Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. (2551 Views)

Missing Military Jet ‘seen In New Shekau Video’ / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation / HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
olayincar:

A lot..
Only if u fail to watch NTA news den

I'm trying to look for d pic on ma phone...
don't be deceived by the media. It's all about politics my brother.
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by olayincar(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
missberrypop5: don't be deceived by the media. It's all about politics my brother.

Deceived by the media!

Thank God we don't have 1 party in Nigeria
Even other party went dere b4 Bros J
I mean they went to confirm if it happen or nt

Try to understand wah am saying

1 Like

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by darnley16(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
PDPblogger: 1. Abubakar Shekau all along may in fact just be a paid actor from Chad, called upon to act these roles. He may as a matter of fact have no real powers at all within the deadly group.

2. He says they've captured towns but still produces videos from the bushes.

3. The real generals behind Boko Haram are being killed by our military BUT Boko Haram is a doctrine,not a person. These Shekau videos are mere distractions.

4. Chibok girls are political prisoners that may or may not even exist. Their alleged or real captivity benefits a whole lot of people in and out of government-PDP or APC. All international security agencies that tried to help us find the Chibok girls may have quietly backed out after discovering the embarassing fact that there were no girls in the first instance.

5. The fact that this new Shekau video did not show his favourite Armoured Personnel Career shows that the Nigerian military has dealt a big blow to the organisation.

6. About the crashed Alpha jet, if Boko Haram had truly downed the jet they would have made the most of if by capturing or showcasing the corpses of two Nigerian airforce pilots involved. The footage used in this video may be from a previous Nigerian jet crash in Niger republic or so.

7. Again,this video may have been shot many months ago with a forged Shekau voice dubbed over its visuals. Technology can do wonders o, especially when a group like Boko Haram has foreign backing.

You do have a point, Agent OP
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by olempe(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Point 2 makes sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Oby Ezekwesili Supports GEJ (pictures) / The Allegations Against The FCT Minister’s Sons / Wow-nigerian Becomes President In Another Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.