Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter (4117 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by lonelydora: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Miss wetin? Where r all our money he looted? Thought Dangote is poor compare to you.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
I have already proven that Abacha could not have looted at all.
Please provide your supporting evidence
Akinsz: have you forgot that ur missing darling looted the nation dry.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by cjrane: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
The Abachas should ask Shekau how to be dead and play as if alive.

Naija sef! Miss who again? grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by MeAboki(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
heavenmade: Definitely we are:no thanks to the clueless man we have at the helms of affairs

Rather have Abacha today than this clueless man at the helm of affairs.
Abacha would definitely not allow this nonsense of Boko Haram, preside over ongoing unbridled looting and impunity by public officials, he was the strong leader Nigerians needed, may his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Eledan: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
When you have a ruinous PDP at the helms of affairs at the Federal level in the last 15 years, then spoil-brat like Gumsu can have the boldness to open her mouth to say such thing about Nigerians missing her despotic father.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Was Abacha any more despotic than any other leader of Nigeria?
No he wasn,t that is a simple fact.
Eledan: When you have a ruinous PDP at the helms of affairs at the Federal level in the last 15 years, then spoil-brat like Gumsu can have the boldness to open her mouth to say such thing about Nigerians missing her despotic father.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Eledan: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
GenBuhari: Was Abacha any more despotic than any other leader of Nigeria?
No he wasn,t that is a simple fact.

Yes, he was far worst than an other known Nigerian leader in term of intolerance to dissenting opinion, his paranoia instincts drove him to commit some of the worst atrocities committed after the Nigeria civil war.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
just saying "yes he was" is not sufficient you should show evidence supporting your claim that he was more despotic than any other leader.
Eledan:

Yes, he was far worst than an other known Nigerian leader in term of intolerance to dissenting opinion, his paranoia instincts drove him to commit some of the worst atrocities committed after the Nigeria civil war.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Eledan: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
GenBuhari: just saying "yes he was" is not sufficient you should show evidence supporting your claim that he was more despotic than any other leader.

Where do you want us to start from? I'm not a paid image launderer like you, so all you need to do is to read comments on this thread and you will see how your man was/is well loved by Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Provide some verifiable evidence to support to claim or withdraw them.
Eledan:

Where do you want us to start from? I'm not a paid image launderer like you, so all you need to do is to read comments on this thread and you will see how your man was/is well loved by Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by cooljude(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
shift15:

Correct that and say:

I have never seen Nigerians South West (Yorubas) jubilate the way they did........
why you choose Yoruba?
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Eledan: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
GenBuhari: Provide some verifiable evidence to support to claim or withdraw them.

and what happens if I don't? you will sue me? undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
If Nigeria was like the US or Uk. This gumsu would be a permanent patient in a mental health facility.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Justinah4real(f): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
anselm791:
What is she even doing walking around? Isn't there a something accomplice crime in law? Or no be bible talk say the sins of the father shall be visited on his offspring?
. Where is this kidnappers and bokoharam. See customers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strength And Weaknesses Of APC Presidential Aspirants: Who Wins, Who Loses? / This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! / Whit Man Turns Black After Receiving Liver Transplant From African-america Donor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.