Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

In Need Of Seller/seller Mandate (exporters) Of Petroleum Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Seller/seller Mandate (exporters) Of Petroleum Product (1415 Views)

Nigeria, Four Oil Exporters Hit By Falling Currency Value, Says OPEC / We’re Going Bankrupt, Non-oil Exporters Cry Out / Exporters Of Minerals(zinc Ore Etc) Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Seller/seller Mandate (exporters) Of Petroleum Product by auxanocash(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hello Guys,
Its gonna be a pretty long talk but please read and understand carefully. if you dont understand then its not for you.
Please dont get too excited. There is no deal at the moment. Am just a regular internet marketer that is into the finder's fee business. So regularly i come in contact with buyers/buyer mandate/agents (importers) that are in need of petroleum products like DPK, D2, JP54, MAZUT, etc. the issue am having is there is this guy (trust worthy and have learnt a lot from him) that is a broker who am in contact with. he has contact with seller mandates but when i ask for certain information that the buyer/buyer mandate/agent ask for it takes time to get such info and for some reasons his seller mandate don't seem to believe whoever (me) is giving him such info of a prospective deal.

Secondly, one of the main documents that these buyers ask for before ever negotiating anything is SCO (if you dont know what that means then please know that this is not for you at all) and for some months now i have been asking for this document but still cant get anyone.

So i decided to post this thread to see if i could get a seller/seller mandate or probably a broker who has direct contact with exporters of petroleum products as listed above. The other downside to this is that i have places where i get contacts of buyers/importers of this products but some of their target budget/price are outrageously low which means that if we are into this together i need you to be conversant with up to date price info of these products as they change regularly. And also, as you well know we will make lots of contacts and negotiations before a deal will ever occur (its just the nature of the business), so you must be patient with me.

Presently, i have a buyer's agent whose requirements are below:
Sent to me on 30th September 2014

...................I GOT NEW ORDER FOR DPK IF U CAN SUPPLY IT AND READ BELOW

WE NEED DPK CIF LAGOS NIGERIA ,,,,, ANY ORIGIN EXCEPT AFRICAN ORIGIN

TARGET PRICE IS 510$/MT

IF U HAVE IT SEND ME UR PRICE , PROCEDURES AND PAYMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT VIA TT OR MT103 , BUYER ISSUE DLC VIA MT700 AS SECURITY .....................

now the above is the 3rd request am getting from that contact in 3 months. but the problem according to my other broker friend is that that amount is too low. based on his calculation it should be around $720/mt for DPK.

But i have where i can get other contact so if you are in this with me i will need you to respond as quick as possible if any info is needed on your part. Remember am just one regular guy just going into this oil n gas stuff. Am not one of the big shot in the industry but am on my way to the top.

So please if you are a seller/seller mandate/broker feel free to contact me at - xportconsult@gmail.com

Please biko no daisy chainers (someone who knows some1, who knows some1, who knows some1 , who knows another person and on and on). Only seller/seller mandate or broker. thanks

sorry for the too much story just want to let you know what you will be getting into.

Licensed exporters of minerals, metals and metallurgy can contact me as well.
Thanks

Michael
(no gsm for now until we discuss through emails )
Re: In Need Of Seller/seller Mandate (exporters) Of Petroleum Product by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
getting genuine buyers has been the problem. If you have genuine buyers pls pm me lets hook up and talk bussiness.
Re: In Need Of Seller/seller Mandate (exporters) Of Petroleum Product by ELGREF(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
I only need throughput agreement/depot detail and mt 760 or mt700, or if you can do mt 103 direct no problem, I give you 100% assurance of getting dpk, without this, no deal . 08034989352
Re: In Need Of Seller/seller Mandate (exporters) Of Petroleum Product by auxanocash(m): 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
ELGREF: I only need throughput agreement/depot detail and mt 760 or mt700, or if you can do mt 103 direct no problem, I give you 100% assurance of getting dpk, without this, no deal . 08034989352

am sorry i dont think you understood my post. am not looking to strike a deal now, just in need of someone whom if i get a contact interested in a deal i can present to you to see if you can fulfill or accept their terms. i dont understand your ".... without this, no deal". i said earlier that am just a regular guy who is just trying to get into the system of oil and gas. am no expert, just someone guy who is fortunate to sometimes meet people (genuine n fake) who are looking to get a deal.
Re: In Need Of Seller/seller Mandate (exporters) Of Petroleum Product by auxanocash(m): 1:51am On Oct 04, 2014
masterpower: getting genuine buyers has been the problem. If you have genuine buyers pls pm me lets hook up and talk bussiness.

there are buyers but sometimes their target price is usually low. send me an email at xportconsult@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Order Fabrics From Alibaba Or Aliexpress / Please What Should I Do To This Guy / Metaphysics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.