Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (184704 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by ibezim7(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wo is ur viewer choice now since is been canon evictedWo is ur viewer choice now since is been canon evictedWo is ur viewer choice now since is been canon evicted
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Canon's eviction was very expected, I mean it was only fair. I just wonder why they had to wait till the next day. A Dreamer and an Optimist, he remains my winner.

Now I can't wait to see who retrieves this Helmet cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Yungwhy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
igboboy3:
So sad for Canon
Transfer support to #TeamAfolabi

Re-watching that selection party just reminded me of how hot Sharon was before she entered the jungle.
Bro... Yhu garrit
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by stanbell2014(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Bimfo:
Even Canon mama sabi sey he get pride.. grin
. Canon did not have any pride. My guy, don't U no D meaning of pride. Dat D mum said he dose not like food dat has stayed for long time dose not mean dat he is pride, Instead, Chinedu Is proud
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by ibezim7(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] vote 4 chinedu alternative way to win lumias
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by alarinka(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
seriously, i don't think anybody hate otto,he is still better than cosy who doesn't have anything good say about others,cosy looks gentle but he doesn't have good words in his heart.Back to Otto, he is too over confident, i wish you can see his interview at the sea school.He is always saying i did this ,i did that,i know this etc.but he is better than cosy. for me chiedu is my nunber 1 followed by Afolabi,canon and last is cosy.

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by starglad(f): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
I will so miss Canon
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by phemmyjohnson: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ogbeni who cares about canon or chinedu...
Them wan share the 10milla wit me b4?? Lolz,,
Plz o!!!
Who was first evicted in this current GUS 11??
I choosed "Loretta and Blessing"

They replied it isn't correct!!
Wetin happen??
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by ibezim7(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
stanbell2014:
. Canon did not have any pride. My guy, don't U no D meaning of pride. Dat D mum said he dose not like food dat has stayed for long time dose not mean dat he is pride, Instead, Chinedu Is proud
. Bt vote 4 chinedu to win lumia
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by ibezim7(m): 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
phemmyjohnson:
Ogbeni who cares about canon or chinedu...
Them wan share the 10milla wit me b4?? Lolz,,
Plz o!!!
Who was first evicted in this current GUS 11??
I choosed "Loretta and Blessing"

They replied it isn't correct!!
Wetin happen??
. The answer is holdin 3
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Yungwhy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
stanbell2014:
Probably yhu didn't hear it when she said he was proud....
But one thing I don't like is how they evicted him, that was very bad. When they knew they were going to evict him why let his mother come to the jungle, Chidi should have just evicted him day before or stop him where they parted. If it was about allowing him to eat the food atleast, he would definitely eat such at the hotel after his eviction. Instead of waylaying him after his prayers with his mom...
This years GUS is somehow compared to the former ones(especially last year's GUS)

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by princesa(f): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
EMEzzy:

Seeing the posts on here, I can't just help but wonder if it's the same gus I'd been watching for the past fortnight, what I can't understand is WHY?
How can there be so much hatred for one man?
Did Canon anger anyone maybe in his past life?
Asking stuff like what was his expression when he was evicted? (his whole world came crashing down, that's what you want to hear? But sorry that didn't happen)
Asking how chidi said it? Just laughable and disgraceful.
Oh and his reaction when he was evicted? He was gutted, but picked himself up knowing this is the last of him.
You could say I'm saying rubbish but I've learnt a vital life lesson, that people always Confuse confidence in one's self for pride, also I've seen how hate can blind us to see the good in others..
Like he said : no matter how positive you are always make room for a little disappointment..
The funny thing is that, I like chinedu and cosy, but I was cool if anyone won....
I wasn't gonna comment today but seeing the comments regarding Canons eviction was just disgusting.
very disgusting indeed and its amazing how most people think it serves him right. I wonder why they are still voting him for viewers choice.

90 percent of the Girls in my hostel are screaming their hearts out in joy over his demise and yeah, like you said its just blind hatred. They could even lynch the guy with the way they are going.

Maybe he had supposedly been proud, but I know the Canon who left the jungle has picked a lesson or two...

Everyone can't be jovial, taciturn, passionate, witty, good speaker etc didn't they say variety is the spice of life?

I'm still proud of him though, he made top 4 and atleast his disappointment won't be as much as the imminent 'two' who were so close and yet so far. Its an ultimate man they need and not ultimate men. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by CoolKizzy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
stanbell2014:

go re-watch the episode, don't bring baseless argument here.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by mexzony: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yungwhy:

But one thing I don't like is how they evicted him, that was very bad. When they knew they were going to evict him why let his mother come to the jungle, Chidi should have just evicted him day before or stop him where they parted. If it was about allowing him to eat the food atleast, he would definitely eat such at the hotel after his eviction. Instead of waylaying him after his prayers with his mom...
This years GUS is somehow compared to the former ones(especially last year's GUS)
The show needs spicing up and trust me it made the show more interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by alarinka(m): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
To say chiedu is proud is not fair,he fetches water,wash plates, fetch firewood even when others don't even think its needful,the only guy that deem it fit to borrow one of the ladies his shirt and trouser when he noticed she did not have enough cloth ,this is just to mention few.Is that being proud,or is it because he trivializes every thing that comes his way even task.Am not saying he is perfect but he is not proud.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by phemmyjohnson: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
ibezim7:
. The answer is holdin 3

Oga...
I didn't see any holding 3..
This is the question?

