Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (184623 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hibiscuss(m): 5:44am On Oct 14, 2014
gbaby87:

The same person that's whining about this thread being boring is the same person that's making it boring. All your post has been voting. How to vote, who to vote, when to vote. You get PhD for viewers' choice??

Stop behaving like a dumb. He just answered a simple question. Abeg shift leg.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hibiscuss(m): 6:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Chizzyozi:
pls cn sme1 teach me how to download it. step by step

How much are you paying if am to teach you?

On a more serious note, you will be able to download it if you can follow this simple instruction.

Step 1) Copy the download link(the youtube link people post here)
Step 2) Preferably open a ucweb browser on your phone
Step 3) open www.savefrom.net (in d ucweb o)
Step 4) Copy this link(the youtube link) inside the search box there(the opened savefrom.net) and it will take you to a page that will ask if you wanna download in 3GP or MP4.
Step 5) choose the file(3GP or MP4) you wanna download.
Step 6) Ucweb(dunno if its a security reason or not) doesn't accept downloading from youtube directly, hence, it popped up a message that you are restricted from downloading. To get by this restriction, there's a yellow star on top of ucweb homepage, click on it and it takes you to the History page. Click on History and there you see the Download Notice. Click on the download notice and you are good to go.

NB: It might seem a very tedious process, but I think that's d simplest way I can put it step by step. Its easier than I put it only if you follow everything written up there.
Hope have helped.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by seyijames3(m): 6:23am On Oct 14, 2014
UjSizzle:

Link to the account please. It might have been a spambot thing.
heyliesha
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by gbaby87(m): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2014
Anuoluwap:
guy don't be pained. It was a quote I had to answer him so he won't criticize one. Hello, how was d task? Heard team green got X, teams re shuffled? I didn't watch it so kindly brief me if u wouldn't mind. Thanks
quite a lot happened yesterday o! Maybe was the most interesting episode so far. But it wasn't so much what happened, but how it happened that made it interesting.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Dhellake: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2014
Chizzyozi:
pls cn sme1 teach me how to download it. step by step
Copy the YouTube link and paste on your browser, delete the http and WWW., add ss to the front, then it would look like "ssyoutube.com/blablabla" then press go, it will load a page, you'll then click download
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2014
UjSizzle:

You were one of the guests there? I was on that thread too sad
This is sad really. We had doubled the pages on that thread in two days!
Wey my people o

Ksslib, Abumikey, homesteady, Nomski0, Cestmoi1, Dannyxy, vosquare, superflakie, Shugajay, bknight, Heyliesha, Ivyluvie2, Mickey7, Dude99, Ariyke, Stateofmind, pweetyface, Joyceous, tunesoft, Dermalcarotene, showgolee, Omolola1, yinky95, Vision2050, Zeelo2014, Chycoroxie
Guys show abeg.
I don show oooo....#biggrin.I'm not watching atm...really painful....
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2014
Cestmoi1:

I don show oooo....#biggrin.I'm not watching atm...really painful....
Wetin happen?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2014
seyijames3:
heyliesha
Already unbanned you.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 14, 2014
AM TIRED OF THIS GUS 11 ALREADY........
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2014
green team deserved to go. like chidi said, even if they win twice back to back, they wont ve done anything different. lauretta feels she is the strongest link in the team!

i am so loving the show now.

gus 11: the mission
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by bhmng: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Oh boy!! The task master speaks! shocked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBDtaNC6LLg
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by oluwapoju(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Only Joshua and Afolabi retained their partnership. Chinedu is now Sandra’s partner; Samantha and Noela are now a pair, Cosy and Ikenna E are now teammates. The remaining pair are: Evi and Otto; Noela and Samantha.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Team 1 Noela and Samantha
2 Ikenna I and Sandra
3 Chinedu and Sharon
4 Cosy and Ikenna E
5 Emmanuel and Joshua
6 Canon and Evi
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
2chillz:
Team 1 Noela and Samantha
2 Ikenna I and Sandra
3 Chinedu and Sharon
4 Cosy and Ikenna E
5 Emmanuel and Joshua
6 Canon and Evi
This noela/Samantha team: sorry 4 them. Although I kind of like the Samantha lady cos her former group always carry last b4
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Anuoluwap:
guy don't be pained. It was a quote I had to answer him so he won't criticize one. Hello, how was d task? Heard team green got X, teams re shuffled? I didn't watch it so kindly brief me if u wouldn't mind. Thanks
The tribe woke up complaining about hunger then Chidi came to judge the totem competition. The totems that made #ChidiSense to him were that of Chinedu (orange) and Noela (blue) because they included things about The Mission. So he split the 2 bonus points and they got 1point.

