Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Experts Please Help Me With This! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Experts Please Help Me With This! (827 Views)

Health Experts, Please What Is The Solution To This Baby's Skin Condition(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts Please Help Me With This! by MissJennifer(f): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't know what to make of this. Since yesterday morning after eating indomie(I didn't like the way it was cooked) I've been having this weight on my chest....u know how you feel when you eat and don't drink water, jus like that, the issue is that I drank and have been drinking water. No matter what I eat or drink, I still feel like there's something hanging there. Is this indigestion or what? and what can I do,it's really uncomfortable. Thank you in advance!
Re: Experts Please Help Me With This! by Austindark(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
from d little I know, it could just be as a result of ur dissatisfaction on d particular indomie and u mistakenly tag the discomfort to it. I mean psychological issues..

pls just see a good doctor

1 Like

Re: Experts Please Help Me With This! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hi there, I suspect trapped gas/heart burn/indigestion as the culprit here. You probably just need a good burp, I'm not sure of what they have in Nigeria that can help but you can try Andrews liver salt. You can also ask the pharmacist for anything that can help relieve trapped gas, tums/alka seltzer works for me, good luck smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experts Please Help Me With This! by MissJennifer(f): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Austindark: from d little I know, it could just be as a result of ur dissatisfaction on d particular indomie and u mistakenly tag the discomfort to it. I mean psychological issues..

pls just see a good doctor

I don't think it is psychological
Re: Experts Please Help Me With This! by MissJennifer(f): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
xcelsia: Hi there, I suspect trapped gas/heart burn/indigestion as the culprit here. You probably just need a good burp, I'm not sure of what they have in Nigeria that can help but you can try Andrews liver salt. You can also ask the pharmacist for anything that can help relieve trapped gas, tums/alka seltzer works for me, good luck smiley

Thank you very much,I'll try Andrew liver salt

2 Likes

Re: Experts Please Help Me With This! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
MissJennifer:

Thank you very much,I'll try Andrew liver salt
You're welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ponmo Is Dangerous To Your Health – Leather Scientist / Must Read: What Your ‘pee’ Says About Your Health! / Eating Fruit On An Empty Stomach Can Prolong Ur Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.