Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (184033 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by M4gunners: 6:02am On Oct 07, 2014
bhmng:
In case you missed the premiere of Gulder Ultimate Search last night? Or just thought it was so funny you want to see it again? Here's your chance!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U88fdUJL4sM
Wao so interesting
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 07, 2014
murimoney:
wow this years contestants are quite cute...
EXCEPTH LORETTA AND SAMANTHA THAT LOOKS SEMI FINE
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 07, 2014
pls how can i get bonus code ooooo,am tired searching ooo
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 07, 2014
arttysticfyngaz:
I get namesake there. I know We are Smart dudes. Him go rep wella grin

Pls is Samantha a He or She

I need urgent answers.
*wicked*
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by keylaz: 6:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Pls make una vote chinedu , veiwers choice!!!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 07, 2014
I JUST HAD TO DROP MY 2KOBO NOW IF U DONT VOTE FOR CANON OR CHINEDU I WOULD PERSONALLY GO TO AGULERI WITH JEGA TO RIG THE ELECTION AND MOREOVER THAT FOREST IS TOO PORSCHE *sips alomo and peep in my landlord window to watch*
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by RazziP(m): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2014
Best Nigeria show so far
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by wheesin(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2014
gbaby87:
Chai!! These African Magic people want to pour sand for GUS garri! Lol! It's showing on HipTV and AIT guys and it's amazing!

where did u see hipTV... undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Main watching it yesterday, made me pick Noela, Ikenna I, & Chinedu as ma favourite contestants.

I must say tis seaon is just gonna be fun. Thanx op 4 d update.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by englishmart(m): 7:11am On Oct 07, 2014
Loretta be like " I go show una say big body no be over weight"

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by ortopazz(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2014
fine girls yapa d mata abeg, think noela n her partner, dem looking genevive n being sexy, goddamn. Hbd to d girl who celebrated, I fancy d guys having quite a competition amongst themselves, I Hope dis viewers choice doesn't pick d winner, else it will spoil wat makes GUS fun!
shout out to d baddest host ever! Oga Boss Chidi Mokeme! Canon hair No b here! No fav yet, may d best man win!

shout out to Nairalanders, Hope d journey will b smooth!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2014
All dis faces are too soft for the jungle. They need someone like dis

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by oluamid(m): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2014
Gulder Ultimate Childish Pranks grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by ortopazz(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2014
wheesin:

where did u see hipTV... undecided

watched mine dia o bros!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by ortopazz(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2014
notime3555:
EXCEPTH LORETTA AND SAMANTHA THAT LOOKS SEMI FINE

chei GOD, nigga GOD dey o! No b lie sha
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by louiskay(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2014
cowleg:
jelous rat, na me tell you to come from yur impoverish tribe.
. COW leg .................... Na me u dey call rat ........ Well no P sha............. But thank GOD am not from a refurbished tribe .......... Una know una history wella............ Let's not delve into dat for now...................................................................................... Lest I forget ...................# Yoruba # rules #.cause We Don't need petit money to make heaD ways ......... Thank U......
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by louiskay(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2014
mrceo63:

Wow.. what do u mean den.. u dnt dnt lik money... ok!
. Not like that ooo............ But out of all 10 past gulder ultimate search warriors, 9 re igbos......... Haba. BrOs its too much
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by louiskay(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2014
Omimah:

In contests like this people are not picked based on their states or ethnic groups. There is no federal character in it.
. YeAp I know................. I even watched the preliminaries so I know how its bEen done ...................... It just seem the igbos are over interested in competitions that vomits doe.......... ##not#criticizing#the#tribe#o
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by kenex4ever(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2014
My course mate in uniport dayz dey dere sef, "canon". May b I will start watching it now.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by miketayo(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2014
are we saying we dont knw the whole show is staged planned?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2014
And from where can I nw get the bonus code?? shocked
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by maestroferddi: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2014
louiskay:
. Not like that ooo............ But out of all 10 past gulder ultimate search warriors, 9 re igbos......... Haba. BrOs its too much
It is called a reality show for a reason.

The best contestant of a particular season wins.

That is all there is to it...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2014
I sat in front of the TV the other with so much excitement waiting for them to start....but they didn't. The programme was title showing on the bar both on AFMAG and ELTV, but they were showing something entirely different.

Please what channels are showing GUS and time?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by promire2004(f): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
Can't believe how immatured and disorganised they were 'bout the food,all speaking at same time.haba!!!!

Lol. My dear, don't blame them. The task given to them is very tedious. They need food to be energized. Life in the jungle is tough. Mehn, it's not easy at all. This game is out to bring the fittest survivor hence the struggle for food.. Kudos to them!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by gbaby87(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2014
anitank:
I sat in front of the TV the other with so much excitement waiting for them to start....but they didn't. The programme was title showing on the bar but they were showing something entirely different.

Please what channels are showing GUS and time?
I'm convinced all these bad bele people are trying to spoil the success of the show. It has been on for 11 years their juju will not work. Pls guys if you 're watching it , let us know. I watched on Africa magic lastnight
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by gbaby87(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2014
I don't understand how Nigerians just summarize everything to tribe and religion. Even GUS! Na wa o. There are other factors to life o. Don't be ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by homesteady(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2014
philclem:
Who be this Malam? angry dumb question! You are like someone that was given a bottle of drink an an opener,yet u still ask of an openner.....a succint info was provided above with the TV stations that. Are hosting it and you still ask Dnt worry,tune in to raypower @3am to watch the commentry angry

Who is this rash foool? undecided
Did you bother to ask whether the info was provided before I asked the question? undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Cupidkc(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Chinedu and Ikenna E. gat the swag for the guys....
Blessing too.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by simdam500(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2014
it about to go down wink

when is it airing
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by simdam500(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2014
seeing hot girls and cute guys... jungle things will be great wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by simdam500(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2014
gbaby87:
Amen! Finally a show that's not selling unclothedness.

my bro. u dont wana know how other shows don tire me... wink

but this i'll do anything to watch it
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by simdam500(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2014
#sharon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.