Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

[VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije (1277 Views)

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / poem: nna anyi,is it true, Tribute To Chinua Achebe By Dike Chukwumerije (video) / In Loving Memory Of Wuse Old Market ---by Dike Chukwumerije (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by MizMyColi(f): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
(Big Sigh)

Guys, Guys, You should listen to this, I was waowed.

After I finished watching, all I keep thinking is,

Now Here is Someone who understands love, what it means to love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MZxnW71j9A
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by MizMyColi(f): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Taggin' my buddies
Temigracie
AirborneLacer
Dygeasy grin
Xcapist
Goofyone
EbullientV
Pickabeau1
JbLuv55
PriscaOGe
Softsparkyy
Rozzay
Obayaya
Teeo
Epathra
Folameme
Crackhaus
AfricanApple
Tymax
Ishilove
MisterLongman

2 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by ideology(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Taggin' my buddies
Temigr acie
AirborneL acer
Dygea sy grin
Xcapi st
Goofyon e
Ebullie ntV
Pickabea u1
JbLu v55
Prisca OGe
Softspa rkyy
Rozza y
Obaya ya
Te eo
Epath ra
Folame me
Crackha us
AfricanApp le
Tym ax
Ishilo ve
Mister Longman
So This is how bad our friendship has become,
Its well, i no even see top twenty
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by Dygeasy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
I will be back.
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by MizMyColi(f): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
ideology:
So This is how bad our friendship has become,
Its well

I'm sorry dear, I guess it's because we haven't been talking as much on here.
You'll notice I mentioned the people who I've been conversing with lately or those who for one reason or another have been impressed on my mind, either for a particular post or simply because, I saw them viewing the thread immediately it was created.

This is why I don't do taggin'

If it's not because I'm not regular here, I for no try am.

Again IDee, I'm sorry.
I can relate with the feeling and I'll have you know it's unintentional.
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by Tallesty1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
That guy is high on Maltex
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by ideology(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

You'll notice I mentioned the people who I've been conversing with lately or those who for one reason or another have been impressed on my mind, either for a particular post or simply because, I saw them viewing the thread immediately it was created.
Noted
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by MizMyColi(f): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
ideology:
Noted

LoL
Just that? undecided
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by ideology(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL
Just that? undecided

Nothing more, undecided

Apology received and accepted
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by MizMyColi(f): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
ideology:

Nothing more, undecided

Apology received and accepted

*pokes at him*
Smile naa grin
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by MizMyColi(f): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: That guy is high on Maltex

Huh?
What are you saying now ehkwa cheesy
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by ideology(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

*pokes at him*
Smile naa grin
My smile is very expensive, especially since the new me was born tongue

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kosi sub. Will view it later... No transcription ni?
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
i dont believe it
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
.....I ll stream it later.....

I hope its gonna melt my heart sha....

Naija guys follow this guy footsteps o.....You guys are simply un-romantic....Hian!!!....

Anyways, space-booked....
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by DAvIt0(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
temigracie:

.....I ll stream it later.....

I hope its gonna melt my heart sha....

Naija guys follow this guy footsteps o.....You guys are simply un-romantic....Hian!!!....

Anyways, space-booked....

Uhn Uhn Temigracieeeeeeee
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
DAvIt0:

Uhn Uhn Temigracieeeeeeee

What I do??
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by DAvIt0(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
temigracie:

What I do??

"Simply UnRomantic" - - -

That bad?
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
DAvIt0:

"Simply UnRomantic" - - -

That bad?

...Thats the truth...

They still use those old school methods
Re: [VIDEO] The Ramblings Of A Poet In Love - Dike Chukwumerije by DAvIt0(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
temigracie:

...Thats the truth...

They still use those old school methods

I don't think there are new school methods, just the old school methods now inferred and fitted,

(1) (Reply)

Grand Comedy House Story By Dindy / Short Stories.. / Book Summary - 21 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws Of Money By Brian Tracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.