Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Make At Least #2,000 Each Day - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make At Least #2,000 Each Day (1108 Views)

Make at least a 100000 naira monthly / Cassava Production: I Need 9 Investors Who Can Invest N60,000 Each. / Brand New 100% Cotton Jeff Banks Slim Fit Mens Shirts ₦4,000 Each from the UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make At Least #2,000 Each Day by sascoj: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Good day people,
As the year draws its curtains quickly, I guess you are searching for how to make an extra income/ passive income. Guess you have gone for several seminars that do not tell you the exact things you need to make that extra income(some are usually authentic, but some people do not apply the methods). HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME FINANCIALLY FREE ....Well, I won't sweet-talk you to send me a mail to find out what it is. Firstly, it is an ebook that I know for a fact will change things. If you are looking for a get-rich-quick scheme, please DO NOT send me a mail, but one thing I do guarantee is that you will make money within the 8-9 days of implementing all that is in this ebook. So place your order now because I've just got limited copies. Take charge of the rest of this year.... If you are interested, send a mail to legrande09@gmail.com

REMEMBER! Only you has the sole power to either limit or unlimit yourself.... the ball is in your court
Re: Make At Least #2,000 Each Day by dytbabe: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2014
Ole oniro nie
Re: Make At Least #2,000 Each Day by glow4grace: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hello Guys,

Are you DEADLY serious about changing your life in 2014?
Please close this email immediately if you are not serious and if you do not have at least 1000 Nara to start your financial dynasty...
NOTHING in life is free and if 1000 Naira scares you, you will never make it.

We Want To Help You Bless Your Family Financially in 2014...

The Hottest program to ever hit the industry is HERE NOW!
Nothing even compares...

* You Give a little time OR a little advertising money each month...

* We Give You Top Producing Adverts.
* We Show You Exactly How/Where To Advertise.
* FREE Profit-Pulling Sales Page That Actually Converts.
* Partner with an experienced mentor that returns calls & emails.

...All YOU have to do is wait for the checks to arrive in the mail!

As popularized by Zig Ziglar, "You can have everything you want in life; if you can just help enough others get what they want."

Well...what do YOU want?  We're here to help YOU get it!
We are facing a very tough time in history.  Our economy is the worst it's been in decades, perhaps even since the great depression.

Let's come together and Take Control of Our Financial Future.

God Bless & To YOUR Success!

http://generate.7figuresuccess.com

P.S. If you already have a primary business... this is easy extra cash for EXTRA advertising. Put Both Businesses into Warp Speed!!! (Although this business serves GREAT as a primary business.)

For detailed information, check

http://generate.7figuresuccess.com
Re: Make At Least #2,000 Each Day by sascoj: 12:09am On Oct 04, 2014
@dytbabe..... It's not a lie. I have been on it for quite a while and it's been good. I can't promise a six figure pay, but i can tell you that you might not need to spend much of your salary. It's okay if you don't want to try it. Bacause you've had a bad experience doesn't mean there are no genuine online entrepreneur.
dytbabe: Ole oniro nie
Re: Make At Least #2,000 Each Day by dytbabe: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2014
sascoj: @dytbabe..... It's not a lie. I have been on it for quite a while and it's been good. I can't promise a six figure pay, but i can tell you that you might not need to spend much of your salary. It's okay if you don't want to try it. Bacause you've had a bad experience doesn't mean there are no genuine online entrepreneur.

Gimme the 2book for free first, will bring u customers after it has worked for me
Re: Make At Least #2,000 Each Day by sascoj: 12:19am On Oct 04, 2014
Does not work that way. the ebook and videos(majorly) don't go for free. Sorry about that
dytbabe:

Gimme the 2book for free first, will bring u customers after it has worked for me
Re: Make At Least #2,000 Each Day by bylander(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]

Hello Guyz,
I just want you all to know that making cool cash online still exists and it's very real. The only problem we Nigerians are having is that we have scammers all over, but despite that, there are still genuine online businesses you can venture to which will make you financially stable, which you wouldn't want to work for any boss again for the rest of your lives. All you need is just Don't doubt your believe and Don't believe you doubts. Give it a trial and trust me you get there. Online business is 100% guaranteed.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Planks (1x12, 2x3),bamboo For Sale In Ajah / Scrap And Moving Vessels For Sale / 5 Different Ways You Can Legitimately Make Money Online In Nigeria At The Comfor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.