Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,683 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (184937 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Uchenna42(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
tunesoft:

Official bawo....?? wey d ring? He propose?? How e take be official....he hate am b4? shooo grin

Lol!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
I would have liked #TeamUniport (Edu, Evi, Canon) to be top 3 but I'm happy for Sam. Go Chinedu, get that helmet. grin kiss
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by mexzony: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sexytemi:
this is not nyc @ all o, how can evi be evicted just lyk that, this is partiality o, cuz dey dnt want a female to win, mtchewwww.
Dear no one is being partial.everyone was feeling thesame weight as it was all proportional to their various weights.
This was a test of endurance and stability so anyone could loose.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by samhay: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
see as dem dey dscuss beans wey de neva c
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mehn dis task get as e bee ooo....Anyway evi tried her best sha tho it wasnt gud enough... Kudos to Sammy fr being d last Woman standing

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
samhay:
1 PROBLEM I HAVE WITH GUS,

Why repeating the same task in 1 single edition? Games done finish? Chai GUS is losing it,dis is d most boring GUS ever,no exciting task

This season in particular has the driest tasks.
They had lots of fun ones last year...on land, water, muds, sands etc. I'm surprised they haven't done any task where they had to cross water with ropes or go across using a single tree lying across.

Seems to me like this year GUS wasn't very organised. I mean look at the cheap tank tops they got after several weeks, rather than the Gulder t-shirts, trousers and shorts they normally give them from day 1.

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
"What does it have to do with beans"...... Chinedu is a certified clown
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hibiscuss(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
samhay:
1 PROBLEM I HAVE WITH GUS,

Why repeating the same task in 1 single edition? Games done finish? Chai GUS is losing it,dis is d most boring GUS ever,no exciting task

They are losing it 'cos they repeat games?
If this show is boring, kindly switch to the entertaining BBA.

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by zeelo2014: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
anitank:

They had lots of fun ones last year...on land, water, muds, sands etc. I'm surprised they haven't done any task where they had to cross water with ropes or go across using a single tree lying across.

Seems to me like this year GUS wasn't very organised. I mean look at the cheap tank tops they got after several weeks, rather than the Gulder t-shirts, trousers and shorts they normally give them from day 1.
u're right, poor costumes, shallow tasks.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Emmanuel seems to be the only one handling the task effortlessly.

GUS wicked sha. No mudgby this season undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by mexzony: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
anitank:

You may have a point but let's know that thinking about tasks for this show is not as easy as you think. One needs lots of imagination and then you will want to try out new things to see how it works and this a times may lead to dry and boring tasks.
It is not really easy coming up with this tasks.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by zeelo2014: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
Emmanuel seems to be the only one handling the task effortlessly.

GUS wicked sha. No mudgby this season undecided
Our class captain, where have u been?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lol @ "what does this have to do with beans?"

Abi o. grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by samhay: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
anitank:

Tasks wia dey r locked in a cage
Task wia they hold a metal and continue turnin round for several minutes which make dem dizzy and lose balance and at the end of turnin,they run,several xciting tasks

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Dparagon(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Which is the odd one out?
Weird MC Muma Gee Tiwa Savage
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
What's Otto saying about carrying the heaviest weight, they are all carrying 30percent of their weights

A cat carrying 30% of it's weight will surely do better than a bull doing the same. Gravity always plays a part.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by samhay: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hibiscuss:

They are losing it 'cos they repeat games?
If this show is boring, kindly switch to the entertaining BBA.

You should undastand d angle am comin from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by zeelo2014: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
mexzony:

You may have a point but let's know that thinking about tasks for this show is not as easy as you think. One needs lots of imagination and then you will want to try out new things to see how it works and this a times may lead to dry and boring tasks.
But they have one full year to work things out. And the fact that a contracting firm is in charge leaves no room for excuses. If u notice, ford or mitsubishi is not part of this season.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
tunesoft:

Official bawo....?? wey d ring? He propose?? How e take be official....he hate am b4? shooo grin
He was indifferent about other people's eviction but emotional about Evi's
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by treachiz(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
Geez,Evi hs bin evictd? Wat! Wat! Wat! Evictn 3 gurls in a row...Samantha is d last gurl standin!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
Awww Evi sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by samhay: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
mexzony:

Thinking for task in about 365days ? and dey gat notin?

What happen to puttin it out on facebook and twitter that 'SUGGEST THE KIND OF TASK YOU'LL LOVE TO SEE IN THE NEXT EDITION OF GUS' and win fantastic prizes

Abeg no tell me dat jwoooo
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
anitank:

Maybe the location and terrain and weather affects the task. St least there was no puzzle today

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by elcat55: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bonus code for week 4 SOULCZP3
SOULC6IA
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
zeelo2014:

Our class captain, where have u been?
Hi grin I've been around, watching.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
2chillz:

He was indifferent about other people's eviction but emotional about Evi's
hmmmm
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
zeelo2014:

But they have one full year to work things out. And the fact that a contracting firm is in charge leaves no room for excuses. If u notice, ford or mitsubishi is not part of this season.
I think the three cars are all Fords
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by SugaryBelle(f): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Evi evicted...
I no like this task abeg.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Canon is mostly muscle tho...people morphing into skeletons in that jungle
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lmao no beans
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
zeelo2014:

Ford is..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by samhay: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
anitank:

Ford is..

Last year sponsor and partner

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (92) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.