Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects (33945 Views)

Panic As 'Danfo Driver' Faints During Confrontation With LASTMA Officials / Germany Quarantines Suspected Ebola Patient From Nigeria / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by babs4president: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Off topic pls, i need with utmost urgency the official alterntv website for nimc/nin online regis'tion portal for the official website as refuse to function. Pls i need this urgently, help me.
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by soulglo: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
F117A: I am sure you know why.

To be honest I don't. Did we have a conversation on another thread?
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by F117A: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
foxyac3: America will hear!!! And America has heard
lol.
I am still waiting for some Nigerian "americans" to condemn and humiliate the US ,just like Nigeria was humiliated on this forum.
Anyway,it seems these set of people love america more than george washington himself,so i may have to wait a life-time.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by skybeauty(f): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
For those in America pls chew bitter kola 6times daily for six days....... Then bath with very hot water mixed with salt....... Pls dnt use soapoooo........ Then thank me later : grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by F117A: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
soulglo:

To be honest I don't. Did we have a conversation on another thread?
Yes we did.
Check your post history.
You may have forgotten,but i haven't.
Anyway,you are not the target of my post.
You were reasonable anyway.
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by ceejayluv(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
bushdoc9919:

What we did in Nigeria was strong supprtive treatment....with antibiotics, IV fluid, and bedrest....which, as research(done largely by Americans and Europeans) shows is imprtant to fight Ebola.

Better thank the Americans. grin

And here is why Zmapp was so difficult to get to the end user. Try to read it...click here
Don't waste your time... There are so many demented chimps on this thread..

3 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Truckpusher(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Where is that iidiot that said Nigeria's Bleep up is being treated by the Americans when they refused to give out their zmapp.
And the silly goat ended his moronic rants by saying that we should enjoy our plague.

How I wish he's amongst those that are being quarantined. angry

5 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by ceejayluv(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
tomiobj: . 81 is too much. They can't contain it.
81 under observation.... we observed over 200 suspected cases during our ordeal...

2 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by foxyac3(m): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
F117A: lol.
I am still waiting for some Nigerian "americans" to condemn and humiliate the US ,just like Nigeria was humiliated on this forum.
Anyway,it seems these set of people love america more than george washington himself,so i may have to wait a life-time.

I know they'll over come it. Meanwhile, let's enjoy the show. And someone should tell them we used salt and water too... Lol
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by RaptorX: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
major466: The US deliberately let Ebola land on their soil for one of their numerous covert operations. Are my surprise that the infected candidate is black? Nope.
Leave these dummies alone to be jubilating over what they dont know, i said it yesterday this guy was allowed to bring in the virus delibrately. When they start killing blacks and rounding them up into the Fema camps, that they have built all over the US, with the millions of coffins the dept of homeland security have ordered, including the billions of rounds of hollow point bullets, they will understand this is a covert operation. Nothing but giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

3 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by lwise(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Let us start exporting sanitizers to America, they will soon run out of stock.
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by flexing11(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bennyberry: Evil that men do live with them.USA face the nemesis
u are just talking ignorantly what has the the american done now that made you to say so,do u know how many aid workers was sent to africa from america when the EVD burst out.

1 Like

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
tomiobj: . 81 is too much. They can't contain it.
They will contain it in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Are they out to depopulate black Americans now?

1 Like

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by ceejayluv(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
RaptorX: Leave these dummies alone to be jubilating over what they dont know, i said it yesterday this guy was allowed to bring in the virus delibrately. When they start killing blacks and rounding them up into the Fema camps, that they have built all over the US, with the millions of coffins the dept of homeland security have ordered, including the billions of rounds of hollow point bullets, they will understand this is a covert operation. Nothing but giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it.
"Dumb" defined.....

2 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by abbey621(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
It is true what they say, intelligence doesn't mean you are smart and smartness should never be a subsitute for intelligence! Many of you comment without knowing any details about the incident. The Liberian man boarded a U.S bound flight, he had no symptoms of Ebola and was not sick. Not until a couple of days after he landed the U.S did he notice feverish conditions in which he immediately sought medical treatment. Ebola can never spread in America, the system and people are way too efficient to allow such, it is only in improverished and ignorant nations that such a thing would turn into an Epidemic. Worst come to worst the U.S would ban all incoming or outgoing flights to Liberia and it's neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by flexing11(m): 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
babs4president: Off topic pls, i need with utmost urgency the official alterntv website for nimc/nin online regis'tion portal for the official website as refuse to function. Pls i need this urgently, help me.
helpdesk@nimc.gov.ng and www.nimc.gov.ng. phone 07040144452 07040144454 address 11 sokode crescent off dalaba street zone 5 wuse
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by F117A: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
foxyac3:
I know they'll over come it. Meanwhile, let's enjoy the show. And someone should tell them we used salt and water too... Lol
I am not one of those to feel happy over news like this but i have to this time.
Go to yahoo and see americans asking pentagon to incinerate west africa.
Fuccking moronns.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Youngzedd(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Oga GEJ is on top of the world now.
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by F117A: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
abbey621: It is true what they say, intelligence doesn't mean you are smart and smartness should never be a subsitute for intelligence! Many of you comment without knowing any details about the incident. The Liberian man boarded a U.S bound flight, he had no symptoms of Ebola and was not sick. Not until a couple of days after he landed the U.S did he notice feverish conditions in which he immediately sought medical treatment. Ebola can never spread in America, the system and people are way too efficient to allow such, it is only in improverished and ignorant nations that such a thing would turn into an Epidemic. Worst come to worst the U.S would ban all incoming or outgoing flights to Liberia and it's neighbors.
Yeah just the same way patrick sawyer was not showing symptoms until he got here and Nigeria was humiliated for it.
Anyway ,direct your preaching to the sierraleoneans and liberians.
We have no ebola in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by InvertedHammer: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
/
Yep. I got a text to my phone around midnight on Monday that they are conducting a test of emergency alert system from 0900HRS - 1100HRS.

