Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ogudu , Ikeja, Ikorodu, Yaba, Surulere - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogudu , Ikeja, Ikorodu, Yaba, Surulere (1343 Views)

Distressed Sales:_ Properties at Isheri North, Oregun, Ikorodu, Yaba / New Various Mini Flat/2br/3br/duplex To Let @ Gbagada/ogudu/ikeja / Various Mini Flat/2br/3br/duplex To Let @ Gbagada/ogudu/ikeja/maryland/yaba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogudu , Ikeja, Ikorodu, Yaba, Surulere by superbanker: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ogudu , Ikeja, Ikorodu, Yaba, Surulere
best?
Re: Ogudu , Ikeja, Ikorodu, Yaba, Surulere by metrixserv: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2014
security wise,accessibility,serenity,trafficwise, pls take Ogudu gra. I live and have my office in the neighbourhood. You can cconnect anywhere anytime, call me if u need accomodation there

1 Like

Re: Ogudu , Ikeja, Ikorodu, Yaba, Surulere by superbanker: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
metrixserv: security wise,accessibility,serenity,trafficwise, pls take Ogudu gra. I live and have my office in the neighbourhood. You can cconnect anywhere anytime, call me if u need accomodation there

thanks.
Re: Ogudu , Ikeja, Ikorodu, Yaba, Surulere by Pptyconcession: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2014
for get ogudu guy....come live in Yaba....choose the sweet part of Yaba and dont die of traffic.

According to survey, those that stays in traffic for aboit 2-3 hrs per day for 1yr....faces the risk of depression and heart attack.

Yaba is the best interms of accessibility and security. Adekunle Estate
Grace Court Estate
Danny Estate
New Court Estate
Lavender Court
Heliconia Court
Adaba Mews Estate
HFP Army Barracks Estate
Alagomeji, Olonade
Bornoway at Alagomeji etc.........

call us at The Property Concession Company for best properties within the Yaba axis and you will have peace of mind and you face little or no traffic. I have clients that have moved from Lekki to Yaba and now they are
enjoying no traffic......

LEAVE IN YABA !!! FACE NO TRAFFIC...ENJOY ACCESSIBILITY.....

thepropertyconcessioncompany.estateagentsng.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogudu , Ikeja, Ikorodu, Yaba, Surulere by Cyberknight: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2014
My brother, there's traffic everywhere in this bloody overcrowded slum we call Lagos. You just can't get away from it.
However, as the last poster said, the parts of Yaba that he listed are much better areas than the Akoka you mentioned and are easily accessible as compared to Ogudu GRA, which while a calm area is more of a one-road in, one-road out area. On the other hand, there are many ways to meander into and out of the Yaba axis and if one bolthole is blocked, some of the others can be passed through.

Just my two cents.
Re: Ogudu , Ikeja, Ikorodu, Yaba, Surulere by superbanker: 12:45am On Oct 07, 2014
Pptyconcession:
for get ogudu guy....come live in Yaba....choose the sweet part of Yaba and dont die of traffic.

According to survey, those that stays in traffic for aboit 2-3 hrs per day for 1yr....faces the risk of depression and heart attack.

Yaba is the best interms of accessibility and security. Adekunle Estate
Grace Court Estate
Danny Estate
New Court Estate
Lavender Court
Heliconia Court
Adaba Mews Estate
HFP Army Barracks Estate
Alagomeji, Olonade
Bornoway at Alagomeji etc.........

call us at The Property Concession Company for best properties within the Yaba axis and you will have peace of mind and you face little or no traffic. I have clients that have moved from Lekki to Yaba and now they are
enjoying no traffic......

LEAVE IN YABA !!! FACE NO TRAFFIC...ENJOY ACCESSIBILITY.....

thepropertyconcessioncompany.estateagentsng.com

I ll check it
Re: Ogudu , Ikeja, Ikorodu, Yaba, Surulere by superbanker: 1:00am On Oct 07, 2014
i ve settled with ikeja. the gra side is so peaceful... on weekends )

1 Like

Re: Ogudu , Ikeja, Ikorodu, Yaba, Surulere by Nobody: 8:10am On May 20, 2015
@pptyconcession I thought that Army barracks estate is for senior officers. The buildings there are sweet. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fenced 2 Plots Of Land For Sale At Labora Estate, Abijo GRA, Lekki / I Need Information On Concrete Block Making Machine Prices Models And Capacities / 3000sqm Land In NISER - Shasha, Ibadan For Sale At N6.5 Million Asking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.