Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: (4494 Views)

Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Fraudsters Are Defrauding Nigerians With Our Name-Chibok Girls / Governors Are Importing Illegal Arms With Private-Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by eunisam: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ayo Oritsejafor, Clergyman
David Oyedepo, Founder/Gen.
Overseer of Living Faith
(Winners).
Aliko Dangote, Businessman.
Mike Adenuga (jnr), Boss of telecommunication giant,
Globacom.
Aminu Dantata, Businessman.
Femi Otedola, Zenon Oil Boss.
Emeka Offor, Executive Vice-
Chairman of Chrome Group of Companies.
Ishiaka Rabiu, Chairman of
BUA Industries.
Sayyu Dantata, Businessman.
Gabriel Igbinedion, Billionaire
Businessman and philanthropist.
Wale Babalakin (SAN), Lawyer
and Businessman.
Mohammed Indimi,
Businessman.
Ifeanyi Ubah, Chief Executive Officer of Capiatl Oil.
Musa Adede, Kings Airline
Boss.
Orji Uzor Kalu, fmr. governor
of Abia State.
Tunde Folawiyo, Scion of the late business tycoon and Baba
Adinni of Nigeria.
Sunny Aku, Furniture
Merchant and Businessman.
Nduka Obaigbena, publisher
of Thisday. Andy Uba, Senator. Jimoh Ibrahim, CEO of Global
Fleet and NICON Group. Arthur Eze, Oil Magnate and
Chairman of Triax Airlines.
Joseph Agboli, pastor of
Victorious Army Ministries.
P-Square, Musicians.
Bala Ibn Na'Allah, Legislator''. Pastor E. A. Adeboye Culled from The Nation
Newspapers
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by EdCure: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigeria is blessed beyond words!

2 Likes

Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by datguru: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dem plenty oooo
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by lirusehn(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2014

Jet go soon be like Bike undecided

1 Like

Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by Kenzico(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Before nko....Na public flights dem go use??

1 Like

Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
datguru: Dem plenty oooo

Indeed....#yimu.

1 Like

Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by kokoA(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
EdCure: Nigeria is blessed beyond words!
How number of private jets take show say Naija dey blessed? Abi you no get wetin to comment?

2 Likes

Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by ewosk: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
undecided
O boy men need buckle up the hustling ooo...see d above on private Jet...when person still dey Keke Napep....
Haba driver change dis money e nor good joor angry

1 Like

Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by zurine(f): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
nice one
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by Baddo101(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
lirusehn:
Jet go soon be like Bike undecided
Bike better oo. jet go soon b like bicycle....
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by egopersonified(f): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Op, why did you omit my name. Is it because I humble myself and nairaland with you guys you now want to rubbish my name like a non existent entity? Kindly do the needful.
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by olaoluwajosh: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Last on the lists banjo Joshua olaoluwa
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by Omen100(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Op, this your list is incomplete,

please were is T.Y Danjuma, Mrs Folorunsho Alakija, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke, Bola Shagaya, Amodu Sherrif, Wale Tinubu and others on your list?

2 Likes

Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by overhypedsteve(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Very incomplete list, this does not even reflect 40% of jet owners in Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by andyanders: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Very interesting.When they die,what will they be flying there?I believe most of these pastors will now be like angels flying underground.
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
where are the women?

1 Like

Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by eunisam: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
egopersonified:
Op, why did you omit my name. Is it because I humble myself and nairaland with you guys you now want to rubbish my name like a non existent entity? Kindly do the needful.
no vex
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by talkintruth: 4:17am On Oct 10, 2014
You can see deceit...News culled from the Nation but Tifnubu name wasn't included when we all know he recently got delivery of $50m private jet, what of Ameachi, Sanusi lamido sanusi and other APC cronies

2 Likes

Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by blexxonmak(m): 4:40am On Oct 10, 2014
Yea Nigeria is indeed blessed with THIEVES in every sector of the economy.

2 Likes

Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 10, 2014
talkintruth:
You can see deceit...News culled from the Nation but Tifnubu name wasn't included when we all know he recently got delivery of $50m private jet, what of Ameachi, Sanusi lamido sanusi and other APC cronies
When they said polithieftians employed internet warriors, maybe you were busy dancing skelewu cheesy. APC thinks Naija voters will vote online. Ndi ara, Thay can go ahead and bring up more lists that exclude APC members, I don't give a damn undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by eunisam: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
talkintruth
talkintruth:
you can simply add your own list.no dispute!
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by lilprinze: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
I refuse to believe this list until, Mrs Folorunsho Alakija and Wale Tinubu names are on that list .
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by focus7: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
andyanders:
Very interesting.When they die,what will they be flying there?I believe most of these pastors will now be like angels flying underground.
Poverty has finished ur head. Do u think u will be admitted to heaven when die just because u are poor?
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by gebest: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lies P-Square has no jet, what about David Mark and Obasanjo.
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by eunisam: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
gebest:
Lies P-Square has no jet, what about David Mark and Obasanjo.
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by kolaaderin: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
P squre for where. u are a joke.
Re: 'list Of Nigerians With Private Jets: by courage54(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2014
Before I comment, how much does an average jet cost? Before I will point out those dat were bought from ill gotten wealth.

(1) (Reply)

B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) / Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus / Senate Rule Forgery: David Mark, Ekweremadu In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.