Confirmation alert for Ebola--everyone had to update their contact info. in case there is a need for emergency call up.

No case recorded in California yet. So we are still on stand down

\
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by foxyac3(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
F117A: I am not one of those to feel happy over news like this but i have to this time.
Fuccking moronns.

They r just retards lol!! More Liberians with Ebola to enter America, pls!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by kobonaire(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
babs4president: Off topic pls, i need with utmost urgency the official alterntv website for nimc/nin online regis'tion portal for the official website as refuse to function. Pls i need this urgently, help me.
Go to google.co.ng
Thank me later.
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by uzolexis(f): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
why are Liberians spreading this disease biko nu angry angry

1 Like

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by kobonaire(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
F117A: I am not one of those to feel happy over news like this but i have to this time.
Fuccking moronns.
should other countries judge Nigerians based on the many morönic posts you see on NL? Think about that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by kobonaire(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
aanumama: It's high time we ban flights to USA.
carefreewannabe: And who do you think cares?
Exactly ... go and do it ... like 'merica gives a f'kin rats àss if you institute a flight ban .... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bennyberry: Evil that men do live with them.USA face the nemesis
Smh...! When will some of you grow up?

3 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
kobonaire: Exactly ... go and do it ... like 'merica gives a f'kin rats àss if you institute a flight ban .... tongue

I am wondering ooo

2 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by abbey621(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
F117A: Yeah just the same way patrick sawyer was not showing symptoms until he got here and Nigeria was humiliated for it.

Come on man! Patrick Sawyer was sick while on board the plane, this man however had no symptoms, which is why he was allowed to make it out of the port of entry and also who told you no Ebola in Nigeria? I can bet you there are many undocumented case which we don't know about, keep listening to lies being spread around by your government!
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by trustedward(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
omoadeleye: now it will not be, Ebola virus which has killed 3000 plus people in Senegal, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra
Leaone , but it will now become headline like , Ebola virus which has killed 3000 plus people in Senegal, Liberia, Nigeria Sierra
Leaone and America
i want to be d first person to like dis comment..best so far
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by nora544: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
bushdoc9919:

In America....research is ongoing to produce vaccines and cures for Ebola.And don't forget the millions of dollars in aid the US gives to Africa...including for health care, as well as the American medics , working with NGO's and religious bodies, that are at the frontlines in the Ebola battle.

Rather than accuse America, ask your self why Nigeria cannot do good research for Ebola, why we do not have enough health care staff,and why health care is not properly funded.

It is not only america who search you forget UK and other countries in Europa we also search on Ebola and Zmap ist not only from america it is in cooperation with an University in Europa Austria.

What I hear yesterday in the news, that america make a mistake.

We here in europa every person who come from a country where they have Ebola and this person go to a doctor and tell that he has fever, this person will be sepearated und tested on Ebola because it is better to test 100 people and it comes out they have only malaria than you have one person who was in the hospital and they send him away.

We have at the moment one woman from saudi arabia with a disease that is like ebola and the name is MERS. in an special Hospital.

Nigeria make the best what they can to and that Nigeria is Ebola free is very good because at the moment the situation in the ebola countries is realy very bad and Health workers work at their limit, I know from what i speak because my daughter is since two month in siera leone as lab scientist.

Today in the news I hear that more than 80 people who have contact with this liberian.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by darkman200: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
F117A: Yeah just the same way patrick sawyer was not showing symptoms until he got here and Nigeria was humiliated for it.

People like you defy norm, instead of you to strive and be like those that are better than you, all you do is envy, you are envious of your family member, envious of fellow student, envious of co-worker and envious of other nationals, Americans are not responsible for your miserable life, blame that on your retrogressive and selfish mentality, continue to swim and die in that cesspool of ignorance.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Delivers Conjoined Twins In Benue(photos) / Delta Quack Doctor Bursted While Performing Illegal Abortion (Video) / Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.