Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Current PICTURES Of Your Favorite Indian Movie Stars Of Yesteryears. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Current PICTURES Of Your Favorite Indian Movie Stars Of Yesteryears. (645 Views)

Movie Stars Who Died During Production / Nigerian Movie Stars / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current PICTURES Of Your Favorite Indian Movie Stars Of Yesteryears. by TheRealMrStan(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
PICTURES OF YOUR FAVORITE INDIAN MOVIE STARS FROM WAY BACK:
HOW THEY LOOK NOW.

For those of us growing up in the 80s and early 90s long before the Nollywood invasion,these Indian movie actors and actresses meant a whole lot to us. We cried when their characters died in films, laughed with them and relished their decent music-filled love scenes.

Quite a number of them are late, but the ones previewed on today's post are alive and well. Most of them are still into movies while many also have adult children that have become movie stars in their own right.

Enjoy and Reminisce.

See more here: http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2014/10/pictures-of-your-movie-stars-from-way.html

3 Likes

Re: Current PICTURES Of Your Favorite Indian Movie Stars Of Yesteryears. by rawpadgin(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
amitach bachan was handsome when he was young
& he's even more handsome as an old man

where is jimmy(disco dancer)

2 Likes

Re: Current PICTURES Of Your Favorite Indian Movie Stars Of Yesteryears. by rawpadgin(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
amitach bachan was handsome when he was young

where is jimmy(disco dancer) amitach bachan was handsome when he was young

Re: Current PICTURES Of Your Favorite Indian Movie Stars Of Yesteryears. by shamsuRana(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
feroz khan: memorable movies Qurbani.
mhen i miss those days.
Re: Current PICTURES Of Your Favorite Indian Movie Stars Of Yesteryears. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Una try small.
But the thread's not rich in content.
Re: Current PICTURES Of Your Favorite Indian Movie Stars Of Yesteryears. by TheRealMrStan(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
rawpadgin: amitach bachan was handsome when he was young

Re: Current PICTURES Of Your Favorite Indian Movie Stars Of Yesteryears. by TheRealMrStan(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
shamsuRana: feroz khan: memorable movies Qurbani.
mhen i miss those days.

[size=13pt]Feroz Khan died about 3 years ago[/size]
Re: Current PICTURES Of Your Favorite Indian Movie Stars Of Yesteryears. by rawpadgin(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=TheRealMrStan][/quote]how can i get some of these movies
Re: Current PICTURES Of Your Favorite Indian Movie Stars Of Yesteryears. by TheRealMrStan(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
rawpadgin: how can i get some of these movies

I'm thinking there are some Indian websites where u can download from,also u can have access to lots of them via Youtube.

(1) (Reply)

Images From Furious 7 / Breaking News Comedian Ay Weeps As Alaba Boys Pirate 30days In Atlanta / How Do You Feel Watching Those Late Movie Stars On Your Screen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.