Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy (951 Views)

Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by Emulti(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Controversial Nigerian entertainer Charly Boy has written another article and this time, its about Nicholas Ibekwe, the journalist who released audio proof thatProphet TB Joshua tried to bribe journalistscovering the Synagogue collapse.

According to Charly Boy Nicholas deserved to be amongthe 300 Nigerians who were recently awarded with NationalHonours. Charly BoyHe said: “National awards weregiven a few days ago to deserving and not so deserving Nigerians. Honorary awards are meant to be given in recognition for exceptional achievements, integrity and distinction.
So therefore, I hereby confer my own nationalist award of Officer of the Order of the Niger, OON to Mr. Nicholas Ibekwe.“Mr. Nicholas Ibekwe chose to speak about the alleged bribe money that was given to them to write a ‘good’ story about thecollapse of the synagogue building.
There were 15 journalists there and 750,000 naira was shared. Only one person chose to cry foul! One person chose to standout, one person chose to speak the truth.

Charly Boy said people’s minds have been so beclouded with the truth as being shaded that even when they come in contact with it, they repel it and begin to see those who speak out as being ‘know it alls’.
Charly Boy stated: “Our minds are so closed because when we see the truth we can’t even trust it based on the fact that for so long, lies have been exchanged for the truth and now we are caught in-between what is really true and what are lies and thus, the confusion of what is right and what is wrong begins.

“I would say it clearly that what journalist Nicholas Ibekwe did is something I haven’t seen in amillion years just to exaggerate a bit. I have been silent about it but have been following the news surrounding the alleged bribe given by T.B Joshua to Journalists to shade the truth.“Yeah, people are saying he is an opportunist but I would ask is it not better to be an opportunist with the right thing than an opportunist with the wrong thing?
All the journalists who went there allegedly received the bribe were opportunist, as they chose 50,000 over the truth. Others are saying Nicholas Ibekwe declared self-righteousness, but I would say he declared the truth, is it because he was the first who thought of the right thing to do and came out with it?

Charly Boy however pledged the sum of 300,000 naira for any journalist who shows remarkable integrity in the discharge of his duties and can write and speak the truth no matter the odds.He added that he would like to meet Nicholas, to congratulate and reward him for his boldness which must not go unnoticed or unrewarded. He advised that people should learn to stand for the truth even when every other person is against them.“We are already down as a people and as a nation, what else do we have to lose, we should stand for the truth and protect the right thing at all times…at least from now on,” he said.

Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa popularly known as Charly Boyis a Nigerian singer/songwriter,television presenter, publisher,producer and one of Nigeria’s most controversial entertainers, best known for his controversial views on trending topics.

1 Like

Re: What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by adonbilivit: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
speechless! touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. i just hope reading this alone is not a sin. only God knows the truth.

national award is not the ultimate, if he(the journalist) is really what he appears to be then he will get the ultimate reward which is heaven.
Re: What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by Fabibest(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by anselm791(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Still can't believe this is the same guy that sang the biker song, now makes me wonder how smart terry g could be.

2 Likes

Re: What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by lekejob(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ok. OON confern

1 Like

Re: What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by benega: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ok
Re: What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by lomprico(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
adonbilivit: speechless! touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. i just hope reading this alone is not a sin. only God knows the truth.

national award is not the ultimate, if he(the journalist) is really what he appears to be then he will get the ultimate reward which is heaven.
Slave!

3 Likes

Re: What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by Emulti(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=adonbilivit]speechless! touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. i just hope reading this alone is not a sin. only God knows the truth.

Kidding right?
Re: What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by PastorOluT(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
I concur

1 Like

Re: What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by adonbilivit: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
lomprico:
Slave!
igwe
Re: What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by Tallesty1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
adonbilivit: speechless! touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. i just hope reading this alone is not a sin. only God knows the truth.

Scripture says that knowledge will abound in the end.

Why some people have chosen to remain in the dark is what I can't comprehend.
Re: What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by adonbilivit: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Scripture says that knowledge will abound in the end.

Why some people have chosen to remain in the dark is what I can't comprehend.
shots fired at me?
Re: What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by b3llo(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
“Our minds are so closed
because when we see the truth we can’t even
trust it based on the fact that for so long, lies
have been exchanged for the truth and now we
are caught in-between what is really true and
what are lies and thus, the confusion of what is
right and what is wrong begins.
Re: What Journalist Who Exposed TB Joshua Deserves - Charly Boy by mooremedia: 3:39am On Oct 03, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Why T.B. Joshua’s Church Collapse Actually Convinced Me He Is A Genuine Man Of G / Where Are The King David Of Our Time? (the Christian And Politics) / Are Spiritual Spouses Simply An Excuse For Bad Behavior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.