Who was first evicted from GUS 11? A :Ebube & Dike B :samantha & Sharon C:Loretta & Blessing
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by swagdopey: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Why EVict canoN Bfore coming last canon won 2 straight tasks.. My suggestion still stands. Post Eviction days online so we go knw wen partial dey enta the tin.. Mtchewwwwww... Xo d prayer wey canon moda nack for dat place nor work anytin.. Mtchewwwwww...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by swagdopey: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2014
Chinedu is d definition of Pride...

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by swagdopey: 12:03am On Oct 29, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

Oga...
This is the question?

Who was first evicted from GUS 11? A :Ebube & Dike B :samantha & Sharon C:Loretta & Blessing

Holdin 3, option C (loretta and Blessing) all na dsame tin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Heyliesha(m): 12:05am On Oct 29, 2014
U'r ryt.. D way Edmud cried, Dennis ran away at first as if he saw a ghost...@ Ifunaya hug wen saw her fada
Yungwhy:

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by phemmyjohnson: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2014
swagdopey:

Holdin 3, option C (loretta and Blessing) all na dsame tin

Ehn ehn!!!
They replied dat its "INCORRECT"
I tried it again on another device using SMS ; they still replied its incorrect...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by alarinka(m): 12:09am On Oct 29, 2014
no way he is not]
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by princesa(f): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2014
And in another development...

I love Jungle works! Or which ever company handles their cinematography or something.

Did you see those aerial shots? Spectacular! cheesy It was so beautiful from up there and I did appreciate the location they chose...simply amazing!

Then the opening ceremony was to die for! Those performances, the past GUS winners coming up, the whole razzmatazz, the ambience of the venue, Darey's opening performance, the choreography, the beauty of the past and seeing the contestants even before their dream of ever making the list...I wish I had been there live and direct! cheesy

And then the killer for me was the advert! I mean, Who does their creative works? I just love every touch of magic Gulder pulled out of their sleeves, big company they are...confirm international company with a local feel! cheesy

In fact, I'm mesmerized grin

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by dynamicbuzz(f): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2014
zeelo2014:
Canon is still the fans favorite, he has all the votes since Thursday last week till now, only tomorrow and next shared votes won't change that. So to win the prizes, just keep on voting for canon.
He's not the fans' favorite, he's the fans' lumia ticket

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by swagdopey: 12:19am On Oct 29, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

Ehn ehn!!!
They replied dat its "INCORRECT"
I tried it again on another device using SMS ; they still replied its incorrect...

Maybe dey don't want u to vote... D ansa for dis week Is holdingC and loretta and blessing...
If its showing wrong for u,I nor undersatnd cos dahs wah I used for mine and I got a correCT option.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by swagdopey: 12:22am On Oct 29, 2014
dynamicbuzz:

He's not the fans' favorite, he's the fans' lumia ticket

Is dia anytin like Fans lumia ticket?? And if there is, he will need to be d favorite bfore he gets to be d lumia ticket... So CanoN is still d favorite... Team CANON### at least he is beta dan chinedu, cossy and emmanuel dat are nat even sure they will win a car sef...

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Anthony3850(m): 12:35am On Oct 29, 2014
Seriously mehn, i tried as much as possible to withhold d tears when cosy saw his dad buh still tears rolled down my cheeks,, i've always been too emotional in issues involving family reunion, (thats my weak point), otto didnt act like one dah missed his mom for close to a month
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 29, 2014
stanbell2014:

Did u listen to everything his mum said

Good ridiance to bad rubbish.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 12:46am On Oct 29, 2014
EMEzzy:
Seeing the posts on here, I can't just help but wonder if it's the same gus I'd been watching for the past fortnight, what I can't understand is WHY?
How can there be so much hatred for one man?
Did Canon anger anyone maybe in his past life?
Asking stuff like what was his expression when he was evicted? (his whole world came crashing down, that's what you want to hear? But sorry that didn't happen)
Asking how chidi said it? Just laughable and disgraceful.
Oh and his reaction when he was evicted? He was gutted, but picked himself up knowing this is the last of him.
You could say I'm saying rubbish but I've learnt a vital life lesson, that people always Confuse confidence in one's self for pride, also I've seen how hate can blind us to see the good in others..
Like he said : no matter how positive you are always make room for a little disappointment..
The funny thing is that, I like chinedu and cosy, but I was cool if anyone won....
I wasn't gonna comment today but seeing the comments regarding Canons eviction was just disgusting.

I won't be surprised to know that majority of those with so much hate for Canon are teenagers and 'immature grownups' and so u can't argue with them.

They don't know what it is like to dream, to fight for what you want badly, and to rise up and keep fighting no matter how many times you have fallen. Confidence and being outspoken to them means arrogance and pride. Canon is one who is strong-willed and determined. He knew exactly what he wanted and made us all see that, and yes he's not perfect. How can a sane person possibly hate someone with such personality? Well probably because they can't relate to it.

Like someone said, the best man is out of the Jungle. And despite his dreams being broken, he knew he had just begun!

Wish the last three men the best of LUCK.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 12:50am On Oct 29, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

Oga...
This is the question?

Ebube and Dike grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by okwentency: 6:19am On Oct 29, 2014
ThaProdigy:
Lol

I laff in swahili for canon..

I remember when he was asked to explain the designs on his totem. "This crown ontop means I shall be crowned the ultimate man at the end of the day"

I hope he can eat his words now!!!
Guy, you wicked!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (92) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.