Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,577 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP (882 Views)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by jermany: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Barely 24 hours after Ondo state governor, Olusegun Mimiko formally decamped from Labour Party to the PDP, there are reports this morning that all members of the State House of Assembly have also decamped from the Labour party to the PDP.
More detail later...
http://www.nigerialatestnewstoday..com/2014/10/all-members-of-ondo-state-house-of.html

1 Like

Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by HisSexcellency(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2014
Apc= -2 state, pdp = +2 states, 2015 on my mind. grin
apc was plannin on taking over the entire south west. Now with ekiti and ondo going to the pdp, their plan is failing little by little.

4 Likes

Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by Ibrokane(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Let's watch and see.....
Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by amakufrancis(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2014
PDP till infinity......Gej till 2019...
Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by wellmax(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2014
HisSexcellency: Apc= -2 state, pdp = +2 states, 2015 on my mind. grin

Mumu, was apc in ondo before?

In other news, clamoring for a one pary state is disasterous for our nation.

1 Like

Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by owolabifunke14(f): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2014
I weep for my state,we have been enjoying dividends of democracy under Labour party. Mimiko why have you chosen to drag us backward by decamping? I pray this new marriage with PDP won't set us back to the stone age. All the same I still love you with my whole heart
Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by aljharem(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2014
Why did he leave LP

Anyway its better than going to APC

3 Likes

Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by mainheart(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
PDP getting more and more stronger
Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by wonderiks: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2014
owolabifunke14: I weep for my state,we have been enjoying dividends of democracy under Labour party. Mimiko why have you chosen to drag us backward by decamping? I pray this new marriage with PDP won't set us back to the stone age. All the same I still love you with my whole heart
visit scoodu..com
Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by owolabifunke14(f): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2014
wonderiks: visit scoodu..com
What for,are they sharing sanitary pads there?
Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by onatisi(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2014
aljharem: Why did he leave LP

Anyway its better than going to APC
pdp and lp are the same thing. Pdp remains the biggest and strongest party in nigeria . And believe me some governors and serving political office holders in apc will still decamp to the pdp as the elections get nearer. Pdp remains the only party that can accommodate all ethnic and religious groups without been partial. Pdp the party to beat,the party to be in . Won't you rather party with us
Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by lirusehn(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2014
owolabifunke14: I weep for my state,we have been enjoying dividends of democracy under Labour party. Mimiko why have you chosen to drag us backward by decamping? I pray this new marriage with PDP won't set us back to the stone age. All the same I still love you with my whole heart

I refuse to believe you are from Ondo ST.undecided

U sound like those APC lunatics
Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by owolabifunke14(f): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2014
lirusehn:

I refuse to believe you are from Ondo ST.undecided

U sound like those APC lunatics
You are entitled to your opinion and what you belief.
Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by HisSexcellency(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
wellmax:

Mumu, was apc in ondo before?

In other news, clamoring for a one pary state is disasterous for our nation.
mumu, apc was plannin on taking over the entire south west. Now with ekiti and ondo going to the pdp, their plan is failing little by little. Foool, u beta dnt quote me again.
Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by ROCKJ1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Politics is a very dirty game.
Re: All Members Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Decamp To PDP by jamace(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
LOL. grin Welcome to politics of "follow your leader" grin APC, una own don done o. grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Faults Sixth Richest African President Claim, Demands Apology / Aisha Falode’s Writes Open Letter To GEJ Over Her Son's Death / Nigerians, We Should Not Forget These Guys killed by the Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.