Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere (2805 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Olamide, Ice Prince, Funke & Others Campaign For Ambode & Desmond Elliot- Pics / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by topeorekoy(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2014
Desmond Elliot was recently in Surulere where he had a dialogue session with the people of Surulere Constituency 1. Notable actors, Odunlade Adekola and Bimbo Thomas who where there had this to say about him.

'He is that change that we need for a greater tomorrow,' Odunlade said.

"Desmond Olusola Elliott has been an inspiration to me and to most of us in the industry. He has pulled a lot of us up the ladder and he is still pulling up more. He will carry burdens as if they are his own" - Bimbo Thomas also said.

http://topeorekoya..com/2014/10/photos-of-desmond-elliots-campaign-in.html

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Thugpassion: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2014
Joker
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by derrick333(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2014
now he needs dia vote ,he had2sit wit dem,after he has bin voted in,NA tinted glass him go de take pass d street wit speed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Orunto: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2014
Actors&Actresses are some kind of gods&goddesses. They create and perform very well. DOE is particularly excellent. Let him join PDP for a stake in the House of Reps or remain in APC and be tried for either the VP or the Governor of Lagos state. That boy should not be wasted in anyway anyhow.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by ramje(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Ǐ will strongly advice all these actors and actresses to face their acting career and stop acting like politicians just because they are popular...they won't even win any vote sef....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by godofwar666(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2014
;DHmmmmm na APC una dey go I pity una instead of you to wine and dine with GEJ so that when rain is falling PDP umbrella go cover una

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by rhadiator15(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2014
derrick333: now he needs dia vote ,he had2sit wit dem,after he has bin voted in,NA tinted class him go de take pass d street wit speed
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2014
ramje: Ǐ will strongly advice all these actors and actresses to face their acting career and stop acting like politicians just because they are popular...they won't even win any vote sef....
Being ambitious is no crime. Do u wanna keep doing the same thing all your life?
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Begonia(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2014
I just hope no one votes for these celebrities that are now into politics because they're not doing it to bring positive change. It's just to acquire wealth and power. It's a shame.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by wonda26(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2014
This guy wan go act film for Lagos state house of assembly? cheesy

Good one sha... Nice seeing younger ones aspiring. Let the best candidate and the people's choice win.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2014
Dude is funny. He should go and look for roles instead of wasting his time.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by amakadigreat(f): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2014
grin grin grin no be small speed oooo
derrick333: now he needs dia vote ,he had2sit wit dem,after he has bin voted in,NA tinted class him go de take pass d street wit speed
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2014
A big joker.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Donfamous(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Am I d only one who thinks that the first pix is funny?
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Donfamous: Am I d only one who thinks that the first pix is funny?
I find it funny too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sad
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Begonia: I just hope no one votes for these celebrities that are now into politics because they're not doing it to bring positive change. It's just to acquire wealth and power. It's a shame.
True!

Aside, you're prettycheesy
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
My take is that he should stick to the movies.

Even my councilor commanded much greater crowd during his campaign.

Am I the only one that thinks those pics looks like scenes from family meetings?
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Toks2008(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Now i can see why it will be very difficult for Nigeria to move ahead.

Fine i also do not like the gate crashing nature of these celebrities into politics and i am also a politician who decides to start from the grassroot.

Nevertheless we should give them our support. We the youths must start this journey if we want change to occur in this country.

Lets stop making mockery of their decision and support them morally and of-course with our mandate.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by philantoxx(m): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
GOODLUCK to him.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by hensben(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
So na true undecided
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Babygal4eva(f): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
i can't even laugh
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by dechandel(f): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
The struggle is real grin
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Desmond too wan chop from d National Kuli kuli.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by omanifrank(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
na wa
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Donfamous(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
chimkaire: I find it funny too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sad
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere by Begonia(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
blizard44: True!

Aside, you're prettycheesy

Thankssmiley

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Like A Rape Victim…’ - Meet The First Gay Nigerian To Come Out On TV / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump As She Meets With Kanye West In Lond / Actress, Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.