Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (39085 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Akanimo01(m): 6:20am On Oct 04, 2014
A wife who cheats is way worse than that who nags;though a nag can be hell to live with.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Men who lack the ability to listen to their wives complain call it nagging. There's some truth in what a wife nags about, only if u can listen to her and give her that attention needed, she'll stop nagging. A cheating wife is a different ball game entirely, its like dining with the devil.

11 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by fadjnr(m): 6:28am On Oct 04, 2014
patrickdarlins: am +1 today pipo...help me celebrate.....and also fp tinx.....its wonderful.....happy birthday to me...love ya guys

happy birthday bruh. u go last Like first bank
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Frankestein08(m): 6:46am On Oct 04, 2014
I say no to a cheating wife, I mean why cheat when I'm complete in every way to please a thousand women...As for a nagging wife, a matured mind knows it's better to loose an argument & keep a relationship besides women look beautiful when nagging, just kiss her & you two will be on the same track.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by MaziOmenuko: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2014
Proverbs 21:19 It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a quarrelsome and a nagging woman.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2014
Sincerely a nagging wife is really bad I must say. All the men I know going through nagging from their wives describe it as having their self esteem battered

A nagging wife has been medically proven to be one of the causes of her husbands temporary impotence. A man's heart has to be in peace and must have an attraction towards the wife if he must have a full-blown er*ction

However it is usually a problem of rich women or women with almost a greater influence than their husbands. They talk so defensively at the slightest mistake and expect pampering when they're wrong.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by aspirebig: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2014
None
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2014
I wud prefer nagging. Coz there's sth about them that................................

Need I continue?
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Mintayo(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2014
Mondisweets: I think if nigerian men change their attitude towards marriage and their wives they will be able to enjoy the fruits of their union. Once you go into a union with a negative mentality, best believe me you will never enjoy it.
I think if Nigerian women change their attitude towards marriage and their husbands they will be able to enjoy the fruits of their union...

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2014
Nag me wella than cheat on me a sec #opinion
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Larow(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2014
Nooooooooooooooooo! I prefer a cheating wife to a nagging wife o. In as much as. Both cases are extremely bad, I still hv bases to bounce out a cheating wife and live my life in peace. Even God won't blame me for that, but for a nagging wife! O boy!!!!!! Probably most people don't understand that nagging is a nature and it could be so frustrating to the extent that you have to live with her all your life. Don't pray to have either sha, but if you have an option, go for a cheating wife. Chikena!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2014
Mondisweets: I think if nigerian men change their attitude towards marriage and their wives they will be able to enjoy the fruits of their union. Once you go into a union with a negative mentality, best believe me you will never enjoy it.

Not all Nigerian men are the same. Ladies should learn to understand a man before marrying him too. Get a man of maturity and understanding.

@OP: I want my marriage to last like forever, so none of those for me. How about a respectful and faithful wife for a loving, caring, understanding and faithful husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by aspirebig: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2014
bobblue: A cheating wife has broken the covenant of marriage and is not really a wife...a nagging wife, most wives nag, and there is alot of stuff that we married men do not know, I am learning...I would recommend this book - 'The garden of peace - A marital guide for men only - by Rabbi Shalom Arush - it is a MUST read for every married man...it WILL change your marriage - GUARANTEED!

Thanks bobblue, You have just shared knowledge by releasing this information.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by timilehing(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2014
Neither
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Janetozi:

Or when he starts nagging, just exclaim "oh, this dog have started barking again! As if u don't know that he is the one nagging. I assure u that he will stop nagging

Hmmmm this d0g. I will just take it as I'm the dog shez referring to n things cud go baaad
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Larow(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2014
grin
Frankestein08: I say no to a cheating wife, I mean why cheat when I'm complete in every way to please a thousand women...As for a nagging wife, a matured mind knows it's better to loose an argument & keep a relationship besides women look beautiful when nagging, just kiss her & you two will be on the same track.
chaiiiii! Poor you! You never c worwor nagger before! Wooo, there are some nagging you can't bear o. You probably watch too much of love movies. Nagging wey be say neighbours and passers by will be alerted! Which kind kiss u won use suppress dat 1?

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by chidimmaaa(f): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2014
A cheating wife. A nagging wife will kill u with high bp
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote
author=blakky97]
Are you a virgin?
If not, its the same priiccck that Amaka, Ruka and cynthia were looking
for that you got. And I guess you don't want a cheating husband
either[/quote]You no make sense at all.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by IceMan85(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2014
It is better to live on a roof than to share a room with a nagging woman.
Thou cheating is devilish, but nagging is worst. You'll be afraid of ur home.
I hate both but cheating is pardonable!

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2014
@ OP: your question is unanswerable to be candid.

Its like asking which is preferred in a SCORPION BITE and a POISONOUS SNAKE BITE undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by nikkyshyne(f): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2014
Ephramed: None is better.but if i were to choose the nagging,its just that the nagging one will push you to unfaithfulness.
Even without nagging nko? Most men are still unfaithful! They are never satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by synergycom19: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2014
Don't even compare the two, because most women nagg specially those with children. Cheating is a death sentence, Nagging for women for is part of them'follow come'

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Feedmemore(f): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2014
engineerd: Def a cheating wife is worse....i can shut a nagging wife up with my c0ck in her mouth...

Perv alert!!!!!
tongue
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Sormeh: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2014
The truth is that those whose wives are nagging would think a cheating wife is preferable because of the extreme emotional trauma they undergo whereas it is obvious that a cheating wife is worse. But it's sweet to have neither of the two.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Ifebazz(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2014
Your statement is vague, more light on positivity in marriage please.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2014
From your comments it shows definitely that you are either an extremely cheating or a nagging wife. Quote me if I am wrong. What an excuse! You just put the blame on men without any justification and say they all go into marriage with negative mentality and minus the women from your comment. What if women don't change their attitude they are good to go nagging and cheating

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2014
kmoneyman: hahahahaha grin. How we for do na?
Area!!!cheesy.Make una take am easy dey parade anything and everything o.Make una no dey give us 'ikochafu Oru!!"bikonu!
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Davidbee(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2014
macpetrus: Cheating is worse.. Bt If your wife is not annoying and nagging she's cheating on you bruh.

Imagine the level of your mentality
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Awoofawo(m): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2014
cool
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Ifebazz(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2014
It's just like asking which is more damaging; a physical injury or a psychological one. The physical heals albeit repeated injury but the psychological one eats deep into the soul.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by iheneme(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2014
Nagging is as lèthal as cheating. Pray to have neither.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / My Dead Neighbour / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.