Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page (6614 Views)

Cynthia Morgan, Reminisce Block Guy For Making Fun Of Them / Nkiru Sylvanus Announces Official Facebook Page, Warns Fans Against Impostors / Rihanna Makes Fun Of Miley Cyrus At The Airport (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by mrham03(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2014
londoner:

Yeah thats true, its both ways with ordinary people. Nigerian celebrities, actors and musicians don't get involved in that though.
That's the difference.

Off topic, I've met john briefly and he is actually very sweet. He is a fine toooooo.
lol, so u like john huh? About the nigerian celebs not getting involved, am not sure about that, i will bring u the facts and evidence to prove it.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by londoner: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Some Nigerians are so stupi...d, it is ridiculous...... Always channelling their aggression in the wrong quarters.
Some foolish idio..ts foaming at the mouth here and abusing the fella, have said worse things to folks from Ghana!
Bloody hypocrites.

Come at me, i am Nigerian. We will have a war of words!

Yeah.....erm.....you don't seem aggressive at all......lol
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by londoner: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2014
mrham03: lol, so u like john huh? About the nigerian celebs not getting involved, am not sure about that, i will bring u the facts and evidence to prove it.

Its easier for you to bring facts of Nigerian celebs doing that.

Yeah I like john......who doesn't? If I get the chance, I'll get an apology out of him, trust me............ wink
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by egopersonified(f): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2014
I blame you? If no be nollywood wey adopt you, you for dey wash toilet by now.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by mrham03(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2014
londoner:

Its easier for you to bring facts of Nigerian celebs doing that.

Yeah I like john......who doesn't? If I get the chance, I'll get an apology out of him, trust me............ wink
lmao@ who doesnt! Glad to know ghanaian men are irresistable. about the apology from john dumelo, are u serious about it?
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by londoner: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2014
mrham03: lmao@ who doesnt! Glad to know ghanaian men are irresistable. about the apology from john dumelo, are u serious about it?

No, not Ghanaian men, per se............John Dumelo is the chocolate bar in question.

Yep, I'm serious......lol

I'll also have him calling me "docto".......lol grin
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by mrham03(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2014
londoner:

No, not Ghanaian men, per se............John Dumelo is the chocolate bar in question.

Yep, I'm serious......lol

I'll also have him calling me "docto".......lol grin
hehehe, okay then its time u get to meet him again, but i thought some nairalanders said all ghanaians were black like coal, didnt know we had ghanaians with chocolate skin colour. lol
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by londoner: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2014
mrham03: hehehe, okay then its time u get to meet him again, but i thought some nairalanders said all ghanaians were black like coal, didnt know we had ghanaians with chocolate skin colour. lol

Nah, he needs to met me again............

You'll have to ask those nairalanders buddy.

Some Naijas and GH are black like coal.........some people like it. Its irritating when black people try and act as if being dark is a bad thing.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by mrham03(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
londoner:

Nah, he needs to met me again............

You'll have to ask those nairalanders buddy.

Some Naijas and GH are black like coal.........some people like it. Its irritating when black people try and act as if being dark is a bad thing.
hehehe, i imagine u debating john in ur cockney accent. Lol, since u like tall dark men, am sure u like idriss elba too. for being black, am proud of it, it makes me powerful and fearful. Lol
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by londoner: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
mrham03 post=/post/26829708:
hehehe, i imagine u debating john in ur cockney accent. Lol, since u like tall dark men, am sure u like idriss elba too. for being black, am proud of it, it makes me powerful and fearful. Lol

Lol....cockney accent, nope. I have a nice classy London accent thank you.

Idris......yep, he is a fine tall glass of hot chocolate. Those eyes, and those lips............let me just stop there.

We all should be black and proud, whether you look like Idris, John or Chris Brown. Its all in the attitude/persona.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by mrham03(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
londoner post=/post/26830591:

Lol....cockney accent, nope. I have a nice classy London accent thank you.

Idris......yep, he is a fine tall glass of hot chocolate. Those eyes, and those lips............let me just stop there.

We all should be black and proud, whether you look like Idris, John or Chris Brown. Its all in the attitude/persona.
lmao, hahahaha. U nearly got lost in idris elba's world. Ladies and imaginations lol, whats it with ladies and tall built guys at all?
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by londoner: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
mrham03 post=/post/26831021:
lmao, hahahaha. U nearly got lost in idris elba's world. Ladies and imaginations lol, whats it with ladies and tall built guys at all?

