Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Re: My Special Xmas Gifts To The Great Folks Here. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Re: My Special Xmas Gifts To The Great Folks Here. (487 Views)

Thesurpriser.com:send Raksha Bandhan Gifts To India Online For Sister, Brother / DUVETS From USA @ Wholesale Prices! Get Your Xmas Gifts Ready!! / Bedsheets, Duvets Available At Give-away Prices (excellent Xmas Gifts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: My Special Xmas Gifts To The Great Folks Here. by hamlak(m): 12:43am On Nov 08, 2008
Hi Friends,

I am not selling any product. Just want to give you a special Xmas gift in advance,
an ebook that I just wrote. It is valued at $97, but you get it free if you download
immediately.

I just uploaded it and the link is available on the home page of
the site below. There is no form to fill. Just download free at
the site below.

Act fast because I do not know how long I will leave the link there.

http://www.100MoneyMaker.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Today Without A Dime! / How To Make Your First #1million In 2009 With Less Than #50,000 Investment / New Discovery On Online Payment For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.