Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) (6258 Views)

Kcee Rocking A Lady On Stage (photos) / See What Kcee Is Doing With Malaysian Babes On Stage - Photos / Nigerian Celebrities Who Fell On The Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by omanifrank(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Tolexander: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Greyworld: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
See bad market! was he dancin 2 Gobe wen mak am no see d Danger? E no easy sha.

Op hope yu are sure of dis by d way?
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by curiouses: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yoruba says: Ijo ajo ju la fi n ri oko Eegun....Too much dance na him de expose masquerade joystick grin

8 Likes

Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
curiouses: Yoruba says: Ijo ajo ju la fi n ri oko Eegun....Too much dance na him de expose masquerade joystick grin
I love that proverb, funny you grin

3 Likes

Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
dese r actually funny
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by klem93(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by karferguso(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Did Paul continue with the show or what?
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin
This kind Injury seems like Arsenal type if Injury or

Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by joelenesleek(f): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
I was feeling sorry for my crush but I saw his twin brother LHSAO.
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by AfricanApple(f): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2014
curiouses: Yoruba says: Ijo ajo ju la fi n ri oko Eegun....Too much dance na him de expose masquerade joystick grin
ROFL, chai u just made my night.

no be small ijo
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Lol
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Begonia(m): 2:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Lmao! hope he wasn't hurt..
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by amiskurie(m): 2:52am On Oct 03, 2014
And so,how I one take share inside his pain when i no share inside his concert money
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Scarpon(m): 3:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Nigerian celebrity and cheap publicity stunt
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Ollybarbie219(f): 4:14am On Oct 03, 2014
DonaldGenes: grin
This kind Injury seems like Arsenal type if Injury or
GEJ has suffered!

1 Like

Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Ojestas(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2014
I have the video. .They were about singing Bring it on, maybe he went to talk to his instrumentalists, As he was coming back, he was looking Paul's side,,didn't know he's at the edge, so he fell. .Paul shouted. .""EhHHHH......Sorry PEE " lol,, and ccontinued alone.

1 Like

Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Ojestas(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2014
amiskurie: And so,how I one take share inside his pain when i no share inside his concert money
im sef no beg for his pain to be shared.
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Ojestas(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2014
Scarpon: Nigerian celebrity and cheap publicity stunt
How this one take be publicity stunt. . If u really know what you are saying, Expatiate.
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Tholudee(f): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2014
grin na evrybody dey see "danger" of his place of work...evryday no b xmas...make peter enjoy his own nwgrin grin watchout for paul grin
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by wheesin(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2014
lmfyo grin laff my fvckin yansh out.
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Ollybarbie219: GEJ has suffered!
Lmao!
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by folawiyoma(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Ojestas: I have the video. .They were about singing Bring it on, maybe he went to talk to his instrumentalists, As he was coming back, he was looking Paul's side,,didn't know he's at the edge, so he fell. .Paul shouted. .""EhHHHH......Sorry PEE " lol,, and ccontinued alone.

Can u post the video pls. I can't stop laughing here.

Seriously sorry pee. Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha.

You wan kill me with laugh.
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2014
Hope he did not have fracture undecided
Get well soon Peter.
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by boss1310(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2014
you are a high profile artist that dances to entertain the fans and you never had one stage accident through out your career,you were economical with your shows and should pay back all the money you ve earned in the past.
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by Chaleeee: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2014

Izzalie. Yoruba didn't say that.
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by tellwisdom: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2014
Spits undecided
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by tplustee(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2014
Na him kw wetin him go smoke wey him dey fall yakata for groung. In Zebrudaya's voice *r u see wat am saw?*
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by kcey: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2014
Chai!!! What a sad moment 4 Peter...sorry bro...wish u speedy recovery. Need some non-adultrated coconut oil Call on 08032518787. Or ping 25B9DAD3.u won't regret it.
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by decode55(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014
^^^^ you should open a thread on uses of coconut oil. That way, you'd market your product faster wink

Thank me later

wink wink
Re: Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) by tochman(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2014
The final result of over confidence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marlians President, Naira Marley In Jumpsuit, Look Like Legendary Fela Kuti.picx / Linda Ikeji Set To Move Into Her New N800 Million Home In Ikoyi / Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke Breaks Internet With Doggy Pose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.