The contestants were required to fetch eight pieces of puzzles in relay fashion in the Protect Your Shield competition. After correctly assembling the pieces of the puzzle on their workstation, they were to pick up a scroll that would lead them to the next phase of the task- the search for a second item of significance on GUS 11.

While they got points for completing the puzzle, there was an extra bonus of 10 points for discovering the sacred item.

Team Orange was the first clan to piece their puzzle together, followed by Team Indigo. Even though Team Purple emerged fourth in the task’s first phase, Ikenna I dug out the sacred item – a shield – from where they protected their fire in the earlier day’s task. This discovery earned his clan the 10 bonus points, pushing them to the top of the table with 41 points. Team Yellow was second with 40 points, while Team Orange placed third with 36 points. Teams Blue and Indigo were tied in fourth place with 35 points each.

Team Red’s Sharon and Samantha were sixth with 28 points while Team Green had only nine points and were at the bottom of the table.

Addressing Loretta and Blessing, Chidi Mokeme, the anchor man said: “You have lacked action, belief, confidence, determination and enthusiasm. You will return to basecamp, tie your bandanas around your totems poles, leave the totem poles in front of your tent, pack your bags and leave the jungle now!”

It was an emotional exit for Loretta and Blessing. Blessing told Loretta she felt she let her down. Loretta felt that both of them could have performed better if the tasks were not team based. The evicted contestants hugged themselves amidst tears, and departed the camp.

The remaining contestants returned to camp to find the message: “Love you all from Ese/ Mama” written on sand in front of the former Green team’s shelter. Some of the contestants took some of the items that Loretta and Blessing left behind such as calabash, bucket and their mat. Both Otto and Ikenne E, felt this was a wrong move and disrespectful.

Ikenna E tied a golden coloured headgear which he believed belonged to Loretta, to one of the pillars of Team Green’s former tent and asked for a minute’s silence on their behalf (not everyone liked the minute of silence). The green team members' names were painted on the scarf.

At the Place Of The Talking Drum, Chidi Mokeme, the Anchor man, directed Ikenna E and Cosy to dip both Loretta and Blessing’s totems in the Hole of Extinction and burn them. Chidi also asked Team’s Red’s Sharon to put the last memories of Loretta and Blessing – their nametag and final score - in the fire.

Chidi reminded Sharon and Samantha that they were the next team with the lowest scores. He then asked them to tie their bandanas around their totems, instructing the rest of the clan to do the same.

Chidi then asked the contestants to pick up scrolls from a pot. It turned out to be two sets of roman figures numbered one to six. With the power vested in him by the Council of Elders, Chidi then disbanded the old partnership system in favour of the new one. Contestants with the same numbers now form the new pair.

Ikenna I grimaced and looked distraught when he found out he was now paired with Sandra. When Chidi asked Ikenna I what was wrong, Ikenna I answered:

“It’s just that I’m scared of her (Sandra). I don’t want to suffer what her former team mate (Chinedu) suffered in her hands.” When asked if he suffered Chinedu answered, " Partially sir, I guess experience will teach him better".
Since the purple team were not curious enough to open the shield (even though Ikenna wanted to but Cosy was afraid of the Council of Elders), Chidi took it from them and dismissed them. He then revealed it to the viewers at home. The inscription on it was U. N. F. E. H

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by gbaby87(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
2chillz:

The tribe woke up complaining about hunger then Chidi came to judge the totem competition. The totems that made #ChidiSense to him were that of Chinedu (orange) and Noela (blue) because they included things about The Mission. So he split the 2 bonus points and they got 1point.

The contestants were required to fetch eight pieces of puzzles in relay fashion in the Protect Your Shield competition. After correctly assembling the pieces of the puzzle on their workstation, they were to pick up a scroll that would lead them to the next phase of the task- the search for a second item of significance on GUS 11.

While they got points for completing the puzzle, there was an extra bonus of 10 points for discovering the sacred item.

Team Orange was the first clan to piece their puzzle together, followed by Team Indigo. Even though Team Purple emerged fourth in the task’s first phase, Ikenna I dug out the sacred item – a shield – from where they protected their fire in the earlier day’s task. This discovery earned his clan the 10 bonus points, pushing them to the top of the table with 41 points. Team Yellow was second with 40 points, while Team Orange placed third with 36 points. Teams Blue and Indigo were tied in fourth place with 35 points each.

Team Red’s Sharon and Samantha were sixth with 28 points while Team Green had only nine points and were at the bottom of the table.

Addressing Loretta and Blessing, Chidi Mokeme, the anchor man said: “You have lacked action, belief, confidence, determination and enthusiasm. You will return to basecamp, tie your bandanas around your totems poles, leave the totem poles in front of your tent, pack your bags and leave the jungle now!”

