Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,522 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies (50016 Views)

Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) / World Most Hilarious Names / World Most Hilarious Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by deboraha(f): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Very funny thread. Lol. Are all these really titles of movies? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Mekky2010: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
The problems are not the names but the poor contents ...I am sure if Nollywood had produced Mr and Mrs Smith, How Stella got her Groove Back etc some of u would have complained of the names still...If quality works are done to drive down the message behind the names, I wouldn't have any issues with Nollywood, what is killing the industry is the same thing that is destroying Nigeria...Make it quick quick with little or no effort...names are the least of Nollywood problems, so I submit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by slinkman(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
undecided ummmm what is nollywood? is it a type of forest?? stupid industry
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by kamsioghene(f): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Twitter babes, hand of God, white bagas, black cats,billionaires son,Chioma- †ђξ wicked princess, estate runs
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Mckandre(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
small rabbits (aki nd pawpaw, osuofia ).come see poster; I was like what da mess
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Blackberry babes undecided
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by 3kay945(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
lepasharon: tear my bra

Excuse me ma, is this a title? cool shocked
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ebola.
&
Tear my bra...Ghollywood et Nollywood combo
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Rashdimuh(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dorosexy
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by chibwike(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mondisweets: Blackberry babes undecided
Mondi gud evening, thanks for gracing ma thread
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
chibwike: Mondi gud evening, thanks for gracing ma thread
hey you. Whats up
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Okpuzu01(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bleep me harder, doggy style n missionary style, cum inside me, I wnt it deeper, clueless president etc
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by vivavik(f): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
undecided Ada mbano aka Anty otuocha
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by chibwike(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mondisweets: hey you. Whats up
am gud...and u
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
chibwike: am gud...and u
im well thank you
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
just wait am coming to tear your bra plz kiss
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Even Tear my bra is involved

deboraha: Very funny thread. Lol. Are all these really titles of movie? Na wa o.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Adonispco: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Why all this abuses, why not encourage and motivate them, so that they can come up with something better.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by mcino: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Newkidoo: There are some souls in nigeria that dont just like anything improvement.. All they think abt is money... If only those people could be found and remove partially from d face of d earth (hidden somwhere for years).. This now rest on the youths and the children.. Most especially the youths.. Let's follow our passion and not following money... Look at kunle afolayan as an example.. This guy is really trying and i pray his hardwork pays at d long run where we see great directors springing up to give us great films... We have creative directors but d situation of d industry has made them to join d bandwagon.. If only they could change and stand out.. Let nollywood be great.. It starts with me, it starts with you.. I c myself making some changes to nollywood IJN... I just believe so
What if my passion is money? You go dey follow passion, dey form too much sense while the people wey you dey criticise don creatively look into Nigerian market come confirm say na those kind movies dey move market, because say Nigeria na mostly illiterates and semi-illiterates fool am. Those peeps you prescribe to be removed are talented hustlers, whose nose are always right on the jar. They are making their money, while you area here hating
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by sylve11: 12:02am On Oct 04, 2014

Joke apart, is this truly a movie title? sad cool
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 04, 2014
sylve11:

Joke apart, is this truly a movie title? sad cool

Nope... Its not!!! Sily question...
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by ojialo(m): 12:15am On Oct 04, 2014
ogoja road pt1. and 2..
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by practicalclass: 12:18am On Oct 04, 2014
I submit "Borrow Pose"
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by tonididdy(m): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2014
theshadyexpress: Bless the child

Swagger pastors

Sweet love

Who owns the child

My fathers village
who owns the child...”seriously”,

Lol bro tell me there wasn't a question mark at the end of that title.

I wonder the content of such movee, abe na documentary.

”I once saw at the end of a nigerian movie where there was a celebration clip with sweaty guys and crude equipments and some banga girls cheering and dancing with the producer, directnmr in short the full crew of about 9persons”,the producer gave a ty speech to God for not allowing his enemies put him to shame,that when he startd this project(that is the movie in which this celebrathjon clip contained) that he almost gave up but he thank God for seing him via all the scenes”

Not bad to thank God but that part of the tape was unprofessional.

Btw I enjoyd that particular movie. It starred jim iyke in it
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by lusciouslex: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2014
Buy me a rose 1 and 2.... Royal Bride 1 and 2( sequel to buy me a rose)
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Larow(m): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2014
Father and son!
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Expsbterror(m): 12:30am On Oct 04, 2014

Actually it's "tear my bra if u can"
I was like wada fuckfuck angry
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by lusciouslex: 12:50am On Oct 04, 2014
I thank God for the directors of 'Tinsel' and "Jacobs Cross". I've a question: is it that there are no young actors within the industry or in various theatre arts departments across the nation, that an old man like Jim Iyke with his fake American ascent is still acting campus movies?
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 04, 2014
Boko Haram
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by guttentag(m): 1:27am On Oct 04, 2014
KISS ME Quick!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! / Police Officer Urinates, Breaks Own Order (Photo) / Traffic Wardens Separating Fight Between Two Drivers In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.