling you to pay #2000 or #3000 or#5000 progressively as more people are joining after you . see what you will receive . you will get #2000 from 2 persons making #40000 and you will pay up #3000 and spend #1000. you will get #3000 from 4 persons making it #12000 and you will pay up #5000 and spend #7000. you will also get #5000 from 8 persons making it #40000 and you cycle out, pay #2000 and start the process again.

if you are serious about this opportunity you can be making more than #40000 from the platform every two weeks . you have nothing to lose as every body makes money here because of the way the program is designed.

pls note that all sms to 33324 cost #50 only .

if you still need more details feel free to contact me on 07036845662 or uchenna.agu.71@facebook.com you can use it and search for me in facebook for better chat, visit the website for more details www.cashcodetraders.com
Re: Business Opportunity For Nigerians Only- by tomiamida: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Great opportunity for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Cash and Prize awards
You should grab the opportunity, just log on and fill the form and share with friends

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform

https://www.nairaland.com/1882560/entrepreneurial-empowerment-project-winner-qualifies

(1) (Reply)

Achievement Of 6years 20million Subscribers Of Etisalat To Staffs / How Do I Customize My Uploaded Pics Online Pls! / I Will Pay 50,000 Naira For A Selected Good Business Idea...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.