It was an emotional exit for Loretta and Blessing. Blessing told Loretta she felt she let her down. Loretta felt that both of them could have performed better if the tasks were not team based. The evicted contestants hugged themselves amidst tears, and departed the camp.

The remaining contestants returned to camp to find the message: “Love you all from Ese/ Mama” written on sand in front of the former Green team’s shelter. Some of the contestants took some of the items that Loretta and Blessing left behind such as calabash, bucket and their mat. Both Otto and Ikenne E, felt this was a wrong move and disrespectful.

Ikenna E tied a golden coloured headgear which he believed belonged to Loretta, to one of the pillars of Team Green’s former tent and asked for a minute’s silence on their behalf (not everyone liked the minute of silence). The green team members' names were painted on the scarf.

At the Place Of The Talking Drum, Chidi Mokeme, the Anchor man, directed Ikenna E and Cosy to dip both Loretta and Blessing’s totems in the Hole of Extinction and burn them. Chidi also asked Team’s Red’s Sharon to put the last memories of Loretta and Blessing – their nametag and final score - in the fire.

Chidi reminded Sharon and Samantha that they were the next team with the lowest scores. He then asked them to tie their bandanas around their totems, instructing the rest of the clan to do the same.

Chidi then asked the contestants to pick up scrolls from a pot. It turned out to be two sets of roman figures numbered one to six. With the power vested in him by the Council of Elders, Chidi then disbanded the old partnership system in favour of the new one. Contestants with the same numbers now form the new pair.

Ikenna I grimaced and looked distraught when he found out he was now paired with Sandra. When Chidi asked Ikenna I what was wrong, Ikenna I answered:

“It’s just that I’m scared of her (Sandra). I don’t want to suffer what her former team mate (Chinedu) suffered in her hands.” When asked if he suffered Chinedu answered, " Partially sir, I guess experience will teach him better".
Since the purple team were not curious enough to open the shield (even though Ikenna wanted to but Cosy was afraid of the Council of Elders), Chidi took it from them and dismissed them. He then revealed it to the viewers at home. The inscription on it was U. N. F. E. H
...wow!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
am really so pissed at the new pairing...I am gunning for chinedu,and Canon buh i feel that Sharon would cost Chinedu i really liked the way it was before embarassed cry...still wondering how that blessing passed the qualification stage undecided
with her excess luggage that is preventing her from performing tasks well lol grin cant wait for the next upload
btw i think am in love with Chinedu kiss

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
quinfayva:
am really so pissed at the new pairing...I am gunning for chinedu,and Canon buh i feel that Sharon would cost Chinedu i really liked the way it was before embarassed cry...still wondering how that blessing passed the qualification stage undecided
with her excess luggage that is preventing her from performing tasks well lol grin cant wait for the next upload
btw i think am in love with Chinedu kiss
Let's hope Sharon surprises us in a good way. She looks strong so we can only hope she lives up to the xena on her totem
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pls which is d odd one out golden age ,horn of valour
and Zulu mask?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gbogbolet:
Pls which is d odd one out golden age ,horn of valour
and Zulu mask?

Zulu
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
who found the cube.. 10 ultimate men, diminic, dennis... pls asap
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by tari040(f): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
guyz i need update on tonight's episode
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by tari040(f): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
@gbogbolet na 10 ultimate men
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by komek(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
nnekamezor:
Sandra n ikenna, wat a combination

Nne update me biko
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by oluwapoju(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gulder thanks... Av received my lumia phone
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by ndigbo: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gbogbolet:
who found the cube.. 10 ultimate men, diminic, dennis... pls asap
modified not sure who it is.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Joshua and food sef grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
The guys need to reconstruct the communal area.

Ikenna's nwa nna accent is funny grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by gbaby87(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
This gbogbolet nigga or whatever. Why are you here when you so obviously don't watch the show?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by zeelo2014: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
This Blessing na babe. I envy the guy hitting her.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by zeelo2014: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
UjSizzle:
The guys need to reconstruct the communal area.

Ikenna's nwa nna accent is funny grin
I started fearing that boy when he analysed his skill in protecting fire from going off all thru the night by using stones, even rain won't put it off, plus his roasting yam skills.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
zeelo2014:
This Blessing na babe. I envy the guy hitting her.
m.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=FmgQWbrvQqM&itct=CBsQpDAYACITCOq-x8LopsECFUF7wgodUScApDILYzQtb3ZlcnZpZXdaGFVDdWllQ1VFZklzZDFyYy14X1ZaX3d2Zw%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB NO COMMENT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (92) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.