Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ferma Should Please Attend To Iyana Dopemu Potholes - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ferma Should Please Attend To Iyana Dopemu Potholes (831 Views)

Lawma Truck On Fire At Iyana Paja Round About..(photo) Live / Future Land Rovers Will Find Potholes And Warn Other Drivers / Photos: Dangers Of Potholes And How To Handle It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ferma Should Please Attend To Iyana Dopemu Potholes by idsamoo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please,to whom It may concern,am speaking on behave of the road users of iyana -dopemu to iyana ipaja axis,I have been in this traffic for the past 2 and half hours,this is as a result of the pot holes at iyana-dopemu which isn't allowing free flow of vehicles. Please ,I thought the subsidy money is meant for the maintenance of roads,this road need urgent attention,please,help us echo it to FERMA or whichever body is meant to attend to this road.WE suffer on this road every night before getting home after work..
Re: Ferma Should Please Attend To Iyana Dopemu Potholes by femmy2010(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2014
This Certainly need to be urgently attended to.
All they need do is simply patch it,once this is done congestion on that route would drastically reduce.

Other failed section that need urgent attention are stated below

BALET/ILASA/SADIKU
BEFORE BRIDGE at Sango Ota
ILE-EPO/IYANA-IPAJA
Ferma should ease Lagosian pain by simply helping us patch those "holes".
Re: Ferma Should Please Attend To Iyana Dopemu Potholes by idsamoo(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2014
femmy2010: This Certainly need to be urgently attended to.
All they need do is simply patch it,once this is done congestion on that route would drastically reduce.
Other failed section that need urgent attention are stated below
BALET/ILASA/SADIKU
BEFORE BRIDGE at Sango Ota
Ferma should ease Lagosian pain but simply helping us patch those "holes".

that route is hell on earth.And it seem to be seriously ignored.I dont know why the civilian regime wouldnt want to construct over bridge.90 percent of overhead brigdes in Nigeria was constructed by the military regime.
Re: Ferma Should Please Attend To Iyana Dopemu Potholes by femmy2010(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2014
idsamoo:

that route is hell on earth.And it seem to be seriously ignored.I dont know why the civilian regime wouldnt want to construct over bridge.90 percent of overhead brigdes in Nigeria was constructed by the military regime.

They should just repair the failed section and 50% problem on that axis would be solved.

1 Like

Re: Ferma Should Please Attend To Iyana Dopemu Potholes by idsamoo(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2014
PLS MOD HELP US MOVE TO FRONTPAGE
Re: Ferma Should Please Attend To Iyana Dopemu Potholes by instinctg(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
in fact, if the failure of our ever irresponsible government is turning a blind eye,cant private companies or individuals effect a change?

look at the time and man-power wasted hourly in that beastly gridlock ! Take for instance , a little patch along airport road enroute ikeja was applied and this reduced traffic along that road immensely . Pshew

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Selling My Car / New Rolls-royce Dawn Cabrio Caught In The Open. (pics) / At The 2016 Performance Car Show, Birmingham, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.