Lol.......yes, some of us imagine alot.

Ladies and tall guys.....well, that would be telling and it may be inappropriate for this section of NL.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by JiggamanGh: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
londoner post=/post/26827940:

Yeah thats true, its both ways with ordinary people. Nigerian celebrities, actors and musicians don't get involved in that though.
That's the difference.

Off topic, I've met john briefly and he is actually very sweet. He is a fine toooooo.

Oh really, nigerian actors, celebrities dont mock and tease Ghanaians but your politicians does. Fashola, we have bulid more roads than Ghana, another nigerian politician the whole water supply in Ghana is not enough to flash a toilet in nigeria.

Your education Minister Sam Egwu that all the university lecturers in Ghana will not be adequate for a single university in Nigeria.

Your minister of information Minister Dora Akunyili said the whole of Ghana is not even the size if lagos.

The list goes on. So yeah celebrities are nothing but entertainers, and their job is to make people laugh so jokes are part of the trade but a whole politician making fun taunting and making silly remarks about another country is even worst.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by londoner: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
JiggamanGh post=/post/26831474:

Oh really, nigerian actors, celebrities dont mock and tease Ghanaians but your politicians does. Fashola, we have bulid more roads than Ghana, another nigerian politician the whole water supply in Ghana is not enough to flash a toilet in nigeria.

Your education Minister Sam Egwu that all the university lecturers in Ghana will not be adequate for a single university in Nigeria.

Your minister of information Minister Dora Akunyili said the whole of Ghana is not even the size if lagos.

The list goes on. So yeah celebrities are nothing but entertainers, and their job is to make people laugh so jokes are part of the trade but a whole politician making fun taunting and making silly remarks about another country is even worst.

I see your point. However, if we are to take it in jest and not take it seriously, neither should you.

Personally, I think the whole Ghana/Naija rubbish needs to stop on all sides. It's not getting us anywhere.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Ollybarbie219(f): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
joelenesleek post=/post/26824218:
in actual crush, I love dark skin guys with pink lips, abs, biceps and Based in the STATES. grin
hmmm... Good for u

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ollybarbie219 post=/post/26832312:
hmmm... Good for u
u have been seducing me
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by JiggamanGh: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
londoner:

I see your point. However, if we are to take it in jest and not take it seriously, neither should you.

Personally, I think the whole Ghana/Naija rubbish needs to stop on all sides. It's not getting us anywhere.

I am glad u see my point, we all do it. In my opinion africans and blacks in general are too damn sentitive.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Ollybarbie219(f): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: u have been seducing me
Hian!... See me see case o shocked
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by londoner: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I am glad u see my point, we all do it. In my opinion africans and blacks in general are too damn sentitive.

I think we're not sensitive enough. That's the problem.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Janeify(f): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rikidony: Who is John dumelo. we here in the states dont know him undecided undecided
copy copy tongue
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Rikidony(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Janeify: copy copy tongue
BABE PARK WELL JORRundecided
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by JiggamanGh: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
londoner:

I think we're not sensitive enough. That's the problem.

Wow! What makes tou think that? I think blacks are over sensitive.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by mrham03(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
JiggamanGh:

great professor, i greet u oo!
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by londoner: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
JiggamanGh:

It's actually the loose mouth statements that cause the problem. We tend not to be diplomatic. I mean not sensitive to the other person/people when saying certain things. We can really be like kids sometimes and quite unnecessary.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by JiggamanGh: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
mrham03: great professor, i greet u oo!

Bro, how r u?
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by mrham03(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Bro, how r u?
am cool here in g.h. How is the u.s.a?
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by otumfour(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
odion81: it is DOCTOR not DOCTA. Please DOCTA is not correct. As an early childhood phonics teacher, l'm very sure of that.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

poor kids
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by wayne4loan: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rikidony: Who is John dumelo. we here in the states dont know him undecided undecided
abia state?
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by wayne4loan: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Airforce1:

grin wink smiley
GOD is watching u , with 3D glass
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I actually agree with you on this. We can be so sensitive over every Lil thing

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by willbob(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bleep you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Nudes..... #notblogger Na Real Osho-free / Mercy Johnson Wins – Lovely Okojie Goes Into Hiding / Burna Boy's Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.